Opportunities
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

When we arrived at Delta’s, George and Dan were dressed in shorts, polo and white deck shoes just like me.

I waved at them and commented quietly to the girls, “Looks like Percy and Reginald were able to come after all.”

The girls hammered my shoulders from both sides laughing, “Oh you!”

The steaks were great. The one they gave me must have been at least two pounds. With the salad, baked potato and corn on the cob, I was actually full by the time the girls brought me pie.

They wanted to know what we were going to do Sunday. I didn’t have any plans but said I had considered reading the texts for the coming semester. George suggested we all take off early in the morning and go out to a nearby lake for some water skiing and swimming. The girls were instantly excited and asked if I knew how to ski.

“Does a Florida boy who grew up in the land of lakes know how to ski?” I asked. “That’s like asking you girls if you know how to put on lipstick. Even farm boys start skiing before they start school. My Mom used to ski in one of the shows at Cyprus Gardens. My Dad is one of the best barefoot skiers you’ll ever see. Both my little sisters want to try out for the show at Cyprus Gardens as soon as they’re old enough.”

The girls and I went back to the dorms so I could get my swimsuit and some more clothes along with my shaving kit so that I could stay overnight at one of their houses.

When we came back, we found that their parents had left a note saying they were going to the club for some drinks and dancing and for us to pick a house and give me a room.

We were at Delta’s, so we went upstairs where they showed me the guestroom across the hall from Delta’s room. Delta said, “Let’s get ready for bed and then go make some pop corn and watch some TV.”

I didn’t have any pajamas, but I had nice boxers that stayed closed in the front, so I put on a white T-shirt along with my blue cloth boxers. When I went into the room to change I pushed the door shut. As soon as it closed, it swung back open. I looked up with a “Huh?” expression.

“Don’t close the door, no one else is here right now,” Trish said.

I stripped down to only my boxers and was reaching for my T-shirt when I was tackled and pushed onto the bed by two naked nymphs. “Gotcha,” they giggled.

I twisted around until I was on my back with a girl straddling each leg and poking stiff nipples into my chest. Both of them had reached down to try to capture my very hard dick in their hands.

“We want some of this before school starts. We thought we wouldn’t have a chance until next weekend or longer. How about it, want to take care of a couple horny girls? Do ya? Huh?” Delta was asking while stroking me.

I didn’t argue and was soon doing everything I could to make the two girls very happy. When it came time for the main course, Delta came up with a condom saying it was their time to be safe and that it would keep the wet spots away too. The two of them excited me enough that I got off with each of them and then went back for seconds with each of them. I only got off once more the second time around but was able to pound them both into submission before I exploded. That was really good.

We went downstairs with the girls being silly acting like they could hardly walk because they said they were so sore between their legs from my vigorous assault. I knew it wasn’t real, but it did boost my ego. They were dressed in cute little baby dolls that covered everything very nicely. Their PJ’s were not even a little risqué, just cute. We made some stovetop popcorn and had some Cokes while we watched an old black and white movie. We fell asleep with a girl on each shoulder. I became aware of Delta’s Mom and Dad but didn’t open my eyes.

“Oh Dan, aren’t they sweet laying there. How are those two going to divide him?” Carol wondered.

“I think he must be the luckiest guy on campus. Just look at what he has in his arms,” Dan said shaking his head, “Carol, I don’t think they’re trying to divide him, and I don’t think he wants to throw either one of them back. I think you best have some talks with our little girl who is not so little any more.”

“Should we wake them so they can go to bed?” Carol asked.

“Let them be,” Dan said shutting off the TV and the light. “They’ll be all right. If one of them wakes up, they will get the other two up and go to bed. Let’s go up and act like we’re still in school. Remember all the good times we had? Do ya?” Dan was nuzzling Carol.

“Ooh, don’t do that in front of the kids. Wait till we get upstairs, so I can show you what the other girls in the dorm have been teaching me,” Carol said turning and heading for the stairs.

There was some commotion by the stairs then Carol said, “Stop, wait till we get up stairs. I can’t go up the stairs with your hand in there. Stop Dan.”

