The Maturation Of Vinnie - Cover

The Maturation Of Vinnie

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Vinnie Blanton has a lot of growing up to do. With the help of his family and the fascination with a beautiful young woman, he beings his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   Caution  

I stayed at Dana's place and it was a night to remember. I woke up sometime in the middle of the night to discover Dana stroking my cock. The scent she gave off was pure sex. We had been starving for so long and now we were feeding ourselves as if there might never be another tomorrow. She climbed on top of me when she realized I was awake as well as erect and I slipped inside her with a single, easy thrust. I heard her 'oomph' of acceptance and we began a slow and deliberate dance, each of us trying to outdo the other in giving pleasure. I covered her face with little kisses and she returned them.

I had discovered that Dana had different kinds of orgasms and I was having fun finding out which ones were which. I also discovered that Dana liked to talk when she was making love. She wanted me to know how she was doing and what gave her the most pleasure and when it was happening. I had never experienced a talkative partner before and I loved it.

"Talk to me baby," I said softly.

"Oh Vinnie ... that is so smooth. I'm going to come again soon ... just a little one, baby ... just a little one ... just a tiny one ... oh ... here it comes," she crooned. I felt her body stiffen and her back arch as the little waves of pleasure passed through her. Then she would relax again and I could almost feel the smile of satisfaction, even thought I couldn't see it. This was what making love was really about.

I hadn't changed my pace. I was slowly but steadily stroking and just allowing her to drift along with me. If she wanted more, she would tell me. I had never felt such perfection making love to a woman. I had never felt so completely in control and so completely satisfied. It was what I had imagined a hypnotic trance might be like. I didn't have any thought in my head besides satisfying this beautiful woman. I wanted to give her everything and anything she asked of me.

"Tell me what you want Dana. Tell me what I can give you," I asked quietly.

"Oh Vinnie ... I'm getting everything ... everything I need. You are so strong and so loving. I've never had anyone treat me like this," she whispered.

"I'm glad ... it's the same for me. I've never had anything mean so much to me. It's crazy ... I've got so much to learn about you. I want to know everything that pleases you so that I can do it over and over again."

"Hmmmm," she purred. "Just keep doin' what you're doin', babe. Don't overcomplicate it."

When we awoke Sunday morning we made love again. It seemed natural and easy and comfortable – and still exciting.

"Time for a shower, lover," Dana mumbled into the pillow.

"Hmmmm ... mind if I join you?" I asked in a hoarse whisper.

"You better ... I need you to wash me ... and other things," she giggled.

"So ... now you're admitting you're a naughty girl," I said, peering just over the top of the pillow.

She rose up on her elbows, displaying her lovely breasts to me. I reached out to touch a nipple and she took my hand and held it to her breast, the palm covering the nipple. I could feel it stiffen against my hand as I gently stroked it back and forth.

"If you keep doing that, we're never going to get out of this bed," she smiled.

"And the bad part of that is... ?" I grinned with what I hoped was a sly look.

"Hmmmm ... can't remember," she laughed into the pillow. Dana leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and neck and I continued to stroke her breast.

"Come on, lover boy," she said finally. "If you look after me in the shower, I'll make you breakfast. I think we're both ready for something to eat." The double meaning wasn't lost on me.

I washed and then dried this lovely young woman, but not before she had turned to the shower wall, spread her legs and pushed her hips back toward me, inviting me to take her.

"You don't have to be gentle, Vinnie. Show me your power. I want your power. I want you to take me hard. Can you do that Vinnie?" she implored.

"Yeah ... Dana ... just tell me if I'm giving you what you want. Just tell me." She grunted as I entered her and began stroking more forcefully.

"Oh ... yeah ... Vinnie ... that's what I want. Drive it baby ... fuck me hard baby ... fuck me hard," she implored.

I increased my stroke and gripped her hips as I drove into her. "How we doin' ... is this what you want?" I gasped as I continued my driving plunges. This was hard work but worth every bead of sweat.

"Yeah ... that's it ... more ... gimme more ... keep it comin' baby ... I'm comin' soon ... I'm comin' soon ... ahhhh yaaaahhh ... drive it baby ... drive it all the way home." She was breathing hard and gasping out her words as well. "I'm almost there ... awwwwwh yaaaahhh ... yaaaahhh..."

I was plunging into her at a frantic pace I knew I couldn't sustain. It was almost over for me and I could only hope that she would finish before I did. As it happened, we exploded almost at the same instant my cock began to swell and Dana's pussy began to contract. There was nothing to control any more. We just let go and let whatever happened happen.

Dana nearly fainted and it was only the water cascading down her face as her head snapped back in the throes of a massive climax that kept her on her feet. I was in no better shape as I felt my knees weaken and tremble with the stress and tension of my effort. An orgasmic grip locked us together. We slumped against the wall as we began to come down from our high. Finally, Dana turned herself toward me. I was leaning with my face tilted upward to take in water from the shower head.

After some time, Dana looked at me and I looked at her. She began to laugh, in short bursts to begin with, but soon both of us were laughing at some hidden joke that neither of us understood. It must have been hilarious because we were shaking with release as we clutched at each other. Finally, as we began to gain some sense of control, we stepped out of the enclosure.

"Jesus, Vinnie ... that was wild. We're lucky we didn't hurt ourselves." Dana was still breathing heavily as I caressed her body with the soft towel.

"Do you think we would have noticed?" I laughed.

"No ... probably not," she laughed in return. "Oh man ... you are somethin' else. You really do know how to look after a woman."

Her compliment was very good for my ego.

"Well, it all depends on who I'm with. This was all new for me too."

Her eyes scanned mine. "Do you think I can convince you to stick with me for a while?"

"Are you kidding? I don't want this to end. I'm just getting used to the idea of what it's like to be with a real woman."

She searched my eyes again, the warmth of her embrace pulling me closer as her hands gently held my cheeks. "Then let's not worry about it. Let's just see where it takes us. There's no rush to decide, is there?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.