The Were Handbook - Cover

The Were Handbook

Copyright© 2008 by Daniellekitten

Part 2

A Strange New Breed

Nashe Wolfe: center stage for this novel. He finds himself seriously intrigued with the young human woman who'd shouted him down. Not too many people would do that. So the tall, sexy wolf/panther dream walks and makes love to her in her dreams. Terry is angry enough to spit nails when she wakes and realizes what Nashe had done. Green eyes were full of humor when Terry tracked him down and then became a damsel in distress when her shoe breaks and she twists her ankle.

Nashe saves the day, sweeping her gallantly into his arms and taking her into the office of the restaurant he bought from his cousin Lukah. The ancient wolf/panther never realizes what's been missing in his life until he stared into the icy blue eyes of the leggy blonde.

Wills clash as Terry sets out to prove her own worth, taking Nashe into the dangers of one of the grunge clubs searching for her friend Marissa. The club owners are Weres as well and are enemies of the panthers which puts all in danger.

With the realization of how much Terry was beginning to mean to him, Nashe tries to put a stop to their relationship. Their final fight ends up with Terry's blood in his mouth and Nashe taking her from behind against the cabinets in her kitchen. He always did do his best work in the kitchen.

The change is set into motion and after a long and painful night of fighting it, Terry goes to Nashe, waiting for him outside of his apartment door. He sees her and what she's been going through and flashes back to Althea, the only other woman he'd sought to change. She'd died, her body not strong enough to handle the painful change.

Terror, painful and running deep stops him for a moment but only one, because he truly can't handle seeing the woman he loves in such pain. Finally, he completes the ceremony, feeding her his blood and mixing the two while he makes love to her like it's the last time they have.

Meanwhile, Shurene, the leader of the Jackal clan is plotting and planning the demise of the panthers. She goes to seek out the help of the Rhinos, namely Bray and Trey Bard, the nastiest of the nasty. Instead of finding help, she finds herself in their clutches and is introduced to a new Were drug.

Kadian James, singer and Were Dragon, finds the badly abused Jackal and fights of the Bard brothers to save the girl and the day. He cares for her, cleans her wounds and puts her to bed to let the drug leave her system.

When she awakes, she finds herself in a strange man's bed and it isn't until he tells her who he is that she finally calms down. Then, feeling guilty for something she'd started, she tells him of the plans the Rhinos have to attack the panthers at the mating ceremony of Marshal and Lucinda.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.