Dan laughed quietly and said he was just trying to reciprocate for her trying to pull him up the stairs by what she found behind his zipper.

As I heard them climb the stairs, two hands were fishing around in my boxers while giggles were coming from both girls. “My folks are going to get frisky tonight,” Delta smiled.

“If they’re busy, we can get frisky too,” Trish said pushing my boxers down.

“Umm, who’s going for a rubber?” I asked.

“You think you can get off again?” Asked Delta.

“Hey, it’s been a couple of hours, so that thing is loaded. Are you both ready to get pregnant?” I asked wishing we had more condoms downstairs.

Trish then made up our minds, “I’m pretty safe yet but Delta is almost four days ahead of me so she can’t have any.” Trish was saying this while she was pulling the crotch of her panties to the side trying to get me into her.

Delta climbed up and straddled my face saying, “I’m not being left out, kiss on me Chuck, make me feel good.”

Because of our earlier loving, I was in control of myself and let the two of them use me until they were satisfied. Delta flooded my face, while Trish was so wet, I thought she was peeing.

“Oh God, that is so good,” Trish said. “It excites me knowing I’m close. I want to feel the juice shoot up in me Chuck to know that I could almost get pregnant. Delta, keep pinching my nipples while he fucks a baby in me.”

Trish’s loud whispering made Delta go nuts on my face and Trish doubled her efforts to get me off.

Suddenly I became concerned about being a dad too young, so I lifted Trish off me and scooted out from beneath Delta. “How about I feed you two a midnight snack instead of making babies?”

Trish pouted while Delta lunged at my offered stiffness. Trish knelt on the couch and gave me some blistering kisses, whispering that maybe it was time we worked on knocking her up for real. Her words and kisses along with Delta’s enthusiastic mouth brought my explosion. Delta didn’t miss a drop, and when she had it all, she smacked her lips loudly.

Trish was still kissing me passionately, and Delta came up to get some kisses, too. We lay back on the couch with the two of them lying on me continuing to kiss. They slowly quieted until the three of us slipped off to sleep.

I woke in the morning to someone shaking my shoulder. The girls were still lying on me, so it wasn’t them. I looked up to see Carol with a finger to her mouth to keep me quiet but was pointing at my midsection with her other hand. Suddenly I was red. I could feel my dick out of my boxers. The real problem was both of the girls had hold of it. Trish’s hand was down low holding me next to my pubic bone with Delta’s hand over the top of hers. There was still more dick sticking out past Delta’s hand. My hands were trapped under the two girls so I couldn’t move. I thought that Carol was angry or going to get angry, but then I realized she was stifling a giggle.

Carol grinned at me and whispered softly, “You had best figure out how to get those two awake. Delta’s Dad may not be amused by the picture I see.” Still smiling, Carol turned and left for the kitchen.

While listening to her putting together coffee, I picked up Delta on the outside of the couch and pulled her across me as I slid out from under them. As soon as I began moving them they let go of me then cuddled together. I stuffed myself back into my shorts before heading upstairs to pee and get dressed.

I came back downstairs and went into the kitchen. All I could do was stare open mouthed. Carol and Cecile were standing on the porch looking at each other holding coffee cups with the morning sun behind them. The thin gowns the two were wearing disappeared in the bright morning light showing the two ladies’ forms vividly. I was in awe seeing the silhouettes of their breasts, flat tummies and perky bottoms. Wow! What a view. The shorts I had just put on had gotten very tight.

Punches on both of my shoulders brought me back to consciousness. “You pervert, staring at our Mom’s like that,” Trish said.

“They are pretty hot looking like that though,” Delta said.

“It’s my turn to stare, Carol was staring at us just a few minutes ago,” I said in self-defense.

“So what, Mom wasn’t staring at a nude you,” Delta said.

“No but she was staring at both of you girls holding my very hard dick while we were sleeping,” I said.

In unison they said, “Oh no, she didn’t?”

