Dick View

by invagi

Copyright© 2008 by invagi

Erotica Sex Story: Dick (a penis) talks about sex from his "perspective."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   .

Hey, I'm a penis. Call me Dick. And now I'm writing this for you for the hell of it. Yeah I know I don't have arms or fingers to write with, get over it.

Let me tell you how things are from my perspective. During sex. Yeah.

So like, I'm about seven inches tall at full height, and an inch and a half or so wide. There is some hair around my base. I am fleshy pink, and my tip reddens and swells when I am excited. I get very warm when I want some action.

So okay, first we'll forget those times where a freakin' condom was over me. Next!

Now, I have entered and orgasmed inside many female mouths and vaginas. Let's talk vaginas first. I am a fairly warm and alert fellow, but I am so sadly dry, sensitive, and needy.

When I am pushed up against a nice pink pussy, I feel its heat and smell its womanly scent. I am pushed inside, and the pussy melts all around me. I see shimmering walls of spongy flesh, varying from light pink to darker. Rippled marks circle the tunnel of womanhood. The warm lubricants coat me and soak in to me, and quickly I am smoothed and happy. A few nice pushes in and out and I am slippery enough to get inside her deepest areas. Vaginas are so smooth, and our friction sets me on fire. There's nothing like the feeling of being inside and fully surrounded by a wet, snug pussy. Nothing.

When I am deep enough to see the cervix, I do my best to reach it. That cute pink knob is nice to rub against. With the pussy in constant friction and spongily melting all around as I enter and exit, there is little time before I must throb, orgasm, and unload uncontrollably. It is best to unload deep, squirting the pussy walls with force so they understand the depth of my satisfaction. Squirting against the cervix is always nice too. I enjoy watching the pussy spasm and squeeze into response to my seminal delivery. I love watching the goo drip and slide down the tunnel and pool into a nice white collection of man sperm and hormones for pussy to absorb. I love the rush of feeling as my seed defiles this perfect palace, splattering the heavenly smooth flesh that surrounds me with love, open to my whims. I usually am so very satisfied.

Pussies don't mess around. They are all about getting me to cum, as best and nicely and quickly as possible. The vagina is an incredible thing. It's like bathing ... inside a snug flesh blanket ... thats everywhere ... so spongy, so runny warm, slippery, soft, beautiful. One that lights fires around me of incredible pleasure wherever I go. One designed only to extract a load from me by overhwleming my senses and forcing orgasm. If you don't want me to cum, don't stick me inside, but if you do, I ain't gonna let you take me out until I'm good and spent.

Sometimes I come inside the pussy quicker than I expected. Sometimes it takes longer than expected. Even if it's the same pussy and the same wetness. I guess sometimes the person attached to the pussy is cuter or less stinky than other times, but I cant tell really.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.