The Maturation Of Vinnie - Cover

The Maturation Of Vinnie

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Vinnie Blanton has a lot of growing up to do. With the help of his family and the fascination with a beautiful young woman, he beings his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   Caution  

As long as I could remember, Mom and Dad always had a spring barbeque. When the company was small, it was only a few people. Now, with three crews on Tom's side and my guys, we had almost fifty people invited. I wish I could tell you about all the conversations that were going on, but I can't. I know Tom talked to Dana for a while and then I saw Jenny and Mom talking to her and they all seemed to be having a good time. I was really happy about that and I figured maybe at last she would loosen up a bit. A couple of my guys had a few more beers than they should have, but we made sure they got home without doing anything stupid like trying to drive.

It was a nice sunny day in May and everyone was having a good time. After a while, the crowd kind of thinned out and I could see that Dana was still there, talking to my Dad of all people. I was beginning to get a good feeling about her, but I decided I'd keep my distance until I got the official report from Mom. I'd said Hi to her when I first saw her and thanked her for coming and that was about it. I didn't want her to feel I was crowding her again and besides, I knew Mom had some sort of plan.

I was sitting on the edge of a brick planter wall, sipping on a beer when Dana sidled up to me.

"You've been avoiding me," she said right out of the blue.

She did it again. Caught me with something I was not expecting.

"No ... no ... not really. Just giving you some space." At least I didn't sound like an idiot.

"Your mother isn't shy, is she?" she smiled.

"No ... Mom's never been accused of that," I answered with a grin. "What makes you say that?"

"I was getting the third degree. I gather she's your scout for a prospective wife," she laughed.

I started to choke on my last gulp of beer. I must have turned red and I nearly snorted the beer out my nose. Shit ... this woman was causing me all kinds of problems with my self control. She could have me scrambling without even trying.

"Uh ... that's Mom for you. She has a mission in life ... and I'm it," I managed.

"Yeah ... I thought so. Mom's are like that." She was still smiling and she looked like she was actually having fun making me squirm.

"That smile looks good on you," I offered as I began to feel a tiny bit more confident.

"I'm not always in work-mode, you know," she shot back.

"Is it just work-mode that makes you so serious?" I said with genuine curiosity.

That seemed to stop her for a moment and she had a thoughtful look on her face.

"Is that what you see ... that I'm always serious?"

"Well ... I do remember you having a good laugh at my expense a while ago."

"Yeah ... Mount St. Helens ... I remember," she laughed again. "How's the anger management coming along?"

"Don't ask me ... ask the guys." I was smiling again. We were having a pleasant and fun conversation despite some of the awkward moments.

"You can't be that bad ... they seem to like working for you," she said with a sly grin.

"That's good to know. I hate trying to be someone I'm not."

"You're not who I thought you were," she said in an unguarded moment.

I looked at her carefully. I wasn't sure, but we had made some progress in our relationship; if that's what you could call it.

"Can I take that as a mild compliment?"

"If you like. I just wanted you to know I enjoyed today and I like working for you. After an awkward start, you've been a perfect gentleman."

She was smiling again and it was beginning to get to me ... but not in a good way. It was like she had some secret or some special knowledge and she was laughing at me because I didn't know what was going on. I decide to continue to be the perfect gentleman.

"Thanks. I'm glad you're happy with your job. You're a big help to me and I appreciate it." I meant what I said, but it wasn't what I really wanted to say.

"Your parents have a lovely home."

"Yeah ... Dad found it. It was in bad shape and he made it into this. It was how he got started in the renovation business."

"Your Dad is a really nice guy. So is your brother Tom. You're lucky to have a close family like you have."

"Yeah ... yeah ... lucky." I was becoming a bit curious about this line of conversation. I seemed like it might be leading somewhere, but I had no idea where "somewhere" was. I'm usually quick to fire back one liners and stay in a conversation, but for some reason I thought it might be smart if I just shut up and see where this was all going. Every once in a while, I get smart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.