First Deep Throat Orgasm - Cover

First Deep Throat Orgasm

by invagi

Copyright© 2008 by invagi

Erotica Sex Story: man's first deep throat orgasm, in a sexy stranger's throat

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

This is the story of my first deep throat orgasm. Once upon a time I was married, but my wife, she never would do deep for me, or even try despite me asking and even researching learning techniques for her. She would blow me with her mouth, of course, which was usually nice, but I always was dying to feel my cock deep inside her soft throat when I came.

So anyway we'd had a big fight the night before about something and I was driving to work the next day, it was late in the morning and I was still pissed at her.

Driving down the highway, I spied a person on the road side, pulling off with emergency lights on. I slowed and passed them. In my rear view, I was surprised to see some blonde hair and soft white skin, very different from the people who usually had car problems on this road. I suddenly felt the good sumaritan need to help if I could, so I pulled over and backed up. There wasn't much traffic.

She was out, wet and nervous and cold, looking at a tire. The thing was flat and wrecked. She noticed me pulling closer. I climbed out and came to her, with a smile and an offer to help if I could. Just trying to be Joe Niceguy!

She was small, petite, not really muscular. She wasn't sure she even had a spare tire in her old car, so we checked her trunk. She didn't seem to have one, which obviously wasn't smart of her, but very fortunate for me.

Apparently she'd lost another tire a few months ago and forgot to put the spare back in somehow someway, or her guy fucked up. Whatever, I was thinking as I checked her out. She was cute, about 5'3", maybe a hundred pounds, shoulder-length blonde hair, and about mid-30s, or younger. She, like me, wore a marriage ring. Her mouth was kind of big for her size, and she licked her lips a lot, which aroused my cock. I was wearing sunglasses, so I stared at her mouth guiltlessly.

It was soo hot, especially lit up in the sunlight, all clean, lips light pink, tongue so wet and fleshy soft. I was wanting it, bad. To hell with our spouses and our morals.

So I offered to give her a ride, and she thanked me with a big smile.

Her cell phone had been left at home, I told her I didn't have one, which wasn't true. We hopped in my sporty car, and she complimented me on it. It made me look a bit richer than I really was, but I tended to invest in my wheels. You never know when you might need to them to make a great first impression. Now it was paying off. I turned on the amazing stereo.

We chatted and I joked a little, putting her more at ease in the stress of the moment. I was totally fixating on her mouth, stealing a glance frequently. We left her car and thoughts of our spouses fading behind as we drove off to town, which would be about a fifteen minute ride. We made small talk. It was alright, icebreaker shit. She thanked me profusely, asked it she could do anything for me. My gaze lingered on her mouth as I drove, trying to not crash, but shit she was turning me on with that face and tongue. I smiled and said no, it was my pleasure.

She said I was a real saint.

I acted the gentlemen and helped her get a new tire, which she preferred over getting a towtruck, maybe because I offered to change it for her. I called work and left a message that I'd be late because I'd gotten a flat, which was true enough.

We hauled back to her car with the tire and I proceeded to change it.

As I worked in the heating day, she rattled on. Apparently her husband never did things like this for her, he would have passed the job to someone. Apparently he was getting to be a lazy, fat slob who had more interest in steak, beer, football, and porn than in her, which I found surprising. She was really arousing and sweet, at least to me.

Apparently they'd been married a while, had a couple real hot years (I didn't need to know that!), then things had cooled. She suspected he was having an affair. I sensed a hint of her wanting to get revenge. My cock was ready to help, oh yeah.

My muscular arms worked away, not too fast, so she had a chance to check me out, which I wanted. She asked if I worked out, lifted weights. I said yeah. Then I told her about how it was an escape sometimes from my marriage, exaggerating the negative a bit. I really harped on the fact that we fought about sex, which wasn't really quite true. She asked questions and seemed interested, so I decided to go for it as I was finishing up the change. I said it was silly, trying to act like a sensitive caring man with a tough exterior, but my wife was so closed to trying new sex things. Like oral. I said, forgive my blunt language, but all I really want is for her for give me a nice, deep blow job once in a while and our lives would be wonderful.

My lady friend nodded and smiled. She said, ironically, that she used to do that for her husband frequently, but he hardly ever wanted it anymore, and she honestly missed doing it. It was getting pretty hot out and the tire was all changed now. I was sweating pretty heavily, and she was a little too. It made her face shiny and even more desirable to plow into. She invited me into her car to cool off. She said she had a big cup of ice water in there. So I hopped in the passenger seat and she in the driver's. We shared the cool, refreshing water. I couldn't help but notice how well she swallowed the liquid.

Then she made her move. She said she wanted to repay my kindness in that way, with blow job, if I would like. I tried to act polite and said, oh no, that's too much, I could never ask for that.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.