Opportunities
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

About five-thirty I was bleary eyed from reading, so I packed up and took my books back to the room. Kenny was in the lobby when I was on my way out to eat, so he came along with me, and we stopped to get Susie on the way. Amazingly, Misty didn’t even come up in conversation especially after Delta and Trish came bouncing up to our table. They left their purses and went for food.

The evening conversation was about Greeks. Seems they had been on a rampage lately. A frat house population raided a sorority house, causing a ruckus for the campus Key Stones. Susie asked the girls how come they were not in a sorority.

“We almost pledged our freshman year,” Delta explained. “We went to a couple of rush parties and had settled on the Tri-Delts. At the last interview we went to, they said Trish and I would not be rooming together because we would need to live with an upper-class person so we could learn to be good sisters. That could have been a deal breaker all by itself. Then when we went to a party after the final interview, they were fixing us up with some frat guys who were all hands. Both of us kept pushing them away till the sorority president got us to the side and told us that if we wouldn’t be sweet to the frat guys, we might as well leave. We did, and are both glad we did. They tried to get us to pledge anyway, as they knew Trish’s folks are well off. That bunch is too stuck up for us.”

Trish added, “When I told my mom what happened she called the national chapter advisor and told them what had happened, and she would not be supporting her former sorority any longer.”

Delta came back with, “We’ve had a great time just being ourselves. We made the cheer squad our first try and have been a part of all the campus social stuff. We just don’t date much. Everyone thinks Trish and I are a couple of lezzies. So we just let them think whatever they want to think and enjoy somebody like Chuck here that wants our company.”

Kenny asked me if I had been rushed. My answer was easy “When they said it would take fifteen hundred for initiation fees, I laughed. I told them if they would take fifteen hundred weekly payments of a buck, we could work something out.”

I added, “The Tau Kappa Epsilon said that since I was on a sports scholarship, they would find me a sponsor to pay the initiation, but I didn’t think that would be the right thing to do. I’m glad I turned them down because the first day I talked to the coach that had signed me, he told me that if I took anything from a frat sponsor that I could lose my scholarship.”

Delta offered, “We have our own group anyway. We’re the co-ed GDI’s”

Everyone but me laughed. Being the freshman I was, I asked “What’s a GDI?”

Susie swatted at me, “Okay kid, we’ll teach you.” Susie explained amidst everyone else’s laughter. “A GDI is a God damned independent.”

After supper when we walked out of the dining hall, Trish said that she wanted to take us for a ride. We went to the student dorm parking lot where she unlocked a fairly new four-door Chevrolet Biscayne, a pretty mundane car for a rich chick. Trish got in the driver’s seat, while Delta opened the passenger door and waited for me to get in the middle of the wide front bench seat.

Trish said her Dad had gotten her this car when she came to the university since it would be parked in the school parking lot all the time. She said she used to have a real neat MGTD that had been fun in high school.

I didn’t know where we were going, so I brought up to Trish that her Dad had come to baseball practice and had taken me to lunch.

“He told me that he was going to take you out to the country club. Did you play golf?” Trish asked.

“Sorry,” I said. “I haven’t really played golf before. Your Dad said he would teach me if I wanted to learn, though.”

Delta instructed, “Take him up on it. He’s a really good scratch golfer. You’ll need to play golf for business later. Besides, you’re a jock, you’ll love to play.”

We drove to the Northwest part of the city where the upper class folks congregated. All the houses were huge with beautifully landscaped yards and big trees. It all looked rich.

We pulled into the front of a huge brick and stone home with a brick driveway that made a circle to the front door. Delta and Trish were out of the car opening the front door with a key instantly. It took me a couple of seconds to catch up with them. By the time I got to the opened door, all I saw was the two of them going around a corner in the huge entryway. I shut the door and followed them through a huge living room and then into a very large kitchen. They were reading a note on the kitchen counter.

