Leap of Faith
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by rachlou

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nicole is running away from her past after the two people she cared most about betrayed her in the worst of ways. She gradually makes a new life, somewhere far away; away from the memories. But can Nicole learn to forgive... and will she ever be able to trust again?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker  

Rob was stretched out on the settee watching television when he heard the faint knock on the front door. Scowling with irritation, he reluctantly hauled his body up and padded down the hall to see who the hell was here. It better not be that bloody annoying neighbour again, he thought venomously. She seemed to think any noise above the level of a whisper was grounds for complaint.

With a sigh he pasted a plastic smile on his face and unlocked the door. The smile faltered slightly when he saw who was standing there and he felt a sudden rush of pleasure despite his earlier annoyance.

"Hi, sorry to bug you, but I think I left my hair brush here. Rather than fork out for another one, I figured I would drop by and pick it up..." Nicole's voice trailed off as Rob stood there in the doorway, his bruised purple eye in no way diminishing his sex appeal.

"You best come in then," he said levelly. "Danni has gone out so I'm here alone if that isn't too scary." There was a slight edge to his voice and Nicole stopped dead in the hallway.

His words had stung her and she turned to face him defiantly. "I'm not scared of you."

"Really?" He looked less than convinced.

"Yes, really. I decided to move out because I felt like I was taking advantage of you both — not because of..." She couldn't quite bring herself to make a direct reference to the kiss they had shared.

Rob clearly didn't believe a word of it. He folded his arms and raised one eyebrow. "Sleeping on the hideous sofa bed was hardly taking advantage of us — it was more like a punishment I imagine!" He grinned suddenly and Nicole's irritation melted away. She couldn't help but grin back. He was right — it had been pure torture.

The atmosphere lightened and they both relaxed. "You really didn't need to go, you know," Rob said softly. "I rather liked having you around. You're less annoying than my sister and you don't bite my head off every morning."

He took a step closer and Nicole felt her heart skip a beat. She could smell the faint aroma of his aftershave and her senses began to ignite.

"She's only annoying because she IS your sister."

"True ... I'm just relieved YOU'RE not my sister — I'm not feeling very brotherly towards you right at this moment..."

His eyes glittered for a split second and then before she realised what his intention was, he kissed her again. It felt like they had been leading up to this moment right from the last time it had happened. Nicole tried to remember all the reasons she shouldn't be doing this - and failed miserably. Surely Lizzie had to be out of the picture if he was kissing her like this?

All she could think about was the feel of his hard body pressing her against the wall. Part of her was aware that she really ought to be heading back to her new home, but her libido was ignoring that faint protest. She surrendered her soul to the sensation of being kissed forcefully, her mouth plundered and explored in a rising tide pf passion.

"Where did you leave that hairbrush?" Rob asked suddenly when he broke away from her.

For a moment Nicole couldn't string two coherent thoughts together. "Err ... what?" she said with a dazed expression.

"Never mind," he grinned, his eyes glinting in the dimly lit hall. "I think I know where we should start looking first."

Grasping her hand, he pulled her firmly into his bedroom and kicked the door shut. "Don't want to be interrupted by Danni this time," he said by way of explanation. Before Nicole had a chance to pass comment on this unexpected turn of events, she was silenced into submission by his mouth.

Rob knew damn well that he was pushing things, but he felt powerless to stop. Seeing her there on the doorstep, her huge blue eyes staring at him innocently and the generous swell of her breasts evident beneath the cotton top she wore, was pure, sweet temptation. It was more than enough to remind him of the last time he had tasted those honeyed lips.

Once tasted, never forgotten, he thought slightly irrelevantly. She squirmed against him, inflaming his desire to stratospheric levels. How different she felt to Lizzie; soft and curvy by comparison to Lizzie's lean frame. Her soft breasts were crushed against the wall of his chest and he felt the hard nubs of her nipples rubbing through his tee-shirt.

Nicole felt her arousal rapidly shooting out of control. This wasn't meant to be happening. She hadn't expected Rob to be here alone; she had hoped he wouldn't be here at all really. Now she was in his bedroom, kissing him with all the pent up emotions of the last few weeks. Sean was the last person in the world she was thinking about.

The only person she wanted was Rob.

When he brushed his fingers against the swell of her breast, she sucked in a sharp breath. Her need for more was fighting with her self restraint. Desire won the battle and she ground her hips into the hard heat of his erection, enjoying the growl he uttered against her mouth.

