The Maturation Of Vinnie
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Vinnie Blanton has a lot of growing up to do. With the help of his family and the fascination with a beautiful young woman, he beings his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   Caution  

She led me to the bedroom and it was all I could do to keep from tearing that lovely dress off her. I wanted this to be perfect but I had no idea how. My experience with women was just as a way to get my rocks off. I mean, that's kind of crude, but that's all it was. That's not what Dana was all about and it's not how I wanted it to be with her either. I was going to have to let her lead me and tell me what she wanted and do my best to make her happy. It was a totally new deal for me.

The good part was that by just pulling the zipper in the back of that little black dress down and pushing the little straps off her shoulders, the dress fell right to her feet. She was standing there with her back to me and she was wearing a strapless bra that just barely contained two exquisite breasts and in matching black, a pair of very small bikini panties. That was it. She had lost the shoes in the living room. I wrapped my arms around her tummy and hugged her to me and I wondered what I should do next. I decided to start on my own clothes.

Dana turned around and began to unbutton my shirt and I just let her go ahead. I leaned in and kissed her gently and then watched as she unbuckled my belt, undid the top clip and unzipped my slacks. I had to remove my slip-on shoes using my feet, but it wasn't that tricky and then I could step out of my pants. I reached down and took off my socks as Dana watched me with a smile and her hands on my shoulders.

So there we were. I was wearing nothing but my Jockey's and Dana had nothing but a bra and panties. I assumed I should go next, so I reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra and she began to giggle. She reached behind and took my hands and brought them around to the front and helped me understand that the bra clip was in the front. I had to laugh. Mr. Smooth at work. But I have to tell you, when that bra came off, all I could say was "Wow!" Dana was one spectacular woman and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"You seem to be pleased with what you see," she said slyly.

"Oh yeah! Dana ... you are very, very beautiful," I gasped.

"Why thank you Vincent. You're pretty handsome yourself," she replied in a fun-filled voice. She pushed me lightly with her hand toward the bed and the next thing I knew I was on my back, laying across her bed.

"You're enjoying my problems aren't you?" I suggested.

"The great Vincent Blanton is tongue-tied?"

"Yeah ... that's the least of it. I feel like a beginner," I confessed. I suddenly remembered something ... something important.

"Dana! I don't have any condoms," I blurted as I abruptly sat up. "I didn't even think ... it wasn't supposed to happen ... I'm sorry."

"Neither do I," she said in a calm voice with a grin that was completely out of place for the situation. Once again she was enjoying my embarrassment. She put her hand back on my chest and pushed me back again. "Relax, I'm back on the pill and I'm sure neither of us has to worry about passing something unwanted along ... do we?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.