Opportunities
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

My Gibson acoustic was still out, so I went to put it in its case. While I was fiddling with it Trish asked me to play something else for them. In the bottom of the Gibson’s case was some music that I recognized as an arrangement I had worked on before coming to school. I brought the music over to Carol and asked how she was at sight-reading. She actually blushed and said she was pretty good. I told her to look at the music for a minute while I turned on the vibraphone. I told everyone that when the girls came back over we could all do this one as it could use a bass line.

When I brought Delta music for her to play with her violin, she was very excited. Trish was looking at me with a kind of sideways look as if she were being left out. I handed her some music and then my prized Gibson and told her, “Trish, I saw the guitar at your house and just know you play. You’ve probably even had lessons and are probably pretty accomplished considering how well you play everything else. Do this for me.

Delta said, “You guessed right. She loves to play the guitar but hides from everyone when she does. She will hardly even play for me, and I love it when she does.”

Trish was smiling as she lovingly fingered the guitar, playing a few chords while perusing the music.

I said that Delta had the lead in with Carol and Trish coming in the third bar. I would be filler all through, backing the piano. I told them we would play it straight through the first time, and then I would show them what I had in mind when I did the arrangement.

Delta began “Summertime” from Porgy and Bess. The violin was perfect, giving the eerie sound that almost mimics a voice singing. Carol and Trish came in perfectly. You could almost hear “And the living is easy.” I did a mimic or quick repeat on the vibraphone, accenting the tune.

From the couch Dan moaned, “Oh shit.”

Carol shot him a dirty look for his bad word but kept on playing. We played through the piece, and all applauded each other because it sounded so good. I described what I wanted to do with the music and how I imagined it could be played. Carol said she wasn’t very good at improvising when she played but would try. Trish was nodding her head about what I wanted, and Delta said she wanted to try even though her instructor had never let her go off on any experimental play.

They all thought they could do solos for at least half of the theme but try for the whole. I said what we all would do was to follow along, and if the person needed the help, we would just pick up where they had paused or fallen out. The key was to improvise around the main melody theme, and then if they got into trouble they could just continue with their music so that the piece would flow. We would play the piece through and then rotate solos, with the rest of us playing softly during the main theme, but only chords then we would play the theme through again to finish.

Dan had left the room before we had even finished playing the piece through the first time and then reappeared with George and Cecile. All three had drinks in hand and sat on the couch smiling.

I counted off, pointing at Delta. She began with Carol and Trish coming in perfectly. When I did my part repeating the beginning theme rapidly, our audience exclaimed, “Wow.” I thought it would be cool to let Trish go first, so I told her to go first. Delta played the main theme softly while Carol did just the main chords. Trish was excellent. She picked through some jazzy renditions of the theme along with some full chords, and then it was Delta’s turn, and she did a nice job mixing in some rapid fingering and bow work to give the violin solo a jazzy sound. We had to pick her up about three-quarters the way through, but it worked perfectly for Carol to begin trying her solo. She did great mixing in some various progressions, including some that were just dissonant enough to work perfectly. When it was my turn, I showed off but also showed I was not very well practiced, as I had a few mallet slips along the way, but I didn’t sound too bad. We played the theme through one last time and had a strong ending with a mutual grand chord.

Our audience applauded while we four just smiled at each other. Carol was first to speak, “That was really exciting. Do you have more of this type of arrangement, Chuck?”

“Wow, did you hear me make my violin sing?” Delta exclaimed.

Trish was sitting, quietly playing the chord progressions of the piece on the Gibson, smiling.

“That was just wonderful,” Cecile praised.

George was smiling and said, “Guess we have our own Jazz quartet right here, Dan. That was really special. You wrote that Chuck?”

“I arranged it, George. Another George, George Gershwin wrote it. All I did was hear it a different way and adapted it to the instruments we played at home,” I said facing the couch then turned to Carol. “I have tons of stuff like that, but most of it is at home. I have a folder in my dorm room that has a bunch of stuff I had been working on when I left home, but as you guys know, I haven’t had opportunity or an instrument for quite a while.”

Carol grinned, “Well you have to get your music from the dorm and bring it so I can play it. I really enjoyed making some deviations from the theme. I heard it in my head before I played it. It was like I was creating it.”

I walked over to Carol and gave her a hug, “That’s what jazz is all about.”

It was getting late. There were yawns from different folks, so everyone left for bed. The girls and I went upstairs. I had stripped to my shorts and had pulled the covers over me when Carol followed by Delta and Trish came in all wearing comfortable flannel nightgowns. Delta and Trish climbed in bed on each side of me, and Carol came over and kissed me on the forehead and then did the same with the two girls.

Carol smiled at us and said as she was turning the light out but leaving the door open, “Go to sleep you guys, be good. Night.”

The girls turned facing me, assuming their favorite positions with a head on each of my shoulders. I was getting kisses on each cheek.

“Wasn’t that neat. Mom just came and told both of us to come get in bed with you so you wouldn’t be lonely. Can you believe it?” Delta said.

Trish agreed, “I would have thought my Mom would have done that long before your Mom would ever do anything like that.”

“Well she said for us to be good and go to sleep, so night my lovelies,” I said and relaxed as if going to sleep.

Both girls began tickling me with Delta saying, “You even think sleep and we’ll get you. This just gives us more time as we don’t have to wait until they go to sleep or get busy doing something themselves.”

