Rebound - Cover

Rebound

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Matt finds himself suddenly single. His close group of friends rally round to support him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex  

Matt had always enjoyed the feeling of silky stockings over smooth skin - not just feet but the way they clung to the ankle, a nicely muscled calf, the back of the knee, a sleek thigh. The tops of the stockings giving way to skin - a border crossing towards a land of pleasure. He could smell the lotion that Terry had used to smooth her skin - the mildly spicy floral scent tickling his nose.

Stroking her legs with his hands, he could feel the calluses on his fingers trying to snag the sheer material. Slipping his fingers under the elastic bands at the tops, he cupped her thighs and spread her legs, bringing up her lace covered mound nearer to his face.

Laying between her thighs, Matt breathed in the combination of her lotion mixed with her arousal. Kissing the tender skin of her inner thighs, he worked upwards from the stockings to her thong covered sex. He could hear her intake of breath when he gently ran his nose over her sensitive lips and following quickly with his mouth he sucked at her pussy through the thong.

Terry brought her hips up slightly to meet his mouth, letting him know that she was enjoying his attentions. She resisted the urge to hold his head, to pull him in closer. She waited for him to proceed at his own pace, knowing that she would benefit from her patience. She wasn't wrong.

Matt sucked and nibbled at her labia, teasing her without mercy. After a few moments, he managed to wiggle his tongue under the fabric and took his first taste of her. The tangy wetness was wonderful on his tongue and now that he had had a small taste, he wanted more - all of her. Positioning himself up onto his knees and bringing her lovely legs together, he rested them against his chest, her feet over his right shoulder, and removed her thong, tossing it on the floor.

Once more admiring her legs, he rolled her over onto her belly and ran his hands up the backs of her legs and over the rounded mounds of her ass. Kneading her ass brought groans of pleasure from Terry.

'You have a gorgeous ass, ya know.'

'Glad you like it. I'm more partial to nicely muscled ones, like yours.'

'I want all of you - do you understand that?'

'Yes. And I want you to take whatever you want.'

Growling low in his chest, Matt turned her over onto her back once again, and spreading her legs, he began feasting. Catching her clit between his lips he hummed softly, adding a vibration that drove Terry closer and closer to climax. Feeling her tense and buck, he drove into her with his tongue, lapping up all the juices that he could. At the height of her climax, he inserted two fingers into her tight, hot pussy, causing another, stronger reaction.

Unable to contain herself, Terry reached down and entangled her fingers in Matt's hair, pulling him closer, grinding her pussy on his mouth, until she couldn't take any more and started to push him away. When she started pushing, he pushed back and drove her over the edge again. With his fingers inside her, she climaxed with a gush of fluid, drenching Matt's face.

Terry couldn't wait a moment longer. With determination, she dragged Matt up towards her mouth and kissed him with fevered passion, tasting herself on his lips made her even more feverish. Rolling to her side, she forced him onto his back. She then straddled his thighs, breathing hard.

'My turn!' Terry pushed him back into the pillows, loving the feel of his chest under her exploring fingers. Leaning forward, she sucked a nipple into her mouth, nipping lightly with her teeth. She then left a trail of kisses down to his navel, scootching lower on his legs until she was finally at his knees. Grasping the waist band of his boxers, she tugged until the head of his cock peeked out. A glistening drop of pre-cum sat like a jewel. Leaning forward, and with her eyes on his eyes, she flicked the drop with the very tip of her tongue and then kissed the engorged head tenderly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.