Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

We got up, and I headed to the shower to get cleaned up. Delta and Sandy headed out the door, but Trish followed me into the shower. We washed, but we did as much playing as washing until we finished with Trish leaning against the wall with me behind her. She kept telling me “Pull out, pull out when you do it, don’t do it in me, pull out.” We groaned through our orgasms, and all my juice landed on her back and stomach as she turned around quickly to finish me off with her hand when I came.

She left me to dress, and I met the three of them in the hall before we went downstairs together.

Cecile and Carol greeted us sitting at Trish’s big kitchen table. I could see Delta stiffen up in apprehension. Trish and Delta got coffee and brought me a cup, and then Trish got Sandy a glass of orange juice.

As we sat and sipped our drinks for a couple of minutes, Cecile and Carol squirmed around a little, and then Carol elbowed Cecile; they both started giggling.

Cecile looked up at us grinning, “gotcha.”

Carol had a concerned look and said, “Delta, honey you could have talked to me about this. You know I always listen to you baby.”

Delta was staring into her coffee cup not knowing what to say.

She didn’t have to, as Sandy sat up straight and said, “This was all my fault, I’m the one that started it. Don’t blame them, it was my fault.”

“When I looked in it seems you weren’t involved, Sandy. Seems my daughter was the one pretty involved with Chuck here,” Cecile said.

You could see the stumped look on Sandy’s face. Trish, who had a very happy expression her face the whole time, finally spoke, “I’m glad everyone knows. Now I don’t have to worry about what you think, Mom. I know I’ve already told you about it, but now that you’ve seen it with your own eyes, you know for sure.”

“No mistake about that, from my perspective this morning, everything was on display, even the condom you had on Chuck,” Cecile said.

My face turned beet red. What do you say to a mom who has just caught you buried in her daughter? I didn’t have a clue.

“Well Mr. Athlete, Celle caught you with Trish, and Sandy said she started it, did you at least pay my daughter some attention?” Carol asked.

I was still very red faced, but Delta found her tongue. “A lot of attention, mom. When Sandy woke us up doing Chuck, I was a little jealous. When I told Chuck how I felt, he showed me he cares for me, too.” Then with a guilty smile and a shiver, Delta said “And it felt wonderful.”

Carol, with some tight lips smirked, “Can you believe the little scoundrel did all three of them?” turning to Cecile.

Loudly from all three girls and Cecile, “He ain’t little.”

Sandy wiggled in her chair and repeated, “He sure ain’t little.”

Carol looked at Cecile who raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders. “He did you, too?”

“No mom,” Delta scoffed, “she just saw him that’s all.”

Cecile cleared her throat. “Well, anyway. You have been caught. You were almost caught by George, but he didn’t hear Sandy and Delta making all that noise. It’s a good thing, too, as he wouldn’t be very understanding about his little kids fooling around under his nose.”

“Kids? Carol and I know all about hormones in college. We were where you are at right now. We were just as hot to trot as you guys are, except we each had our own guy,” Cecile continued.

Carol added, “And we married them, too.”

“Come on, Carol, be truthful. We both sampled the territory a little before finding guys who were keepers,” Cecile said.

Sheepishly, Carol answered, “But we never brought them home.”

“No, but we sure did sneak them into the dorm room often enough. So don’t be too critical,” Cecile admonished.

“This is the deal,” Cecile started again, “Carol and I are not going to discuss this with your dads. And you guys are going to be more careful about fooling around when your dad is here. Chuck, you are going to be careful to make sure our babies do not have babies yet. You girls are going to make sure of that, too. And Sandy; I don’t know what to do about you. I don’t even know whether it’s legal for an eighteen year old to have sex with a sixteen year old.”

“It’s legal in this state, I’ve already found that out. I was planning on getting with Chuck, so I looked it up in the library and even confirmed it by calling the Legal Aide Society,” Sandy asserted.

“Whatever, Sandy, but you are really too young to be giving yourself to guys. You need to be young while you can,” Carol said.

“I know,” Sandy said a little downcast. “I’m smart enough to be in college before a lot of kids get into high school but too young to be a woman. It’s kind of funny that I can learn anything I want but not about sex or myself.”

Cecile and Carol looked at each with a mutually puzzled look. Cecile answered for the both of them. “You are right about that, Sandy, but even you have to agree that just barely sixteen is probably too young to be having a full scale sexual relationship, don’t you agree?”

Sandy just nodded.

Carol reached over and touched Sandy’s hand. “Celle and I know you don’t have anyone to talk to about this stuff. We didn’t know until last night, but now that we do, we want you to know you can come to us for anything. To talk, to ask questions, anything you might feel more comfortable talking to a grownup about. You don’t know us very well yet, but if you continue to hang around these two for any length of time,” Carol was pointing at Delta and Trish, “you’ll get to know us very well.”

“I hope so, and thank you both for being so nice to me,” Sandy said with watery eyes.

Cecile spoke again. “So the deal is this - you four are not to be having ‘loud’ orgy’s when your parents are home. You are not to rub your sexual relationship in either of your parents’ faces. And, most importantly, no babies, hear?”

All four of us answered together, “Yes Ma’am.”

We had breakfast, and then I suggested the four of us go to campus and get caught up on studying. The moms said we could go back to campus after church and a quick lunch. We made arrangements to have supper at Delta’s later that evening. Carol suggested I bring my laundry when we came so I could get it done without having to pay for it or take the time to do it myself. It was a good deal.

University life sure can be an education, especially with three ladies teaching you about life.

