Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Wednesday I had to go to basketball practice. Trish drove me to the dorm, and then I jogged over to the gym. I was early enough to get in some extra shooting and free throw practice. The hand was hot as I was making shots from all over. My fifteen to twenty-foot jumper was almost an automatic. Normally if I missed, it was usually around the fifteen-foot area, so I was feeling on top of the world.

The coach had us do some mundane drills and then let us air out by doing a few tag team wind sprints. Everyone looked like they were in shape and ready, so he had the bench reserves play the starters. Actually, all of us were bench and starters. He just used the last game as a reference. It was close as every guy knew the other guys strengths and weaknesses. The guy guarding me man to man kept letting me have about a twelve-foot jumper, and he was surprised that I kept swishing them. After the fourth one, he started challenging me, but it left Kenny open for his soft hook. No doubt about it, we were hot.

The coach started subbing second team guys to give them some experience with first team folks. I was pulled on the first group of substitutions and came back to the bench. I hadn’t noticed, but my family was all sitting right behind the bench along with Trish and Delta and their folks. I rowdily welcomed them and said it was cool to have my own cheering section. Trish offered to give a couple of cheers, but I said I didn’t think the coach would go for the distraction.

Practice ended with the usual shoot twenty-five straight from the line or do a hundred total, whatever comes first. I did my first twenty-five without a problem and then rebounded for Kenny until he reached his at about fifty. He was definitely improving. As I went for the locker room to shower and change, Delta handed me a hanger with some pants and a nice shirt on it, telling me the whole bunch of us were going to the country club for supper.

We actually had to take three cars, the girls’ folks in one, my family in theirs, and the girls and me in Trish’s. The meal was great, and we all had a great time. George was bending the lounge manager’s ear about us being some sort of special group of musicians, and he should invite us to play a set on Saturday night. He said he would let George know. Dan and George were huddled together with Terry, so I knew they were up to something.

When we got back to Trish’s, all the instruments were in her downstairs music lounge. There was more room for everything. An addition had been made. There was a three-quarter Kay bass fiddle leaning in the corner. I grabbed it and did the lead in for the Big Noise from Winnetka. I said it’s too bad we didn’t have some drums, or I could get Sally to play the bass while I did the percussion. I even had some music for it in one of the fake books, so the piano and guitar would be easy. I rummaged around in the big amp case and found a couple of pair of drumsticks.

I set up the music for Sally and Carol and then started. I began on the vibraphone, and then when the break came, played the feature with the sticks on the bass strings. Too bad we didn’t have any drums, but it was good anyway.

We played for an hour, and then it was time for me to go to bed either here or go back to the dorm. Cecile wouldn’t let me go back to the dorm, so we were getting ready to go upstairs when the phone started ringing. It’s usually a bad omen when the phone rings late at night.

George answered but was smiling almost immediately. He motioned to Trish and then handed her the phone. She listened about two seconds and then excitedly said, “Sandy, you’re back.” Easy enough, we knew what was up.

So instead of going to bed, Trish, Delta and I took off to get Sandy from the dorm. She was in the lobby with her bag waiting on us. When she saw us, she was out the door and to the car before Delta could get the rear door open. Sandy dropped her bag and then jumped up into Delta’s arms. After she hugged her, I was closest, so she jumped into my arms and then did a repeat with Trish who had gotten out of the car to join the welcome. It was kind of cute for someone to be so happy to see us. As we drove back to Trish’s, we told Sandy of all the excitement we had been having with my folks in town. She said her Grandmother could tell she was anxious to get back so told her to go early. She also said her grandmother was going to come down to visit for a long weekend in March.

The four parents had waited at Trish’s to welcome our midget back. She wasn’t really a midget, just tiny. Sissy was taller than Sandy and probably out-weighed her by twenty pounds. I really don’t think Sandy was five feet tall. I’d bet on four ten or max four eleven, and I’d also bet she didn’t weigh ninety pounds. I promised myself to find out. Anyway, Sandy was given lots of hugs and attention. She glowed.

When it was time to go to bed, I went to the room I was normally in and put on the pajamas I had received for Christmas. I had just come out of the adjoining bathroom when Cecile came in. She was wearing a head turning diaphanous nightgown that didn’t hide a lot underneath. If necessary I could have counted pubic hair. But being a boob man, I fixated on the two swaying orbs presented.

“Look me in the eye Chuck,” she said sweetly, “not at my tits.”

I turned red and lost the swelling that was beginning.

“There is no sense in you being in here and those three coming in here after I go to bed. Go into Trish’s room. The bed is considerably bigger. Plus it is a little farther away from the Master suite. Just hold it down a little and be careful. Now get and don’t spread it around that I let you do this.”

I started to walk by her, trying not to stare at her breasts but she stopped me and gave me a hug then a soft kiss on the lips saying, “I guess if I were going to be a grandma, you would be a good daddy.” She let me go and as I went out the door she whacked me on the butt.

When I walked through the girls’ door they were all three sitting on Trish’s bed watching for me. They all raised their hands in the “okay” expression and turned to see Cecile doing the same. As soon as I cleared the door, Cecile closed the door till I heard it click shut.

Sandy said, “Your Mom is so cool. I can’t believe she’s giving us the okay to sleep together.”

I approached the bed and said, “How about we just snuggle and sleep because I have to be fresh for the start of the tournament.”

“Bull!” Trish said. “That tournament doesn’t start till Friday, so you have all day tomorrow to rest up. Get over here and take care of your harem.”

