Opportunities
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

At seven-thirty I was shaved and showered, standing in the lobby of Delta and Trish’s dorm. They came down in jeans, and we went to breakfast where there was a pretty big contingent of our regulars. Misty and Cherry even showed up but stayed pretty far away from me. Oh well.

After breakfast I gave the girls my stuff wrapped up in my sheets. I helped them carry everything to Trish’s car and then walked over to the locker room. I got ready and went out to jog and warm up. A couple of guys were already there and as soon as I was warmed up, I cornered the batting coach for some instruction and inspiration.

He worked on my stance and my swing. Seems he noticed I was not swinging level but always trying to lift the ball. I did lift it, right into an outfielder’s glove. He bugged me about stepping into the ball as I usually was on my toes when I hit. I did about an hour with him and got a promise out of him to work with me some more the coming week.

The rest of practice was pretty mellow. We finished closer to one than before noon so I was glad I had not promised anyone that I would go to church with them.

I walked back to the dining hall to find Delta and Trish sitting with Misty and Cherry. They seemed to be getting along, but Misty acted skittish as soon as I came over with my tray.

“We’ll go,” Misty said beginning to stand.

“Did I forget my deodorant?” I said grinning.

Cherry said, “We know you’re mad at us, so we’ll leave.”

“Cherry, Misty, I’m not mad at you guys,” I said hurriedly. “You guys can do anything you want to do. We were friends, and I hope we can stay friends. We don’t have leashes on each other, and we don’t control each other. Please stay and eat with us. I would enjoy that.”

They sat back down, and we all ate talking about classes and stuff that was going on. When I was finished, I told everyone that I needed to go to the library and study, as I had a paper to write plus some research for another paper. The four girls all wanted to come too, so we left to get ready. I went with the Delta and Trish to the parking lot to get my laundry from Trish’s car. After putting my clean clothes away, I grabbed my study stuff and headed out. I stopped by the dorm next door to see if Misty and Cherry were ready. They were sitting in the lobby and got very excited that I had stopped for them. We went as a group to get Delta and Trish and then walked to the library.

Three hours later we were all tired of the books and decided to go get something to eat. The choices were usually the student union, Macdonald’s, Burger Chef, or if we had enough money, a pizza. We decided to pool our cash and get pizza. Hell yes, I’d saved a couple of bucks on laundry, and tomorrow I would get my allowance, so let’s go.

The pizzas were big and good. The price was right too. We ate our fill, which meant we scraped the platter, and then we headed back to campus. I walked Delta and Trish into the lobby and got a kiss and hug from each along with the promise to meet me for breakfast, and then I went back out to where Misty and Cherry were waiting to walk them to their dorm. I walked in with them, and they pulled me into the parlor and sat me on their favorite loveseat. They sat beside me each hugging an arm.

“Chuck, I’m sorry I’m so flighty and squirrelly,” Misty said “I know I had no right to be jealous of you while I was mooning over some other guy. I just didn’t want to give you up while I tried out or found out about somebody else.”

Cherry was sort of kneeling on the loveseat facing me, “That didn’t come out right, Misty. She’s really trying to say that she wants to check out what’s on the menu without having to commit to someone else while she stays hooked up with you. I think that’s what she means.”

Misty was looking down and shaking her head, “You’re always such a gentleman Chuck. You always treat Cherry and me really nice and try to make us feel good. You are always fun to be with, and you influence us to study regularly and generally be good people. Please forgive me for wanting to go out with someone else. I know that’s what broke you and Sarah up, and then I went and did it too.”

Cherry tugged my arm, “We didn’t play with the guy. We almost did, but Susie came in the room and threw him out. Now he’s afraid to even come around. Susie said we were going to be watched, and she would make sure we didn’t have anyone come into our room again. Sorry you can’t come in so we could show you that we missed you.” She leaned over and gave me a very nice kiss while letting her hand wander down to my zipper.

