Opportunities
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Sunday breakfast was rowdy. So rowdy we were asked to tame it down, or they would have to bust up our long table. We were now large enough that we filled up about eight tables. Funny how Misty and Cherry both beat Sarah to the table. Sarah sat next to Misty, and we all chatted. Sarah asked me whether I would go to church with her. I said that would be great and asked everyone else if they wanted to come to the early service. Mandy was there, so she and Adrian went with Sarah, Misty, Cherry, and me, along with about a half dozen others.

After church we went by the student union for donuts, coffee, and newspapers before lunch. Since yesterday was a game and travel day, there wasn’t any practice, so when it was time for the library, a lot of the group went for the study time. I typed up my paper and went over everything else that was coming up for the week.

We all needed some relaxation, so we went to the student union for cokes. Adrian and Mandy took off early, as Mandy lived far enough off campus that it would take Adrian a while to get there and back. Misty and Cherry became involved in a discussion with the usual large group of cheerleaders that hung out at the student union in the evenings. It was time for me to crash, so I went over to tell Misty I was going back to the dorm, she frowned but said go ahead, as they had some things that were being discussed that she needed to be there for.

Sarah and I began walking back to the dorms. As we were walking slowly, Sarah guided us into the maze and stopped at one of the dark hidden benches. As soon as we sat she snuggled into me. “This is the first chance I’ve had to talk to you alone,” she said.

“Yes it is,” I agreed softly.

“I have so much to say to you I don’t know where to start, so let me ramble a while and see if I can get most of it said, okay?” she asked.

“Okay,” I answered.

“First I want to apologize for just dumping you and running off with someone. I know this sounds nuts but sometimes my body wants sex so bad I will do crazy things just to get it. That makes me a wicked person, I know, but I think from now on that I can control whatever urges I have. I really wanted to be with you, but you were off limits, so I grabbed at the first opportunity that came along. I’m thankful that what I caught was curable and not something worse. I can’t tell you how embarrassed I am for having been such a slut and especially for you to have found out. As you found out before though, I like sex. I like sex a lot. If I could, we would play every day, a couple times a day. Luckily I don’t think I’m pregnant, but my period is not due to start until Tuesday or Wednesday. Wish me luck. I took all the shots but have to have another smear and a blood test this week sometime. If all the tests are good, then it should be okay for us to be close. That is, if you still want to.”

“That would be nice,” I said.

Sarah hugged my arm. “Wait, I’m not done yet. Adrian said he told you about us. For whatever reason, I’m not embarrassed for you to know that. We learned about sex from each other. We taught each other how to make love and kept each other happy while we were in high school and during my freshman year here. Besides Adrian and you, I’ve only been with a couple of other guys. And that’s too bad, as you and Adrian are the only ones that really made me feel good. Like I said, I like sex so when I can get it, I want it to be good, fun sex.”

Sarah again hugged my arm and took a deep breath. “So knowing all this, can we still be friends? Can we still see each other?”

I turned and held her cheek. “Of course we can. I don’t exactly know how to feel about what happened. I understand, but it still makes me feel a little strange. I think I understand about you and Adrian. I would have probably done the same with one of my sisters had the situation been right. My older Sis and I even talked about it once, but we never did anything. Sarah, you’re really special to me. What happened, happened, it can’t be undone. I like you a lot. I want us to be friends. I think I’d like us to be more than just friends.”

I leaned to kiss her but she turned away and looked down. Sarah said softly, “No, you can’t. I can’t let you touch me until I have the tests back. I want to kiss you, but I would rather be careful. I like you too much to let you catch something from me.”

“Fair enough,” I said a little disappointed that I didn’t get to feel those big, soft lips on mine.

“I’m getting cold, Chuck, can we go to the dorms now?” Sarah begged.

We walked back to the dorms where I got a quick hug before she got on the elevator.

I was turning to leave when Susie called out while walking toward me. “Hey stud, you makin’ out with all different sizes and colors now?”

“I have a variety of friends, Susie, even you, I hope,” I said leering at her with a grin.

“You want a treat, honey, let me get you in my room for a couple of hours. I’ll show you what a woman can do better than all these little girls,” she said poking multiple D cups at me with at least a tall size sixteen frame.

“Looks like you got what it takes all right. Makes any man shiver to think of it,” I smiled.

Susie gave a belly laugh then slapped me on the back. “Go in the parlor, there are a couple of cheerleaders who asked me to intercept you if you came in. Be careful staying too late. If those doors are locked, you can’t get out. So watch it, stud.”

I went into the parlor and over to the loveseat by the alcove. Misty and Cherry came out and sat on either side of me. Cherry turned my head to her then gave me a searching, searing kiss, tonguing my mouth and licking all over my lips. She pulled back from me and smiled. She picked up my right hand brought it to her face and appeared to smell my fingers then kissed them. Misty gave me a nice kiss then gave my left hand the same treatment that Cherry gave my right.

When I looked confused, Cherry announced, “You passed. You haven’t been necking with her or playing stinky finger either. As a matter of fact, you don’t even smell of her perfume.”

“Is that good or bad?” I asked.

“Since we’re a little jealous, that’s good,” Misty said. Then Cherry added, “But since we know you like her, that’s bad.”

Misty kissed me again then asked, “Is she free to see you more than at the library now? Or was it because Adrian and Mandy were along?”

“Her Dad has agreed that I’m an okay guy, and we could be friends again,” I said trying to keep this on a low key.

“If she has anything to do with it, you’ll be more than friends. You’ll be snuggling with that dark beauty in no time,” Misty was saying.

“I just love you Misty, you are so blunt and to the point,” I said laughing.

“I wish. I’m the one that’s fallen for a big tall Southern boy,” Misty said hugging me.

“Can you figure?” Cherry said. “Here’s this fine specimen of a first class cheerleader, and she goes and falls for some Florida bubba who is sucking up to a colored girl. Not that there is anything wrong with your big dark beauty, she is good looking.” When Cherry said that she licked her lips and looked off like she was thinking of something.

Misty laughed. “Seems I’m not enough for either of you. Chuck, you’re just a stud that everyone wants. And Cherry, you’re just a slut that can’t make up her mind whether you want dick or pussy.”

I was shocked by the conversation, shocked and aroused. Misty had one hand on my thigh, very close to my zipper. Cherry wasn’t as circumspect and had a hand massaging my very hard dick.

A head poked between Cherry and me. Susie whispered, “Take this stud out of here before you cause a riot. Be quick though, as we close early on Sunday night.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.