All three giggled at that so I started to get on the bed.

Delta said, “Stop, stop right there.” She stood in front of me and unbuttoned my pajama top that fell to the floor then pulled the snap on my bottoms, which caused them to fall to my ankles. “Now you can get in the bed.”

All three got up and stood in front of me. Delta was on the left and pulled her wispy gown off to reveal she was without panties. Sandy was in the middle and had on her ruffled nylon baby doll. She bent over and it went flying off. She too was without panties. Then it was Trish’s turn. She had on a gown just like her Mom’s – probably the same one just a smaller size. I could see all of her beneath the gown, including the fact that she did not have panties either. She pulled the gown off, and I was now presented with three totally naked girls. I was saluting them appropriately.

The girls pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me everywhere. Trish was at my face. Delta was kissing my chest and nipples and the runt was rummaging around my stuff, kissing, licking and nibbling.

“Hey what’s with the teeth Sandy,” I asked.

“Well I am eating you, right?” She said which caused the other three of us to laugh.

“If you eat that thing then I’m not going to be able to pleasure these other two very well,” I said.

Sandy came up to my face and gave me a very serious kiss. “I said that I wasn’t going to do anything with anyone until I found someone I loved. I love you, so I’m going to be first tonight. Just lay back and enjoy me my tall friend.”

Sandy went back down to my dick and rolled a Trojan on then climbed up over me till she was lined up. Amazingly she was able to get me started into her quickly. This time though, she tried to cram my entire thing into her instantly. She worked on it for several minutes until she was most of the way onto me but coming so hard she was losing control. I rolled her over to slowly fuck her through two more orgasms before holding her tight as I filled the condom.

Sandy expressed her joy and appreciation by covering my face with kisses then switching to the two girls and kissing them as much. I had pulled off the condom and tied a knot in it so the stuff wouldn’t leak out. Delta lay down in the center of the bed and pointed at her pussy and said, “Feast.”

Instead of going straight for the best part I spent some time giving her some love with kisses then enjoying her puffy tight big nipple breasts. By the time I got to her pussy, she was coming continuously. I slipped on another Trojan and eased my way into her snug pussy. Once fully seated, I began to slow fuck her until she gave a groan and then started slamming her hips up to me rapidly. Neither one of us could last after that, so we both lost it and I filled another condom.

After kissing Delta and making her feel loved after some good sex, I took Trish in my arms and gave her some great kisses. I stood with her so we could feel each other’s entire body while kissing. I loved the way her stiff nipples punched into my chest and how soft her whole body felt against me. It didn’t take me long before I was poking her while we were kissing. I laid her down and began giving her the attention similar to what I had given to the other two. She surprised me by swapping around with her pussy over my face and her taking my dick into her mouth. I gave lots of kisses, licks and sucks until her juices were almost squirting out of her. Meanwhile, she had me on the brink in just a few minutes. When I locked onto her clit, she started sucking and stroking me rapidly. No contest, I lost it in her mouth while she vibrated all over my face. Trish turned back around and gave me lots of loving kisses while trying to keep them from being too spermy.

“I’m so ripe right now that just swallowing your stuff will knock me up. I don’t want to trust a rubber. I’ve heard those things do break. I don’t know about you, but that was really good for me, I love when you make me come so hard like that.

The other two girls crawled up and lay with me while Trish put on a pair of panties and lay down on my other side. “This way it won’t accidentally slide in there,” she giggled as she pulled the blanket up over us. Sandy and Delta were wiggling around trying to get comfortable, so I rose up, disturbing Trish, but picked up Sandy and laid her on top of me and then slid my arms back under Delta and Trish. They settled onto my shoulders while Sandy kissed my chest a little, lay her head down, and shortly after, we were all asleep.

Morning came and Sandy was stirring trying to figure out how to get me inside her again. I pulled my arms from under the other girls and then lifted Sandy up and set her on the floor. I told her to get back in bed, as I needed to pee badly. She asked if I was coming back to bed, but I didn’t answer her.

After I peed, I came out of the bathroom to see Sandy’s expectant face watching for me. I told her that we should wait. I didn’t like to do stuff when the other girls were not aware. She grimaced but nodded. I put on my pajamas then headed to my room to shower and dress.

When I came out into the hallway, Sandy was standing there showered and dressed too. We went downstairs to find all three moms there. I introduced Sandy to my mom and tried to explain how Sandy became a part of our little group.

“You mean your harem, right?” Mom asked. The other two moms chuckled, and Sandy blushed. “I saw the picture they took of you guys sleeping. It was really sweet, but I don’t know about you all sleeping together like that. Are you ready to be a daddy? You ready to be tied down already?”

“He wouldn’t be tied down with me,” Sandy broke in. “I’m just an extra added attraction. I’m not getting married for a long time. I have medical school, then internship, then residency. I have a long time before I think of getting married.”

I attempted to explain our intentions, “I don’t think we’re ready to get married and we are not going to be parents right away. The girls will be graduating this year, and I’m still going to be in school for at least another year. They’re going to be out in the world, while I still haven’t figured out what to major in.”

“You should have majored in music like you wanted to in the first place,” mom said.

I frowned, “You know I couldn’t do that because of my scholarship. The music department thinks jocks have cooties and the athletic department thinks the band is full of wimps. It just wouldn’t work.”

Sandy added, “Chuck has as good a grade point as I do even with all the sports he does. I think he should be a doctor, too, or a chemist, or some kind of scientist. He’s great at math and chemistry so far.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.