“It’s my fault, Chuck,” Misty said “I got hot pants for that guy and wanted to try him out. That’s the truth of it. I’m like that sometimes. I’ve never denied myself much, so I’ve been spoiled. Most guys seem to fall at my feet, willing to do anything for me if I’ll go with him. You’re different though. You tell me off when I act stupid. I’m glad you did. It woke me up.”

Misty didn’t kiss me but hugged my arm and lay her head on my shoulder for a minute and then got up, “Well time for bed. Another crazy day tomorrow.” When I got up to leave, Cherry gave me another toe curler and then left through the alcove.

Misty said, “Hold me a second, give me a hug, okay?”

I wrapped my arms around Misty and held her to me gently. She hugged me back firmly then turned her head to look me in the eye, “I really do like you a lot. I’ll try to be better about the way I act, I promise.” She gave me a soft, slow kiss with a ton of meaning.

“Night Chuck.”

“Night Misty.”

Breakfast the next day was loud and rowdy again - a welcome revelry to start the new week. When everyone is happy like that, it starts the day great.

Trish walked a little way with me on my way to class, “Want a real meal tonight?” She asked.

“And what would a real meal be?” I answered with a question.

“One of mom’s home cooked pans of lasagna,” Trish grinned. “She called this morning and asked us to come for dinner if you want. You know she’s got a thing for you. Better watch out or dad’s going to be jealous.”

“Dinner sounds great and I don’t think your dad has anything to worry about. I don’t think I’m your mom’s type,” I laughed.

Trish laughed with me but added, “It’s not just my mom. Delta’s mother and my mom are in some kind of friendly competition to see which daughter lands you.”

“Lands me?” I questioned.

“You know how parents all think the reason girls go to school is to get their M.R.S. degree,” Trish was chuckling. “They think Delta and I should make you a prime target.”

“Why do I get the impression that you and Delta don’t feel like making me marriage material at this point in your life?” I said laughing equally.

Trish looked at me seriously, squinted at me and said, “We both like you a lot. But you’re a freshman and we are juniors. We’re probably going to be long gone before you are halfway through. That’s not going to work very well. Delta and I have talked about this a lot and feel all of us are too young to talk about a permanent relationship. We want us three to be buddies without any strings attached. We both know you may or may not have a relationship with Misty and perhaps Cherry, too, and then there is the amazon Sarah if she comes back to school. So how about we just enjoy each other and not let any of this get too serious. Can you do that?”

“Trish, you and Delta are really special to me. If I had to choose between you two right now, I would be stumped. If either of you told me that we had to get married, I’d be finding a way to buy a ring. You two are one of the best things to ever happen to me. I value your friendship and want us to stay close. Do I love you two, damn right? Do I want to get married already? Hell no, I’m too young and dumb to be a husband yet. I’m with you, let’s just keep having fun and enjoy each other.”

“You’ll never have to choose between us. I think we are a package deal,” she said with a smile in her voice.

Trish and Delta were not very demonstrative in public but Trish wrapped herself around me and gave me a kiss that made me dizzy.

“So are you coming to supper?” she said panting a little.

“Wouldn’t miss it. See you guys after practice,” I said and staggered off to my class.

Practice was intense, as there was a game tomorrow. We were going to have simultaneous junior varsity and varsity games, so we were being divided up to play at whatever levels the coaches decided. The assistant manager told me to be ready to play on the JV team. Five minutes later the coach/manager told me that he wanted me to be a reserve on the varsity. The assistant manager/coach was standing right there and gave me a dirty look. Personally, I would rather go with the JV, as there I would play instead of riding the pine. I couldn’t say anything, so I just shrugged and went out to warm up. That’s why it’s best to have the JV game first and then the varsity game. If they want to use you in the varsity they can, but at least you get some game experience as well as game fun with the JV.

