Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Saturday morning I hit the dining hall at seven thirty. As I walked out the door of the dorm Kenny joined me. Surprisingly, Misty and Cherry were already sitting with four other cheerleaders. Kenny and I went through the line, loading up with lots of food.

Misty and Cherry made room for me between them, while the other girls made room for Kenny. Kenny was grinning, “I’ll have to eat with you more often Chuck, you seem to draw a nice crowd. I like your crowds.”

We ate with lots of joking and laughing. Everyone at the table was a sophomore or better. Misty and Kenny were sophomores so they were only a year older than I was. All of them were razing each other about associating with a freshman. I recognized one of the girls as being in my advanced algebra class. She gave me kudos saying that I was a standout in her class. Kenny said I could help him study as he always struggled with math. When they found out I was carrying sixteen hours for the second semester in a row, they all said I was a nut. Kenny said all you had to take to stay on scholarship was ten hours, but most guys were taking twelve hours a semester. I told everyone I didn’t want to stay in college forever so, if I could, I was going to try to finish early. I figured I could take enough classes during the summers to finish a full year early. They all just looked at me commenting, “good luck!”

When breakfast was over I said I had to do the dreaded “laundry” chore, as I didn’t have enough extra cash to have it done this week. Misty said she needed to do laundry too, especially her bedclothes. We gave each other a conspiratorial look then headed back to our dorms, promising to meet for lunch.

I did my laundry, and then gathered my books to go to the library. I had a paper to do and needed to use one of the typewriters there to finish it. Kenny stopped at my room, and seeing I was going to study, he asked if he could join me. The more the merrier I said, and he went for his stuff. We walked next door to the girls’ dorm. Kenny went into the parlor, through the alcove and out of sight. He came back a minute later saying Misty and Cherry were going to bring their books too.

We were out in the lobby area when Susie came out. Susie was probably six foot one, about two twenty, but not really fat, just big, square, and tough looking. She announced loudly, “Hey, look who it is, Misty and Cherry’s little toy.” She laughed. “Who’s your long tall friend honey?”

“That’s my brother, Susie,” Misty said, coming into the lobby with her books.

“Twin brother,” Cherry added, following Misty with her books too.

Susie looked lustfully at Kenny and said, “I may not be much to look at, but come see me if you decide you would want some quality loving.”

With a red face Kenny grinned, “I bet you would be a treat. What’s your name so I know who to ask for?”

This time it was the blustery Susie with a red face, “Just ask for Susie, I’ll be right out.”

“Come and eat with us, Susie,” Kenny said still smiling totally serious.

“Let me get my coat,” Susie answered excitedly and vanished.

The girls looked at each other, then at Kenny.

“You know I like big girls; Susie is a hunk,” Kenny said defensively.

We ate heartily, and then got ready to go to the library. Kenny said he and Susie were going to do something together and would catch up with us later, maybe supper.

We all hit the books. I typed up my paper and didn’t have to correct it very many times. Cherry had a paper and asked me if I would type it for her, as she couldn’t type well. Amazingly I finished hers in record time without having to use the eraser once.

About five we were all stretching and whispering about supper. “We’ve all done enough for today. How about supper and a movie at the student union? The movie is supposed to be a comedy, a Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movie, what do you say?”

Misty said, “Great for me, want to come with us, Cherry?”

“If it’s all right, I’d like to come along with you guys,” Cherry replied.

“Listen Cherry, Chuck and I are just buddies so far. You and I are a team. Chuck’s just part of our team, okay?” Misty said.

Cherry looked at me, “You good with that?”

“Hey, I’m the lucky guy with two good looking cheer leaders on the arm, what more could I want?” I asked this smiling with my chest out in pride.

We ate, and then went to our rooms to clean up. I met the girls in their parlor. Both were in skirts and loose sweaters, bobby socks, and low-heeled shoes. Both had brushed with some make up on and both smelled great. Their smell of good perfume made my knees weak.

Saturday night movies were popular and were pretty crowded. Since the seating was all folding chairs or the floor, everyone scooted around until they could get into little groups of friends to watch the movie together. The movie was fun. The room was filled with laughter, hoots and hollers. When the movie was over, the snack bar was swarmed. I financed some ten-cent cokes for us. Cherry bought a bunch of potato chips, so we adjourned to the dance area for some dancing.

This time I tried some swing dancing, or what we used to call jitterbug or fast dancing. We joined into a stroll, did the calypso and danced all the slow ones. I was alternating between Misty and Cherry. Whoever I wasn’t dancing with was back on the dance floor with another guy quickly. Misty did her best to get me hard by rubbing her pubic mound into me. Cherry rubbed equally as hard but was a lot shorter than Misty, so she was rubbing her tummy against my fly and pushing her bullets into my stomach. While dancing, I discovered both the girls were braless. Very brazen, I thought. Their breasts were so firm, you really couldn’t tell. Both had some nice fat B cups that sat high on their chest and barely wiggled.

About eleven-thirty we donned our coats and headed back to the dorms in the now frigid cold. In the parlor the girls had me sit while Cherry took the girls coats to the room, and Misty went wandering down the hallway from the lobby.

When Misty came back, she took my hand, and we went through the alcove into her room. Cherry locked the door behind us, and then asked Misty about Susie.

“Her door has her ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign. Wonder if Kenny’s in there?” Misty speculated.

“Who cares?” Cherry asked. “We have Chuck and privacy, let’s get him.”

“Take it easy on me, you know I’m a casualty,” I said putting my hands up in front of me.

“Well, we think we can interest you,” said Misty.

Cherry and Misty turned their backs to me, leaned over and flipped their skirts up over their backs. Oh my, two very cute luscious bottoms were presented to me. How could I resist. I reached out with both hands and grasped a cheek in each.

“Ooh, he’s taking the bait,” Misty said.

The girls turned around attacking me. Cherry started unbuttoning my shirt while Misty undid my belt buckle and zipper on my corduroys. This time I wasn’t going to be caught with my pants stuck on my feet and pushed off my loafers so I could step out of my slacks. As Misty knelt pushing my pants down, I pulled her sweater off over her head. As soon as I tossed the sweater toward their study table, I pulled Cherry’s sweater off, too. Oh wow, now I had two topless beauties in front of me.

It was difficult not to compare these two lithe beauties to the full figured lush Sarah with the pendulous breasts. But in this case Sarah wasn’t here and two bushes in hand were a hell of lot better than one in my dreams.

Cherry stepped out of her skirt, grabbed my stiff dick, and said it was her turn to try me out first. She pulled me toward the bed but stopped at her purse for a second to pull out a small tin foil packet. She had the packet opened and me sheathed with a Trojan really fast. She pulled me down on top of her and immediately tried to get me inside her. She was wet but it still took some working around to get my broad shaft into her. Once fully seated, she gave an “Ah” and began working me in and out. She worked hard for her orgasm then hugged me tight to her when she was coming. As soon as she came, she was pushing me off telling me to play with Misty. She was a real use ‘em and lose ‘em type babe.

Misty was lying back on the bed completely nude. Her long, thin, body invited my attention. I leaned over her and kissed her softly while running my hand over her tummy and breasts, gently tweaking her nipples. I leaned down to suck on each of her nipples while she stroked my very hard dick, pulling the rubber off me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.