Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

That evening we were all eating at Trish’s house. After the dishes were cleared away and coffee was served to everyone, Cecile turned the dining room lights down. Delta and Trish came out of the kitchen carrying a cake with a bunch of lit candles on it singing, ‘Happy birthday to you, ‘ while the others joined in and finished the song as the girls set the cake down in front of me.

“Make a wish Chuck and blow out the candles,” Carol said.

I took a big breath and blew them all out in one puff to the exclamations of the two families.

“So who told you it was my birthday tomorrow?” I asked looking around.

“Your Mom, silly,” Trish and Delta said together. Then Delta added, “When we were there last time, she made me promise that we would give you a party.”

Trish turned up the lights and announced, “Let’s have some cake, before Chuck opens his presents.”

I sat there stunned. Cake, presents, what else could there be?

After eating the cake and the dishes were cleared away, the girls brought in some brightly wrapped packages and put them in front of me. This was really nice of these folks to do all this. I almost choked up at the emotion of it all.

The girls had each given me a nice plaid long sleeve shirt with button down collars. One had a tag on the back that said “Dobie Gillis.” This was a character in a TV sitcom that was pretty popular. I didn’t know that there was a clothing line named after the character.

“These are great. I needed some more shirts. These will work perfectly,” I said sincerely.

“Dan and I have something for you Chuck,” George announced. “You have been so good at taking care of the girls and including them in activities, we thought you would enjoy these.” He picked up a golf bag off the floor, full of clubs. “Terry said these would be a perfect fit for you. They should give you a lot of years of fun.

“How about coming with us in the morning and try them out? We like to play early on Sunday mornings before church. How about coming with us to play and then go to church with us. Can you meet us at 6:30?”

The clubs were not new, but they looked like they had never been played. The driver and putter had a few scratches, but the rest of the set, as well as the bag, were like brand new.

“Wow, thank you, thank you very much. This is more than I could ever imagine. I’ll figure a way to be at the club at 6:30,” I said, still obviously excited.

Trish said, “I know how you can meet them in the morning. Let’s go get some clothes for tomorrow for your game and for church, and then you can stay the night here, okay?” She turned to her Mom and asked, “If that’s okay Mom, is it?”

“That’s a good idea,” Cecile said. “You girls go get what Chuck needs and come back. Carol and I can clean up, and then we can play a game or watch TV later.”

We went back to the dorms where we took about ten minutes to get our stuff together. I met them back at their dorm, and then we took our stuff out to Trish’s car. On the way back, Trish took us by the country club and parked behind a maintenance building. As soon as she parked, she turned to me and gave me a toe-curling kiss. When we came up for air, Trish turned me toward Delta who repeated the process.

“We had to give you your birthday kisses,” Trish said. “Mom and dad might not appreciate us jumping you in the living room.”

Delta gave me another little kiss and a hug. “Wish we had more time to give you more than just a kiss, but right now isn’t a good time for any of that stuff. Our daddys have shotguns, and they would both be after you if we fooled around right now. Enjoy our kisses lover boy, more to come...”

Trish finished it for her, “ ... later.”

Back at the house we played seven-handed gin rummy for a couple of hours and then headed to bed. The girls each came into the room I was in and gave me some very sweet good night kisses while rubbing their stiff nipples covered with nylon PJ tops on my chest. I had just pulled the covers over my excited lap when Cecile knocked and opened the door. She was dressed in a long billowy nylon gown that didn’t show anything off but didn’t hide her nice figure either.

“Just came by to make sure you were okay and had everything you needed,” she said smiling and looking around as if the girls were hiding in the room.

“Great ma’am, this is perfect. Thank you for the nice surprise this evening; that was special,” I said with a big smile.

Cecile came over to the bed and gave me big hug, pressing my face between her very nice breasts. “You’re welcome Chuck. You are such a good boy with our girls. They’ve told me how gentlemanly you are to them and how you treat them with respect. Thank you, Chuck, for treating the girls like ladies.” She gave me another squeeze and then released me, still standing in front of me so I was staring at two very erect nipples.

I looked from nipples to her face hoping I had not been caught peeking but was feeling flushed. “I’m happy and lucky to be their friend.”

Cecile put her hand to the side of my face, “I believe they think they are lucky to be your friend as well.” She held my cheek in her hand a second and gave a big sigh, a wink, and then left closing the door, but not completely closed.

I needed to take care of a problem that had come up, but there was no way to hide the evidence, so I stretched out, closed my eyes, and forced myself to lay still until I fell to sleep.

George woke me up at five thirty to go to the golf course. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and was ready to go by six. George and I had just gotten a cup of coffee when Dan joined us.

At the club, Terry came with us to the driving range and stayed with us when we went to the practice green. Dan and George said we were going to play a foursome today with Terry. They were setting up a competition between Dan and George against Terry and me. Terry told me not to worry, as we would beat them easily.

The entire round, Terry gave me pointers and tips for each shot. My putting was better, but my drives were a little off as I was trying to hit the ball too hard. Terry helped me make up for it with my irons, so I ended up with an unbelievable 76. George shot 74 while Dan shot 73. Terry shot a three under 69, helping to beat the Dads by two shots. We went up to the clubhouse for breakfast and then back to the house to get ready for church. Those two guys knew how to enjoy themselves.

