Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

I waited for the girls to finish before we all went into the clubhouse for lunch where I tried to explain what had just happened. Both of the girls were excited. The Mom’s didn’t understand why I had to choose – why I couldn’t play all the sports. I told them all that I wanted to talk to George and Dan about it and see what they said. I asked the girls to take me back to campus early so I could talk to the baseball and football coaches before practice today.

The baseball coach said if I had been a scholarship player, I would be his starter, but since I was a walk on, he had to give his scholarship guys first shot. He said he still didn’t understand why I had chosen college over a major league contract. I told him again that I just wanted to be sure to get an education, and then if there were opportunities in sports, I might try them. He told me to go play golf unless I wanted to be scouted by the majors again.

The football coach wasn’t as nice. How could I want to go play some pussy game like golf when I could play football? When I mentioned I was offered a scholarship, he looked at me in a funny way then asked, “You? Are you a walk on with me?”

“Yep” I answered.

“I didn’t recruit you?” he asked stunned.

“No sir, you couldn’t,” I told him.

“Why not?” he asked.

“We didn’t have a football team where I went to high school,” I answered honestly.

“Jesus fucking Christ,” he exclaimed. “You never played football before, and you were a starter your freshman year? Fuck, now I’m asking myself questions. So if I didn’t recruit you, how come you’re tagged as an athletic scholarship?”

“The basketball coach was the one who came to see me and brought me here,” I said knowing that he should have already known this.

“Damn,” he exclaimed slamming his hand flat onto his desk. “You know, you are one of the most natural receivers I’ve seen. You block well off the line and block down field. Your best position is tight end, but so far you have done well every place we’ve put you. You’re just a damn good football player. I could really use you this year. You know, when I was penciling in starters from my scholarship kids, I kept putting you in. That’s why the total kept coming up wrong. Well it’s your call. I don’t control you or your scholarship, but I’ll damn well give you one to keep you playing football if you want.”

I told him that it was time for me to dress for practice and that I would get back to him.

That afternoon everything I did was with the first team and at tight end. I caught a ton of balls easily, jumping over the defenders guarding me. The quarterback sent balls my way really high knowing I would go up to get them.

During one of my breaks while they were working on a special team’s drill, I noticed the baseball, basketball and golf coach sitting together watching practice.

I also noticed a big, tall, buxom babe in the stands. Sarah was back!

After practice I showered quickly and left to catch a ride out to the girls’ house. They were waiting for me outside the locker room along with Sarah.

Sarah gave me a big hug and a very friendly kiss.

“I thought you were, like, engaged or something Sarah?” I said panting in shock over the kiss.

“Oh, I am, but that doesn’t mean I can’t kiss one of my favorite guys does it?” she said smiling, not wanting to let go of me.

“I guess not. But listen, I have to get out to Delta and Trish’s house. I need to talk to their dad’s this evening. It’s important. I’ll see you at breakfast if you’re there.” I said this untangling myself from her and ushering the girls out.

When we got to Trish’s house, I asked Cecile if I could use her phone. It would be after six PM at home, and hopefully Dad would be having a cup of coffee after supper while the kids were finishing up the evening chores.

I explained the whole thing to Dad who was surprised that I was playing golf. His only comment was that maybe I could talk one of the coaches into saving a scholarship for one of my brothers or sisters. He just said that I was in college to learn and that was most important. Sports were important but not what I was here for. Dad said he was looking forward to me possibly coming home for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, and that money was good, and they were going to be able to help me. You and I will play some golf.

That didn’t help much, as I still didn’t have a direction. I guess I really wanted someone to just tell me what to do. Go play football. Go play golf.

That evening, George and Dan gave me their full attention. We talked for over two hours, and then they called Terry and had him drop by. They wouldn’t tell me what to do either. It was up to me. They had both played football and had been on the golf team when they had been in the same school I was in now. They felt that by playing college level they had gained some valuable experience dealing with people and experiences. They thought I was probably receiving that with basketball though. They did say that football was good for them as they had met a couple of cheerleaders and were now married to them.

Football was fun. Almost everybody in school thought football players were big men on campus. When you did something good on the field, even the Profs were pleased. Baseball was kind of ho hum to a lot of people, although it was the most fun to play. Golf was a neat game, but was it something that would be good for me later? Football was tough and could leave me with bruises for a long time. Even worse, some guys had permanent injures and would not be able to play any more. Basketball was as hard on you physically and without pads. Baseball was pretty tame, unless a pitch or a line drive hit you, or you stumbled over a fence, or had some idiot slide into you with his spikes high. Golf could be valuable in business later. George and Dan played golf with customers all the time, so it did have some business value later.

We went back to campus that night with me having a tough time making up my mind.

Breakfast was fun. All of the people who used to eat with the group were back except those who had graduated. There were even a couple of people who had graduated and were now in grad school. Adrian and Sarah were there, Misty and Cherry were happy to see me, and in a surprise move by Delta, Sandy sat on one side of me while Trish sat on the other. It was exciting to have all the people I knew back together again.