Practice ended up being pretty much what the game was going to be. I had batting practice then some light fielding practice. After that I got to sit and watch the varsity work out on the main field and see the JV having a good time practicing on the other field.

Since I had not worked up much of a sweat, I changed into my street clothes and jogged back to the dorm where I showered, shaved and put on some fresh clothes and shined my shoes. In anticipation of getting some studying done, I packed my books and study materials in my backpack and went to the girl’s dorm.

Trish and Delta were waiting for me in the lobby also carrying their books. We walked to the dorm parking lot to get the car. Trish drove the short distance to her home. When we walked in Trish’s house, the smell of garlic and Italian spices made me weak in the knees. We walked through the house to the kitchen then watched Delta dart out the back door to go to her home.

Trish’s mom, Cecile was happy to see us and gave Trish and I a hug. She advised that George, Trish’s Dad, should be home within twenty to thirty minutes so we would eat then. Cecile said that we could set the big table and asked me to open a few bottles of wine to let them breathe.

“Breathe?” I asked.

Cecile replied, “With good wine, especially reds, you should open them and let them breathe or air out before serving them. Oh, and Chuck, be sure to sniff the cork to make sure the wine hasn’t turned.”

“Turned?” again I was perplexed.

“Oh you know,” Cecile said, “turned to vinegar. Sometimes wine will not set correctly and turns to vinegar.”

Trish was grinning at me, as she understood that as a farm boy from out in the country, I wasn’t familiar with wines and what to do with them. She just said, “You’ll learn in time.”

Trish showed me how to use a very neat corkscrew. It had handles on it that you pulled down on after you had screwed the screw into the cork. The contraption lifted the cork out easily and in one piece.

Delta came through the door with her mom and dad, Carol and Dan Hawthorne, carrying two more bottles of wine. They all exchanged hugs and kisses including me, except all I got was a handshake from Dan.

Dan poured some of the wine I had opened and gave everyone a glass, saying we needed to toast our first dinner with the girls’ new guy. They all laughed and raised their glasses to me. Delta came over to me and hugged my arm, which prompted Trish to do the same on the other side.

Carol was shaking her head and commented, “Those two are going to keep you busy. I think you have more than two hands full trying to keep up with them.”

Cecile added, “He doesn’t seem to mind being around two of the cutest girls in school does he?”

“Every guys dream,” Dan Said.

George McPherson, Trish’s dad, walked in the back door and gave Cecile a hug and kiss and then did the same with Trish and Carol. He gave Dan a handshake and then stuck his hand out to me, “Good to see you again, Chuck. Seems as soon as Celle knew I was going to be in town today, she gathered everybody for one her parties.” Turning to Dan he said, “Pour me a glass of that, Dan, I’m ready.”

George came over to me and kind of pushed me towards Dan. When we three were all together, George said, “Dan and I are going to have some fun with the girls. It’s about you. Hope it isn’t too much for you. We did some research on you and thought it would be fun to tease the girls a little and let their Mom’s know all about you. We aren’t going to say anything bad about you, so don’t worry about us embarrassing you. Just go along with us and watch the girls squirm, okay?”

I just smiled and nodded which got me a slap on the back by each of them.

Carol, Trish and Delta were helping Cecile by getting salads ready and putting various breads on the table. Cecile pulled a huge tray from the oven full of steaming lasagna that was at least three inches high. She told us all to go wash our hands and be seated, as dinner was ready.

The two girls and I went to the kitchen powder room and crowded around the small sink. When I am in close contact with the two beauties, I’m nearly overcome with their scents and their beauty. It is overpowering. I came out of the little bathroom shaking my head to clear it. Cecile was watching me grinning. She winked at me and told me to go sit.

The girls and I sat on one side of the table while Delta’s mom and dad sat on the other. The ends of the table had Trish’s mom and dad presiding. White wine had appeared in our wineglasses on the table with the salad. The Italian dressing was over lettuce that had been sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese, making even the salad a taste treat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.