After church, we went out to eat dinner at a nice family restaurant and then went back to the house. I needed to go do a weight room workout, so we left fairly early. Trish and Delta said they would meet me for supper and then went to their dorm, while I went to my room to change and then off to the weight room.

Monday was a bear. All three of us went to the chemistry building for class, but to two different classes. The day was so intense it seemed like the lunch break was only five minutes long. I barely made it back to the lab before the grad staff Prof. took attendance. We were going to have to try another cafeteria that was closer for lunch. One good thing, there was not a lot of homework. The only studying that could be done was from the lecture notes and the study guides that were handed out.

Wednesday afternoon was the first footfall practice in preparation for the coming season. I started off playing tight end again, but was played at wide out or split end a little and told that tomorrow I would practice with the defense. Practice wasn’t difficult and didn’t hurt as we practiced without pads.

Adrian wasn’t there, but it was always possible that he wouldn’t show up until the coming Monday when the mandatory practices started.

The coaches were adamant about the weight room visits, so after practice and four laps around the field, I spent thirty minutes lifting. By the time I got to supper, I was beat, and by Friday, ready for the weekend. During practice Friday, I was back as a tight end working with the first team.

We couldn’t do too much celebrating as we three had lab homework that could only be accomplished by going to our respective labs and performing the required tests on Saturday. It wasn’t difficult, but it was time consuming. If you found a person at the lab you could partner with, you could cut the time down about a third. There was an eager, geeky little girl who had been in the crazy math class with me who worked with me very well. We finished our tests and wrote up our notes and then left for lunch. I invited her to join the girls and me for lunch, and she agreed. Outside the lab she wasn’t as outgoing, but the girls made her welcome.

Little Sandy was a little under five foot, maybe ninety pounds if very wet, with mousy light brown hair and glasses. She did not have a flat chest, just almost. Her little butt stuck out, accenting her tiny figure. We were a pretty strange looking group as we walked toward our dining hall. I was now a fraction over six five and weighed a colossal 190. The girls were both a well built five nine or five ten and then tagging along was our pet Sandy at under five feet.

At the cafeteria, Sandy surprised us all by eating easily as much as I did and then sitting back in her chair and patting her tummy. “This is a great cafeteria. I should have been eating here instead of the central cafeteria we were told to go to last year. I figured the other smaller places would have worse food than the big one, but this place has really good food.”

The girls agreed with her and told her how they had begun eating here. I explained that this was where the athletic scholarship kids ate, so there might be more food available here than the other places. We decided to put our books away and go out to the country club to swim for the afternoon. We invited Sandy to come along and then took off for the dorms to change clothes. The girls told Sandy to bring overnight stuff and some nice clothes for Sunday church. She acted nervous about going off with us but seemed to feel comfortable with the girls.

The sun was hot, the water warm, and good-looking girls in swimsuits were everywhere. The moms showed up in their suits shortly after we arrived and joined us. I even got to spread some Coppertone on all of the girls’ backs. In turn, I had to lay face down and be massaged by oily hands – how terrible.

Sandy couldn’t swim, so we stayed in the shallow water to toss a big ball around. Then Cecile wanted to teach Sandy how to swim and began the usual instructions. By the time we left the pool, Sandy could actually pull herself back and forth across the pool. She had some work to do but was getting it. She was ecstatic to be taught and thanked Cecile profusely.

This time we went to Delta’s house for a light supper. Carol said we were all going out to the club for prime rib and dancing later. Sandy said all she had brought were shorts and her Sunday clothes. Carol and Cecile said it was a summer casual thing tonight and shorts would be perfect. When we got ready to leave, all the girls were in shorts and various tops, making Sandy happy she was dressed appropriately.

Supper was great. Dancing was strange. I danced with Sandy, and it was like dancing with one of my baby cousins or one of my little sisters. The top of her head came up to my chest. The dads and I danced with all the women, enjoying the evening.

Back at Delta’s I was treated to the two girls coming in to give me some pajama raising kisses with pointy nipples digging into my chest. Sandy came in with a cute little baby doll and said she wanted a good night kiss too. I just picked her up like a little girl and gave her a hug and kiss. She giggled and blushed then I was left alone.

A few minutes later Carol knocked lightly then came in the room closing the door almost shut. Carol was wearing a diaphanous lacey gown that didn’t hide a lot. It was sheer enough for a triple take. “Thought I should look in on you Chuck,” she said and looked quickly around the room. “You wouldn’t try to keep the girls in here with you would you?”

“I sure would, Carol, but the girls are good girls and went to bed alone. They wouldn’t hide in the closet for me,” I said acting sad.

“So now you have two and half girlfriends?” She asked. “How did you come up with the new addition?”

I explained about Sandy being my lab partner that day and how she had tagged along with us for the rest of the day.

“She’s not tagging along, she’s worshipping the ground you walk on. The girls better look out with Sandy around. She wants to be competition,” Carol said as if she were not joking.

“At the moment, I’m a little involved with two of the best looking girls around. I don’t think my dance card has any room right now,” I said thinking that would pacify Carol.

“You know she’s across the hall having the girls tell her all about you. The girls are just raving about you, and that doesn’t help. You will have to be careful that you don’t let her think there is more to this than there is,” Carol cautioned.

With that said she came to me and pulled me up from a sitting position and gave me a full body hug that had my PJs stretching instantly. “Celle said she gave you a nice hug before putting you to bed, so I needed to give you the same at my house.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.