I pulled my arms from under their heads and flipped over facing them. I kneeled putting my knees between each of their legs and then pushed the two girls closer together. I leaned over the two of them and kissed each of them long and slow with lots of tongue. When I started kissing necks, they pulled their gowns up over their breasts so that my next stop would be to indulge myself with four stiff nipples and four firm puffy breasts. Trish was really hot and actually came when I just started kissing her nipples. It took Delta all the way until I had sucked and nibbled her breasts before she gave her signaling groan. When I kissed Trish’s belly button, she pulled off her panties and threw them. Before I could get to Delta’s tummy, her panties were tossed away, too.

I enjoyed both girls, and with my fingers, mouth, and tongue I brought them both to climax again and again. When they were both totally done, I eased up and kissed both of them gently on the lips. While I was kissing Delta, Trish scooted down and locked her mouth over my drooling dick poking through my boxers. She didn’t have to give but a few licks and sucks before I was filling her mouth with come. She came back up and kissed both of us with sperm flavored lips, and then we snuggled up with a girl on each shoulder and fell asleep.

Sometime in the night, Carol came into the room and just stared at us. She leaned over to kiss Delta on the forehead but paused and then sniffed, then sniffed the air again. She was softly giggling on her way out the door.

I was groggily waking up wondering what time it might be when there was a bright flash and the hum of a motor whine. I opened my eyes to see Carol dressed in a robe with a Polaroid camera in one hand and twirling two pair of panties in the other. Trish lifted her head to squint at what was happening, and then the movement woke Delta who turned to see her mom taunting us.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Delta asked.

“I thought I told you kids to be good and go to sleep,” Carol taunted.

“He was good mom,” Delta smiled, “very, very good.”

I just closed my eyes knowing Dan would walk in with a shotgun at any second.

“Get up kids. The Johnson’s will be here in a few minutes, and you need to get up and be ready for breakfast. Now, out of bed, let’s go,” Carol urged us.

“We’ll get up Mom. Just leave us alone a minute, okay?” Delta whined.

“I want you up now,” Carol repeated and walked over to us and pulled the covers back rapidly then jumped back with her eyes bulging at the sight.

Oops!

Both girls had their nighties still pushed up over the top of their breasts, leaving them totally naked from there down. I had my boxers on, but my morning hard on was sticking out and straight up. The girls had the usual early morning hold on me. Trish had hold on the base while Delta’s hand was holding me above Trish’s, leaving the big head and a couple of inches protruding above their hands.

Carol was just stood there staring with her mouth open saying, “Oh my goodness.” She finally recovered enough to back out of the room while her eyes were locked on the girl’s hands until she left, closing the door gently.

I groaned in agony thinking I would be kicked out of the house soon. Delta asked, “What’s wrong, Chuck, you okay?”

“Just concerned about your mom. I worry she will throw me out.”

Delta let go of me and sat up, “She saw us holding onto you before, so what’s the big deal if she sees it again?”

“Um, you two were both naked lying next to me,”

“We weren’t naked, our gowns were just pulled up, that’s all.” Trish said smiling and now stroking my morning pride.

“And you saw what she was twirling around on her finger?” I asked Delta.

“She had our panties, now what did she do with them?” Delta asked as she walked through the door and went across the hall to check in her room. She came back into the room totally naked. “Let’s get a shower real quick. I’m hungry.”

Trish answered for us, “I’ll be right there,” she said while still stroking me.

Delta left for the bathroom while Trish rolled onto me kissing my face. “How are you this morning lover,”

Before I could answer she was sliding down on me, filling herself with my morning pride. “That feels so good,” she moaned.

With rapid up and down hip movements, we both exploded in seconds. Trish hugged me tight and kissed me tenderly and then said, “Just what I needed. Now I really need a shower.” She pulled off me and headed to the bathroom in Delta’s room. I could tell when she got in the shower with Delta because Delta let out a squeal, and I could hear her loudly giving Trish the business about the stuff running down her leg.

I grabbed my pants, shirt, and some clean underwear and headed to the hall bathroom. Carol was leaning against the doorway still in her robe, but it was gaping open showing me she didn’t have a lot or nothing on underneath. She was standing there with the girls’ panties still twirling on her finger.

“Look here buddy, you said you guys were being careful. Well I just witnessed some un-careful activity between you and Trish. And you guys are supposed to be a little good when the Dads are around.”

Her lecture was being accented by her shaking her finger at me, which was further loosening up the robe, so I now knew there was nothing underneath. It was my turn to gawk. I couldn’t help it. A big naked nipple with the swell of the two breasts along with a well-trimmed beaver showing had my dick straight out again, poking through the split in by boxers. I had my pants and clean underwear in one hand and my shirt in my other so my hard-on was framed for her to see.

“What made that happen?” she asked startled after seeing it.

“Um, ah,” I stuttered, then nodded at her.

She looked down and saw she was exposed and then slowly stood up straight, which caused the robe to totally open showing off both big breasts and her flat tummy. She pulled the robe out showing me herself completely and then closed it and wrapped her belt and tied it. She looked up at me and grinned and then left for the stairs saying, “Thanks, glad I still have it. You guys just watch yourself.”

I took a quick shower, dressed, and got all my stuff together in case I needed to make a quick getaway. The girls and I went downstairs to find the two Moms now both dressed, sitting at the kitchen table with coffee and the picture Carol had taken. I looked at the black and white picture to make sure it was decent. It was. It was also very sweet with the two girls on my shoulders and all three of us asleep with the covers up to our necks.

The girls and I got coffee and sat at the table with the mom’s. Cecile asked, “Should we show this picture to your mom?” She was obviously asking me this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.