“She did, and that’s probably what the two of them are discussing at this very second,” I said waving at them. “I need some coffee, so why don’t one of you get it for me so I don’t show off my stretched shorts to them.”

“We should make you show it off yourself for letting us get caught holding on to you,” Trish said with a giggle. “It is funny though, glad Dad didn’t catch us.”

“No kidding,” Delta quietly exclaimed, “I don’t think he would be happy.”

“Would you please get me some coffee?” I begged.

“Yeah, yeah, right away,” Delta said going for the coffee.

Trish walked out to the two ladies. Her baby doll didn’t let the light through, but she stood there pointing at me and then at the sun while telling them something. They both looked at me with a hand to their mouths and then started laughing. They turned to face me and then spread their legs and raised their arms to give me the silhouette of them from the front while laughing loudly.

Trish came back past me saying, “They’re just showing-off,” then went upstairs to get ready for the day. Delta handed me a cup of coffee and told me, “See, I told you those two were hot for you. Better be careful.” She gave me a very sweet kiss, turned to check on the Moms, and when she saw they were watching, gave me another more passionate kiss along with an obvious crotch squeeze and then ran upstairs laughing.

I went into the kitchen and sat at the table with my back to the door. Dan walked in and froze in the doorway staring, “Wow! Would you look at that?”

“Chuck, quick, turn around and look. It’s like they’re both naked. Holy smokes is that hot,” Dan was saying fairly loud.

“You old lecher,” Cecile said while both wives were still making every effort to give Dan a great view.

“Damn, I wish I had a camera that could capture that. George would love it,” Dan said.

“His loss,” Cecile said as the two of them came into the kitchen from the porch. It was amazing, as even up close their gowns were not transparent. You could tell they were bare beneath the gowns on top because you see their breasts shift seductively back and forth, but you really couldn’t see anything without the bright sun behind them.

Cecile said she had to get home to get ready but came over to me and leaned down to my ear and whispered, “I heard the girls had their hold on you.” She laughed loudly and said in louder whisper, “I warned you they were after you.”

“You guys were asleep last night when we came in. You three were so sweet lying there on the couch we just left you. Did you guys ever go to bed?” Dan asked.

“They didn’t go to bed,” Carol said. “When I came down the girls were piled on top of poor Chuck. But he didn’t look to uncomfortable.” Carol winked at me as she said that.

“Are you ready for some fun?” Dan asked. “Today is going to be great.”

Dan and I helped Carol pack a big picnic lunch, and then she fixed breakfast when the girls came back downstairs. They had their two piece swim suits on with a pair of shorts over their bottoms. Dan got out a cooler and filled it with ice, beer, Cokes and 7-up. I carried it out to Carol’s Oldsmobile station wagon, and then the girls and I cleaned up breakfast dishes while Carol got ready. She came down in her two-piece swimsuit that was skimpier than Delta’s saying that she hoped Cecile didn’t wear the suit she had on vacation last year. Dan said he hoped she did, as it was a sure attention getter. Dan suggested the girls and I drive Trish’s car so the parents could all ride together.

A half-hour later we were uncovering Dan and George’s boat. It was a nice one, a twenty-five foot Sea Ray with a big Chevy 350 engine, big enough to pull skiers. We went out into the lake a few hundred yards then fastened the rope to the pull bar mounted to the boat. Carol and Cecile said they were first and jumped into the water. The girls handed them skis and they were ready. Dan was driving so he idled the boat out till the ropes were taut, and then, with a wave, he gunned it instantly pulling the two ladies up. He pulled them for almost fifteen minutes until they hollered and waved and then let go of the rope. Dan came back around, and we helped the exhausted ladies up. Next, it was Delta and Trish. We went all over with the two of them. They were good, crossing each other’s lines and then splitting way apart while going around a corner. Dan asked if I could drive the boat, and of course I could, so he and George were next. The motor was powerful enough that there was no hesitation getting the two men up. They were good skiers, too, as I took them on a couple tight turns. When they tired, Delta said she was going to ski with me. Trish was sort of pouting, so I told them to let me get wet and used to the skis and boat, and then I had an idea that should be fun.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.