Jade - Cover

Jade

Copyright© 2008 by crocshoc

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lusty thought from the shy best man was accidentally spoken out loud and caught the attention of one of the bridesmaids...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

At first, Kirsty didn't know where to look as Jade got to her knees in front of me, her eyes sparkling into mine before they fixed on the throbbing staff in front of them. Kirsty's spluttering to get Jade's attention died in her throat when Jade took me in hers. I wasn't joking when I warned her I was close but she still seemed surprised at my sudden spurts that just wouldn't quit: despite coming only a few minutes earlier, the unique eroticism of the situation had me jerking seven or eight times before I lost count and just enjoyed her wonderful mouth sucking every last drop from me.

Her intense sucking slowed to a lollipop lick as she inspected the damp shaft that at last was beginning to lose some of its stiffness. Her tongue dabbed under the crown, making sure no cum was left on the sensitive head - and she couldn't suppress an enormous grin as she did so.

"I really got you going, didn't I?" she said - more to my dwindling cock than me, "but now it looks like I have to be going," and with a hard kiss to the tip, she stood and joined her cum-coated lips to mine, making sure I got plenty of my juices to taste. I let her go reluctantly and she pulled on her dress again - offering the zip for me to close this time. I chanced a glimpse at Kirsty and noted that her initial shock at Jade was now piqued interest at our activities - her eyes were definitely aimed lower than either of our faces, and when my penis jumped involuntarily, I saw her eyes jerk in response and she unconsciously licked her lips.

"Stay here - I'll be back" Jade said to my grin that wasn't going anywhere and started to turn towards the ambivalent bridesmaid. Jade too was indecisive and couldn't resist turning back to me to kiss me hard and whisper "thank you" before raising her skirt clear of the rug and striding to the door, looping her arm around Kirsty's, who hesitantly left the room with my new lover.

I sat down on a nearby chair - and now I looked around the ornate room, my wandering eyes resting on the fireplace and the permanently etched memory of a prone Jade in front of it. I looked down where her legs had recently been and saw her shoes still haphazardly on the floor, a few drops of our union remaining to flare my nostrils with its aroma. I realised that my morning suit pants were still around my ankles and my underwear twisted and stained - I quickly pushed off my shoes and pants and removed my black cotton shorts, rolling them into a ball but finding nowhere to put them. I spotted an ornate brass hook on the back of the grand old door, so that became my basketball hoop: my shot going hopelessly wide and too high, managing to clear the now-opening door and land on whoever was on their way in...

"Donna!" I hissed, the blushing bride quickly shutting the door and gingerly lifting my damp underwear from her bridal cleavage. Strangely enough, she just nonchalantly placed them on a large stuffed chair before looking up at her husband's best friend standing half-naked in front of her. I waited for the scream, but it didn't come. Maybe she'd had too much wine to recognise me? I looked at her eyes - they were red and puffy, but not through tiredness or alcohol: she had been crying. I yanked up my pants and loosely did my belt to stop them falling again whilst I made my way purposefully to a sorry looking Donna.

"What's wrong?" I asked, truly concerned with my friend's new wife. Finally, she seemed to notice that there was someone else in the room and the bride looked up into my eyes and scanned them in desperation.

"He's having sex with my bridesmaid," she said calmly, though a tremolo started to build on the last word, then she broke her stare and took a few steps towards the fireplace. Halfway there, she changed her mind and aimed for the windows. Again, she changed course and ended up in the stuffed chair? I saw her mind living the different permutations of her words.

"How do you... ?" I started but she cut me off angrily,

"I just saw her!" she almost screamed, "I know that glow she had - and he's always had a soft spot for..."

"That was me," I said honestly, "I'm the one that just had sex with Jade."

The information didn't sink it at first, so I continued.

"I'm the one with the soft spot for her," I bent down to look her in the eyes.

"It was me. Not your husband."

"Jade?" she said, puzzled,

"Yes!" I replied with a laugh: the mere mention of her name made me smile - the hormones she had released were still running wild in my veins. Donna looked down at the floor and got fidgety. I assumed it was just her mind trying to piece it all together in a different way, but when I looked down, I noticed that it was poking out of my pants again. The mere mention of Jade's name had me achingly hard but it was the new bride that couldn't take her eyes off it. Then her silk gloved hand began to caress it, sliding smoothly over its length until it circled the tip before gripping me firmly and standing up from the chair to pull me closer. Our eyes lifted from her actions and met inches apart, staring wildly at each other: mine were wide with alarm, hers with something wilder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.