"God I want you." He pulled back slightly, his breathing laboured as he looked into her eyes, searching for any sign that she was uncomfortable with what was happening.

"What about Lizzie?" she heard herself ask breathlessly, her cheeks flushed.

"She's history."

Nicole wanted desperately to trust him. She needed to believe that this was not going to be a quick fling and that he wasn't just using her as a means for revenge. Her hesitancy must have mirrored in her eyes for he said, "Trust me, I won't hurt you."

She searched his face for any sign that he was lying to her and found none. Her body screamed at her to finish what they had started and she decided recklessly to cast caution to the winds for once in her life. If it ended in tears so be it. She would survive. If she could recover from the devastation left in the wake of Sean and Katie, then she could pretty much survive anything else life threw at her.

"Don't hurt me," she whispered in a small voice and Rob felt his heart contract.

"I promise I won't," he replied before bending his head towards her and touching his lips to hers with the sweetest of kisses.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and surrendered to the feel of his body. One hand threaded though her hair and held her close, while the other slid down the side of her body leaving a burning path in its wake. Her breasts were aching and Nicole silently pleaded for him to touch them; to caress them as she needed.

Her unspoken plea was soon answered when Rob slipped an exploratory hand beneath her top and reached to cup her heavy breasts encased within the lacy bra. His thumb rubbed across her hard nipple and she moaned into his mouth, continuing to push her pelvis against him in small inflammatory movements.

Rob grasped the bottom of her cotton shirt and pulled it up, anxious to explore her luscious body in greater detail. He slid his hand inside the bra cup and scooped the breast out, immediately lowering his mouth to take the rosy nipple between his lips. As he suckled gently, her felt her quivering in a paroxysm of feverish delight and he struggled to contain his own desire. His cock was aching within the confines of his trousers and he fought to control himself.

He moved his attention to the other breast and licked the nipple, pulling on it with his lips. Nicole groaned and clenched her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. She thought she was going to die of pleasure in a minute. Her sex was throbbing with unrequited lust and she couldn't recall a time when she was ever this turned on.

"Please..." she muttered almost incoherently.

"Please what?" he asked, amusement evident in his voice.

"Touch me," she pleaded her eyes dark with need.

A hand swept downwards and slipped between her thighs, rubbing across the coarse fabric of her jeans. She pushed herself against the pressure, seeking relief from the ache. Impatiently, Rob managed to unbutton her jeans and yank the zip down. In seconds he had them pushed down her thighs and his fingers were inside her soaking pussy.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. He watched the emotions flit across her face as he pushed deeper inside her. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were flushed pink. She looked so damn sexy it was all he could do not to come then and there. Gritting his teeth, he concentrated on giving her pleasure and firmly ignored the ache in his balls.

Nicole was utterly lost in the moment. She was barely aware that her jeans had been pulled down. All her concentration was zeroed in on his fingers stroking her sex and rubbing across her swollen clit. The pressure built, sharp spikes of pleasure tightening up within her midsection. Then without warning everything exploded in a blinding flash of brilliance.

Sharp spasms of pleasure rippled through her and she buried her face in his neck, unable to think or speak as her body lit up like a firework. Slowly her orgasm faded away and she was left with lingering aftershocks fluttering through her sex.

Opening her eyes again, she smiled at him dreamily. "Wow," was all she could manage to say.

He chuckled and pulled her hard against his cock, reminding her that he was waiting patiently for more. Nicole impatiently pulled her top over her head and released her bra. Her skin was damp with perspiration. She reached down and grasped his shaft through his trousers. He was as hard as stone. The sharp intake of breath when she touched him told her how aroused he was. It made her smile faintly to know that it was because of her.

For a moment an unwelcome thought of Sean flashed into her mind and she flinched slightly. Quickly she kissed Rob, trying to vanquish Sean's memory by losing herself in the heat of the moment. She found herself being pushed backwards until her legs were touching the edge of the bed. Rob pushed her jeans down further and she kicked them off along with her sodden knickers.

"I need to fuck you," he said harshly.

"Have you got any condoms?"

She had stopped taking the pill when she left Sean. At the time she hadn't considered that she would ever be having sex with another man again. She still couldn't quite believe she was having sex now actually. It felt rather unreal — like she was watching someone else who looked just like her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.