After breakfast I told the girls that I was going over to see Fred Weathers, the golf coach, to talk to him. When I walked into his office, he was standing next to his receptionist desk talking with her.

“Hey Chuck, just the guy I need to see. Do you have time to visit with a few people?” he asked taking my arm and leading me out the door.

We went to a conference room on the first floor where he handed me a Coke and asked for me to wait for him there for a few minutes. About five minutes later, all the coaches came into the room. They all sat at the big table and Fred led the conversation, “Chuck, all four of us want you to play for us. The only one of us who has exclusive rights to you is Jim because he recruited you and has you on scholarship. This type of thing happens every once in a while, but usually it’s only a conflict between two or three sports, never four. I guess we’re lucky you don’t play soccer.”

I grinned at that, as soccer is a popular sport in Florida. Farm kids usually don’t have a lot of time for it as we are needed in the fields during the time soccer is practiced and played the most. I was pretty good playing soccer at school but never had the opportunity to participate with our school team.

“We’ve all been talking about you and so far the only thing we have agreed on is that you are a good athlete. Jim says you will be a starter this year, so he’s not going to let you get to far away. Jack says he’s talked to you about having his scholarship kids play before you, but he would still like you around for a reserve, and you could be a starter if you beat out the other guys. Then there is Big Al. He says he thought you were one of his scholarship kids and even used your grades and field success while he was recruiting this year. Personally you would make a great addition to our golf team. I think we are close to being the best in our division, and you would put us over the top. In golf competition, one guy’s contribution can mean a lot. Anyway, we want to work with each other to see if you can play for all of us. Al says he’ll make sure you get time for basketball practice when the time comes and give me some of your time for my practices. Jack says he would work around your schedule with you so you could play in some games if you want. And I want you to start practicing with our group to learn some of the ways we play golf. Terry even said he would come in to help coach for a big tournament coming up. What do you think? Want to try four sports?”

I just stared; totally surprised that I was in a conference room with four University coaches who all said they wanted me to play for them. “My dad reminded me last night why I was here. I’m here to get an education. What’s bad is I still don’t know what I want to major in.”

I stood up hoping to keep my head clear, “I really like playing football. Since I didn’t know anything about football, the coaches have had to teach me more than the others I think do. Football is a lot of fun, it’s a good game to work off any aggressions you have, but you can get banged up pretty good.” Big Al was sitting up straighter with his chest puffed out grinning.

I looked at Jack and continued, “Baseball was the first sport I played and has always been my first love, but I don’t think I’m good enough to be a major league player. Too bad I don’t hit better than I do. Baseball is just a great fun game to play.” Jack was nodding his head in agreement appreciating my love of baseball with a smile.

“Basketball is where I’ve done really well, probably because I’m so tall, but it is a game that is fun and exciting.” I said this looking right at Jim. “There is nothing like the last thirty seconds of a close basketball game. If you get a chance to make a shot or a steal, you feel like you’re the best player ever. When I was recruited, I chose this school because it had a very good team and I wanted to be a part of that.”

“I don’t even know how I started golf other than the golf pro at a country club spent some time with me teaching me how to hold a club and how to hit a ball. I’ve only been playing golf for about three months and now coach Weathers wants to give me a scholarship.”

Fred was looking a little sheepish.

“I’m having a hard time choosing. I’m going to play basketball – that is a certain. If you guys can work it out, I’ll play for all of you. If I have to choose only two sports, I don’t know what to say,” as I sat back down muttering quietly, a little exhausted.

Fred took the lead again. “Here’s what we’ve loosely worked out. Right now go to football practices. And Al can see if he has another developing receiver. Since our matches are sometimes on the same day as football games, we’ll have to toss to see who you play for when a match is on a Saturday. Today it would be football, tomorrow we’ll see. You can make Sunday practice with us if that isn’t too much for you. Next spring we will see how this all works out for baseball.”

I left those guys still not knowing how I could play for all of them. There just wasn’t enough time for everything.

As I was walking back toward the cafeteria for a snack, Delta, Trish and Sandy found me and walked with me. I told them about what had happened and that I was still confused.

Delta said, “You know what? The only thing you need to do is go to school and play basketball to fulfill your scholarship. Everything else is second.”

“Yeah but he’s a good football player too,” Trish said. “With us being cheerleaders, it’s cool to have a boyfriend who is a football player.”

“We can cheer at basketball games, too,” Delta defended.

“But it’s not like football. Football is the big sport in college. Football is where guys show they are real men.” Trish was trying to make her point.

“So what about golf?” Delta asked. “Our dad’s play golf a lot and use the game as a business tool.”

“They would have never gotten their jobs if they were not football players. Dad has told me that a ton of times. People who hire kids out of college will look at them differently if they played football. Basketball is a little like that, but baseball and golf, never,” Trish continued to pound it out. “Chuck knows how to play golf now, so he wouldn’t be at a disadvantage in the business world.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.