Tragedy struck our little group. Delta and Trish were taken out of one of their classes and then went for Sandy as they were listed as Sandy’s on campus monitor. Her Dad had passed away from a heart attack. Sandy didn’t even know he had been sick. The girls went to pack some of their clothes, waiting until after basketball practice to talk to me. They were going to take Sandy home so she could take care of what needed doing. While we were still in the cafeteria, Cecile and Carol showed up.

“We’re going with you. Sandy may need an adult for something, so Carol and I are going.” Cecile said.

Sandy was still in shock and was sitting next to me, hugging me. Carol came over and sat next to Sandy. She took her and held her to her, comforting Sandy as only a mother can do. “Sandy, you’re like my own, so just be like you’re ours between Cecile and me. We’re here for you, we’ll take care of you.”

With that, Sandy sobbed, holding onto Carol tightly.

They left to take care of Sandy and all the necessary arrangements. Sandy didn’t have any sisters, brothers, aunts or uncles, but she did have an elderly grandmother who lived with her dad. It was her grandmother who had been with her dad when he died. Cecile and Carol helped get everything done. They even hired a visiting nurse/housekeeper to come take care of the grandmother on a near daily basis. It seemed Sandy’s dad was pretty well off, so there would be a lot of legal stuff to take care of. Sandy’s grandmother said she would take care of all the legal stuff and even agreed to sign a supervisory custody letter for Sandy to both Cecile and Carol. They were serious about taking care of her. It took them over a week to bury her dad and get everything taken care of. Sandy was planning on being home for Christmas. She felt like her grandmother would want her to be there for company during the holidays.

When the girls got back to school, they had to work every spare minute to catch up on their classes. They had a ton to make up but were able to completely catch up in a little over a week.

Football season had ended and basketball season was in full swing. Our team was, as usual, pretty good. The football team surprised the other schools these last two years, but our school had a reputation for having a good basketball team every year. The coach finally had Kenny distributing the ball a little better. I was being fed about one out of three opportunities instead of four out of five. The looks were more open because of it, and I was able to go inside and dump to Kenny easier than before. My offensive rebounds picked up a bunch since I wasn’t the one shooting almost every shot. Opponents knew the corner was a favorite of mine, so they guarded me closely whenever I edged that way. Kenny and I had a well-practiced play where, when I saw him catching the ball leaning my way, I would jump. His pass would hit my hands at the top of the jump, and I would shoot from there. It was almost a guarantee I would be fouled. The folks guarding me were not tall enough to out-jump me. If the defender took up residence in the corner, then I could easily come in to pick someone so Kenny could do his graceful hook shot. At probably over the six nine he was listed at, he looked like a giant windmill, whirling and jumping, and stuffing the ball into the net.

Christmas was coming, and I was looking forward to spending a little time at home. Our school was the annual host to the holiday tournament, so I would have to be back on the 27th. When I called home, I had a huge surprise. My family, with the exception of my two next-oldest brothers and my married sister, were planning on coming to the university to spend Christmas and New Years with me. Dad said Mom had just mailed a letter to me to fill me in on their plans. Dad also said the oranges and lemons were going to be late, and the strawberries could be handled by the boys and the workers we had, so he had decided he wanted to see my school and see me play some college basketball. This meant my three sisters, twelve, fourteen, and fifteen, were coming with them. I was really excited. Dad told me he had shipped two hundred head of cattle, and they had all brought top dollar. He had already bought enough calves and stocked enough feed that he really was farther ahead this year than he had ever been. He even rubbed it in a little saying now that I was not under foot he was making big bucks. I told him not to bring his golf clubs unless he wanted to possibly play in the snow. He said my sisters were hoping it would snow, as they had never been in snow before. We talked for almost a half-hour. Like I said, I was excited. I couldn’t wait to tell Delta and Trish.

At supper I talked continuously about how neat it was going to be to have the family here. I said it would have been nice to go home to the warm weather for a week, but I wouldn’t trade that for the two weeks we would have together. I was surprised that all three of them knew about it already as my mom had been discussing the whole thing with Carol and Cecile. Wonder what else they had been discussing? Cecile had made arrangements for the folks to stay in a house near the girls’ homes. One of the neighbors goes to the French Riviera every Christmas and New Years and welcomed the opportunity to offer their home to my parents. They were alumni, too. The place was coming at a ridiculous price, including housekeeping staff. Mom and the girls were going to like that.

My family was going to get here the twenty-second, meet the owners of the home, drive them to the airport then stay until the second. The owners of the home wouldn’t be back until the end of January.

Like I said, I was psyched.

The twenty-second was a Friday, the last day of finals, but I didn’t have any finals because of my grades. Sandy didn’t have any, either, and had already left for home, while Delta and Trish each had one and, unluckily, it was Friday afternoon. The girls were waiting for me after basketball practice to take me to where my folks were. Delta called home to find out that my folks were there already. She said she could hear one of my sisters playing the piano in the background. We went straight to Delta’s. My Dad’s Ford wagon was sitting at the curb with a good-sized box trailer behind it.

When we came in the house, my three sisters jumped all over me giving me hugs and kisses on the cheeks. My Mom stood on her tiptoes, and I leaned down so she could give me a kiss and a hug. Dad shook my hand then gave me hug, telling me how good it was to see me. He said it looked like I had grown, pointing to my pants that had gotten short again. I hadn’t thought about it, but it could have happened. I would check the next time I went into the weight room. They all marveled at how broad my shoulders had become since I had been doing all the exercise for sports. I told them it was all the good food Cecile and Carol had been feeding me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.