“Mom says there are snacks in the fridge for us along with Cokes and Seven Up,” Trish said. We went back to the living room where Trish turned on a huge television set. This thing had to be probably twenty-five inches. When the screen came on, I was amazed: it was a color television. I had seen one at Sears and Roebuck the previous year, but no one I knew had one.

We all sat in front of the TV snuggled together on a couch, with me in the middle. Each girl was holding one of my hands. In unison, they lifted my hand and put my arm over their shoulders and then snuggled even closer with their free hands playing with my shirt.

I was curious, “Have you two always ganged up on guys like this?”

“Yes and no,” Trish said. “When we were little, we did our first show and tell with a little neighbor boy together. When we were in grade school we tried kissing with a little boy together. In high school, the boys were all too pushy for us, so we picked out a boy who was nice, and we had a lot of fun making out with him. We did all kinds of kissing and petting. We almost made him our first, but we never got around to it. We were having so much fun doing the stuff we were doing.”

While Trish was relating this, they both were beginning to rub around gently on my bulging zipper.

Delta did a stage whisper, “Let’s show him what we used to do with Jimmy. I’ll go first. You get him ready.”

Delta stood up and pushed a coffee table away from in front of us, then stood and swayed back and forth, teasing her blouse buttons. She unbuttoned her blouse completely revealing her white bra beneath. Next she turned and bent over wiggling her skirted bottom at me and then stood up, fingered the side fastening, and let the skirt fall to the floor revealing her white panties. Delta was giving really good strip tease.

Trish was slowly unbuttoning my shirt. After undoing each button, she would put a finger inside my shirt, raking a fingernail over my chest on top of my T-shirt.

Delta let her shirt fall from her shoulders and arms next leaving her in just her bra and panties. She put both hands behind her back, and her bra sagged loose under the weight or her good-sized breasts. She let the bra fall to the floor and then cupped her breasts, offering them to me.

Trish now had my shirt off and pulled my T-shirt over my head. Delta knelt between my legs still in my chinos, leaned over and kissed my tummy and belly button. Trish leaned over kissing, licking and sucking my nipples. Wow, the dual stimulation was hot.

Delta rose up and took my hands and put them on her breasts. They felt wonderful so I massaged them and caressed them, feeling their weight, teasing her stiff nipples with my fingers.

While I did this, Delta and Trish attacked my belt buckle, then the button and zipper of my pants. Within seconds, Delta was pulling my pant legs, while Trish was pushing my pants waist down. Delta pulled my shoes off and then tugged on my pant leg bottoms to finish pulling them off. I was wearing boxers with my boner now stretching the fabric.

Trish reached into my shorts and pulled my hard-on out while slowly using her clenched hand to rub up and down the length of the shaft. I wasn’t going to last long with all this stimulation.

Delta looked at Trish and asked while licking her lips, “Should I?”

“Do it Delta. The way’s he’s jerking around he’s not going to last long,” Trish said that as she lifted my throbbing hard-on to Delta’s lowering mouth.

“Oh my,” Delta licked the head of my drooling dick and then put her lips around it and lowered her head, taking half of me into her mouth untill I hit the back of her mouth. Delta choked or gagged a little and then worked her head back off to flick her tongue all over the head that was still in her mouth.

“Delta, watch out, I’m almost there. Hurry get something to catch it,” I said quivering, beginning to feel my juices start up my shaft ready to blast.

Delta just increased her tonguing and continued to raise and lower her mouth with me in it.

“Oh Delta it’s coming,” I moaned with a lustful emotion. She stayed there continuing to raise and lower her head, licking and sucking every burst of juice into her mouth. When I quit throbbing and began to soften a little, Delta sat up and gave me a big smile, then licked her lips grinning, “Ahhh.”

Trish got up and Delta wearing only her panties sat beside me. She took my shaft in her hand and gently worked it up and down while kissing me.

In front of us, Trish was repeating what Delta had done. First, a sexy slow unbuttoning of her blouse, then the undoing and dropping of the skirt followed by her blouse. Next off came her white bra revealing another nice set of breasts nearly as large as Delta’s.

