Henry and L'ncze - Cover

Henry and L'ncze

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 5: L'ncze's initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: L'ncze's initiation - After being badly injured falling down a quarry, Henry is rescued by a young elf who decides to repair his body and keep him as her mate. But will he want to stay with her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Spanking  

The following day after our evening meal I felt very much better and Ra'chel declared me fit enough to sit up and have some visitors. "Most days after our main meal, we either sit and make items for ourselves or visit our neighbours or they visit us. We haven't done it since you've been here because you were too ill to take it in and everyone understood that overstressing you could retard your healing. Everyone, of course, wants to check you out — and check that J'cob did a good job on L'ncze's bottom ... but after the amount of paste you put on, the colour is fading now!" She paused and L'ncze made a face at her and then she went on, " ... but we've restricted the numbers to about a third of our community. Mostly it's the elders that have priority but Gron and N'rdru with their son Z'nck insisted on coming. They are really our closest friends and the family that initiated L'ncze. They're a lively family so just say if they tire you out."

The news shocked me, more so when L'ncze pulled the bedcovering off and arranged me sitting with everything on display and ordered me not to cover my prick with my hands. I'd sort of become used to nudity between L'ncze's family, but to show myself a whole community of strangers, made me blush deeply even though I rightly guessed the visitors would be naked too. L'ncze put her arm around my shoulders and said, "Don't worry Henry dear, they won't embarrass you ... well perhaps Gron and especially N'rdru will, but she's fun and will try and take the piss out of me too. You saw them on the first night but I doubt you'll remember. The others will want to have a good look at you to see if you'll make me a suitable mate but they won't say anything directly to you and in any case, it won't make any difference now. You're mine. The spirits have brought you to me." Once more she reiterated her firmly held conviction that I'd been specially chosen for her. I even began to wonder if there was some truth in it. She kissed me deeply and passionately and our mouths were still locked when the first of the visitors arrived. They were B'nack, the elder who supervised L'ncze's spanking and Mrna his wife.

At their introduction, L'ncze mentioned Mrna was the one who baked the bread and I remembered to thank her and praise the bread she made. The pair must have been very old because their skin was greyish and very wrinkled but their eyes were alive. Mrna kissed my lips and then put her ear on my chest. "Well his heart sounds good and strong so maybe you won't wear him out too quickly," she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"I don't intend to wear him out," L'ncze said stoutly, "I intend to keep him fit and well for a very long time."

"Has he agreed to stay?" asked B'nack.

"He hasn't had the choice," L'ncze stated as if I had no say in the matter. I probably didn't. My previous existence wasn't anything to be proud of.

Mrna calmly handled my prick as if it were a sausage, first turning it one way and then the other and feeling its hardness but didn't comment on it. Life here would take a lot of getting used to. Things I wouldn't dream of doing a few days ago, I was beginning to accept as normal.

"How's your bum now dear?" Mrna enquired and L'ncze showed her.

"Oh I think it ought to have another good spanking, L'ncze to get it nicely warm again."

I saw Mrna was smiling as she said it but L'ncze looked shocked. "Why?" she asked, "Once was bad enough."

"Because when B'nack came back he had the best erection he's had in years!" We spoke for a while longer with B'nack questioning me as to my life prior to my fall. My guess was that he was assessing my potential in the group but he didn't say so.

When they left a succession of middle-aged and elderly elf couples came by but they didn't stay long. Every female though handled or studied my penis and did so in front of her partner sometimes discussing it in elvish. Several of the men had erections but none bothered to hide them from L'ncze and the sight didn't faze her at all. I supposed that I would get used to it but at that time I surreptitiously looked at and was fascinated by every cunt and prick that came close. By now I was feeling well enough to worry about ejaculating in front of the visitors but fortunately none of the elf ladies rubbed me hard enough for that.

"Hi you two! Let me have a good look at what you found in the quarry this time." N'rdru bounced into the room and gave me a big hug and a hard kiss. Involuntarily I cried out as my chest complained.

"Now don't you go breaking my toys before I've had a chance to play with them," L'ncze feigned outrage at my treatment.

"Sorry I forgot," she whispered to me and then turned to L'ncze, "Well he's certainly better than the tin cans you usually bring back, but will he be man enough to satisfy you? I see you're already trying to improve him." She rubbed my prick. L'ncze introduced me to N'rdru, her mate Gron and their young son Z'nack.

"And will he be man enough to spank your arse good and hard when you need it?" Gron butted in. "Come on, show us the spanking you had for bringing him here." He didn't wait for an answer but instead picked her up and turned her in his arms so she was hanging head down with her bottom near his face. "What do you think N'rdru and Z'nack? Looks like her daddy gave her a real hiding this time." L'ncze was squealing and giggling in his arms and demanding to be put down but he just called out to J'cob, "You did a good job this time. I bet her arse felt hotter than the warmings I gave her during the initiation."

"And she squealed louder too," Ra'chel called out and every one laughed.

"Has she told you about that Henry?" N'rdru asked.

"Not really but I guess from the remarks that have been made that it was something to do with taking her virginity."

"Yeah ... and the rest." N'rdru sat on the bed so I could see her profile and I guessed by seeing her swollen belly and her full breasts that she was well and truly pregnant. Z'nack, who had hardly spoken since he greeted me, sat down alongside his mother and she cuddled him affectionately and then fed him a breast. "You'll soon be too old for my milk. Once the new baby comes along, he or she will need it more than you," she told her son. "Are you going to tell him or are we?" she asked L'ncze.

"Oh we'll tell him." Gron's face lit up with a wide smile, "She'll leave out all the juicy bits."

"And you'll just exaggerate them and give him ideas I don't want him to have!" L'ncze protested but I could tell she wasn't angry. She came and sat beside me and linked our arms as if to say, 'He's my property, hands off.' N'rdru started the explanation.

"Henry, you probably know by now that elves take twice as long to develop as compared to humans. This applies to most things in our lives. At about twenty-four years old, elf girls start developing breasts and at twenty-eight, start their bi-monthly cycles. Like humans, some start earlier or later than others. Our period cycles are every eight weeks but fortunately the actual period of bleeding is only three days, much the same as human girls. You know about human girls and their monthly periods, don't you?"

I nodded. We been through it in sex-ed classes and I knew also from mother. When she was into the booze, she often left her pads on the floor by the toilet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.