Henry and L'ncze - Cover

Henry and L'ncze

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 4: L'ncze's life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: L'ncze's life - After being badly injured falling down a quarry, Henry is rescued by a young elf who decides to repair his body and keep him as her mate. But will he want to stay with her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Spanking  

L'ncze woke me when she moved to get up in the morning, at least I assumed it was morning. With the low green moss illumination permanently glowing and having no means of looking outside, I really had no idea whether it was day or night. Still my mind said that when one got up after sleeping it was morning and they referred to the first meal of the day as 'breakfast'. She kissed me and said quietly, "Lie still Henry, I'll get a can for you to pee in and then you can have some breakfast." Her bottom was still very colourful and she walked stiffly but she didn't cry out or make any mention of it.

Ra'chel and J'cob were already up and dressed so I guessed they were going out. That was another thing I noticed about the elves; they moved almost silently. Probably they had been up and had breakfast without my hearing anything. Ra'chel came to my bedside just as L'ncze was holding my penis over the can. It was embarrassing to have her watch but she treated it as an everyday occurrence and even asked if I had any pain when I peed. "J'cob and I must go out to gather more food but daughter of mine will look after you. We've given her permission to stay behind for today. Do you feel any better?" I tried to sit up in the bed and found it much less painful than the previous day and told her so. "L'ncze knows what to give you but you mustn't have any more toadstool medicine unless you are in real pain. I don't really know how much of it a human boy can take without it altering his mind. We must concentrate on getting your body to heal itself and what we put in your soup helps to promote that. Lie quietly for a while and I will check on you properly when I get back. I'm sure you will not mind being left with L'ncze but it will not be wise for you to mate with her until you are healed and that will be a few days yet." In effect, I realised, Ra'chel was giving me permission to have sex with her daughter but not until I was fit enough. For some years I had contemplated fucking a girl but there had never been any girl that I'd been close enough to, to even kiss. All I had was my imagination and a dirty magazine that had been discarded in the woods.

L'ncze came and kissed me several time when her parents had left. "I must make your breakfast and then clean you and dress those wounds that still need dressing. I've a few house chores to do as well but they shouldn't take long and afterwards we can talk and things." I thanked her and soon she brought me a steaming bowl of herb soup and it pleased me that I could actually use the spoon myself with only relatively minor pain in my shoulders and arms. Thus I knew that, whatever they were giving me, it was doing me a power of good. I doubted if I would be healing as quickly if I were in hospital even with all the drugs at their disposal. She sat alongside me on the bed and had a bowl of the soup too and I wanted to ask many things of her but she said to wait until later and then she would tell me about herself and her life, just like I did yesterday. "I have no wish for another punishment spanking because you didn't let me do my work properly." She grinned when she said it.

Soon the bowls of soup were exchanged for a bowl of warm water and a moss sponge. I noticed chopped-up leaves in the water and was told they would help to clean and purify my wounds and also make me smell nice. Once again, when the leaves and poultices were cleared from my body, I was surprised how quickly I had healed. L'ncze said she would only replace the one on my head. It was much better but was still rather open. I guess it took the full force when I hit the rock and was unprotected by my clothing. It hurt when she touched it but otherwise I only had a dull ache in my head. "You're going to have a huge bruise on that side of your head," she informed me, "And the sooner it comes out the sooner it will all heal." Assiduously L'ncze cleaned every part of my body but I noticed that she paid special attention to my prick and when everywhere else was cleaned, she brought some gel with a rather odd smell and rubbed it liberally into it and my testicles. "It will make it grow large like a real elf's," L'ncze giggled when I asked. The warmth it created hardened my erection, not unpleasantly so, but secretly I wondered if I really wanted a penis as big as J'cob's." And what effect it would have on my life when and if I returned to the 'real world'. However, it didn't seem as though I was getting any choice in the matter. I couldn't understand why a small girl would want a boy with an oversized prick but all my questions were parried with, "We'll talk later."

"Alice?" I was almost too ashamed to ask, "I need to ... go to the toilet."

"You need to have a shit?" I nodded, "I'll get the reed bucket."

"Can I try and walk to where you do it? I think I can now..." I didn't want the mortification of doing it in front of her. "Well perhaps I might need a bit of support," I added thinking it might be a way of getting my arms around her again. She looked doubtful but allowed me to put my legs on to the floor and unsteadily start to stand. It was more painful that I anticipated but after a couple of steps, L'ncze simply scooped me into her arms and carried me to a secluded corner with a platform that had the usual oval hole in it. L'ncze didn't leave me but I had to go and I rightly guessed the herbs in the soup had a laxative effect. The turds fell only a short distance and, by the sound of things, seemed to fall into liquid mud. There was no smell. When I remarked on it, L'ncze just said there were organisms in the mud that ate the shit. She used everyday common names for such things. I wondered if there were similar terms in elvish but didn't ask and thought they'd be unpronounceable for me anyway. "I don't suppose I'll be here long enough to worry about learning the language anyway," I thought, "Still she seems to think that I'm going to be her lifelong mate though. I wonder what that would be like? Could I stand being underground for the rest of my life? At the moment it's okay, far better than being in my world."

"Now lie down and rest while I do the chores mother has set and then we can talk. They should only take an hour or so ... if I don't get interrupted," she added with a giggle as she laid me down in he bed again. I still found it hard to believe that someone so small had the strength to carry me so easily.

A kiss awoke me from a light doze and again I found myself peering into deep green eyes and looking at a dazzling smile. "Here, drink this." She handed me a wooden bowl of slightly peppermint tasting herb tea. "Are you going to tell me about yourself now?" I asked.

"There's not much to tell really. I haven't had as traumatic a life as you. As you know, I'm an elf and roughly speaking, two of our years are equal to one of yours. We grow up slower but develop more senses and are stronger for our body size. That not only means that we can lift things that humans can't, it gives us much more control of our muscles and can handle delicate things without crushing them and can walk with lightness that does not reveal where we have been. We have one sense that humans seem to have lost; we can smell minute chemical particles in the atmosphere. You can smell the peppermint in the tea but we can, not really smell, but sense the presence of animals and plants and things by the minute substances they exude into the air. When you fell, you gave off a cloud of these particles and I picked up on them. I could sense you were terribly frightened and then there were almost no emissions. My senses barely picked them up but there were enough to tell me you were still alive. You were about half a mile away at the time. I ran to the spot and saw you and something told me that I had to help even if it meant breaking our laws. I knew you were my gift; the spirits had brought you to me."

"Wow! So if you hadn't been around and had this extra sense, I would have been lying there until some dog walker found me. That might have been weeks later." My face suddenly clouded over at the thought that I could still be lying there.

Seeing this she said, "It was probably ordained. You needed to get away from the life you were living and I needed a mate. The spirits that look over us arranged it." I still couldn't see how our life together could possibly work out but I decided to worry about that later and carry on as things were for now. Never before had anyone treated me with such affection and the care I was receiving, although much different to what I would have received 'in my world', was working wonders.

"How is it you can speak English and your own language so well? You speak no differently to any other girl in my class. I guess you don't go to school."

"That's another difference between us. What is learned is never lost. It is passed down through the generations. As soon as I could talk I could speak the two languages I inherited. I didn't have to learn them. Folklore says that way back in time the elves did mate and live with humans. Of course the speech was different then but as we elves heard the changes we remembered them and these were passed from one generation to the next. I hear the speech of the boys and girls when they come into the woods at night so I try to imitate them and pick up the words they use."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.