Trish walked up to me and leaned over me putting her hands on the back of the couch on both sides of my head. She lowered a breast to my lips, and then after I had kissed and sucked the nipple, she pulled it from me and put the other into my mouth. Meanwhile, Delta had me completely hard again, already feeling like I would come again soon.

Trish pulled her breast from my mouth and then stood on the couch taking my head in her hands and then rubbing her panty covered pussy all over my face. She slid down till her covered pussy was right on my dick where she rubbed back and forth on it. Next she slid onto the floor taking hold of my now very stiff dick, then lowered her head as Delta had done.

It was the same, yet different. Trish seemed to just inhale me, taking me deeper into her mouth. I could feel her throat close over the head of my dick and then sink farther into her. Trish did this only about a minute and then I announced that my squirts were imminent. She raised her head until only the head was in her mouth and then tongued and sucked me while I pumped another load of my juices into her mouth.

This time my dick went from stone hard to fat semi-hard in seconds. Trish pulled her head off still swallowing and grinned at me. She gave an “Ahh” the same as Delta but added, “good stuff.”

Trish sat on the couch next to me and gave me some nice kisses, “That’s what we used to do with Jimmy. At first we used to jack him off and let his stuff fly everywhere. We almost got caught one time while we were cleaning up. We had missed some and Mom found it and was rubbing it between her fingers then sniffed it. She didn’t say anything so I guess we got away with it.”

Delta then added, “One time some of it got on my lips. It didn’t taste bad so I licked up some more. Trish wanted to know what it tasted like so she licked up some too. Since it wasn’t bad, we thought we would try licking Jimmy to see if he liked it. I licked him about ten seconds, and he was shooting his stuff in my mouth, up my nose, in my eyes and hair, just everywhere. The next time I licked him, I put it in my mouth and flicked it. Same thing, he came in seconds only this time it was in my mouth. I liked it so that’s how we started doing him all the time.”

“So who was the lucky guy who got your virginity’s?” I asked, “How did that come about?”

They both actually blushed, “Don’t laugh,” warned Delta.

“Why would I laugh?” I asked seriously.

Trish began the story, “We both wanted to do it really bad. We used to sit around masturbating like crazy. There wasn’t a day that we didn’t finger ourselves into a bunch of orgasms.”

“I found a fake penis, a dildo, in a trunk of my mothers upstairs in our attic.” The next time we were together we played around with it trying to see if we could get it into our pussies,” Delta said.

“After doing this together almost everyday for a week or so, I took hold of it while it was part way into Trish and pushed. Good thing she was so wet because it would have hurt her even more than it did,” Delta added.

“Once it was inside of me and the pain of putting it in was gone, it actually felt pretty good. Delta pumped the thing in and out of me, and I fingered myself until I had a couple of real good comes. I was a bloody mess down there, but I felt good. I was proud that I was not a virgin any more,” Trish explained.

Delta then frowned and said, “Then it was my turn, but I was scared because I had seen how bad it hurt Trish.”

“I told her to get herself hot by twiddling her clit a little. When she was real wet, I gently worked the fake penis into her a little at a time. I kept working it in and out, getting it wet so it would go a little deeper. Pretty soon it was buried in her without it hurting or her bleeding at all,” Trish was telling me.

“It was almost disappointing because I didn’t get to feel it tear like Trish did,” Delta said.

“Anyway, it didn’t take long until Delta was squirming all over the place having orgasm after orgasm,” Trish was telling the story. “Now I was jealous.”

“I must have torn it doing gymnastics when I was little and don’t remember it happening. I was kind of like you when I was young, always getting hurt playing sports,” Delta smiled.

“So did you guys finally get Jimmy’s virginity?” I asked.

“Nope, the closest he got was to finger us. We let him lick us a couple of times but he didn’t get us off. Hot, yes but no orgasms,” Trish said.

“So when did the two of you start going all the way?” I asked remembering the fun we had spring break and thinking it would be another good story.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.