The Stray (Nitro nee Fido) - Cover

The Stray (Nitro nee Fido)

Copyright© 2008 by Robin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nitro nee Fido wanders into our lives and our bed. He is a welcome guest, house trained and ignores me, so that's nothing new i guess. Warning, this is K9 sex in several guises so if this offends you, please do not read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Zoophilia   Furry   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size  

The first time I saw the stray was as I left home for work. He was curled up against the privet hedge, sleeping just inside my front garden. He looked up as the garden gate squeaked, but showed little interest in me. He passed from mildly interesting to completely forgotten in the time it took to reach my car.

The next time I saw the stray, he was laying full stretch in front of the fire in my living room. Jill had obviously met him and, Jill being Jill, had brought him in, probably fed him, mothered him and become his best friend, all in a day.

The dog looked up, mildly curious at who was entering the room, but returned his nose to his paws and contented sleep.

"I see you have met Fido." Jill said as she closed the door behind her. "He's a darling isn't he?"

I leant forward and kissed her by way of hello.

"Fido?" I asked. "That the name you gave him, or is it on his collar?"

"Fido doesn't have a collar. Fido doesn't have any marks. The vet checked him over, he's healthy and doesn't have a chip or anything so, Fido is ours and he seems to like the name."

"You've been to a vet already?" How long has he been ensconced I wondered.

"Yep, we went this morning, I found him outside looking all lost and bedraggled so we became friends." It wasn't the scene I remembered from this morning, he didn't look too bedraggled or forlorn when I saw him.

"So, we are keeping him then I take it?"

"Oh yes please, he is such a darling and house trained already. He scratches at the back door when he needs to go out; isn't that cute?" Jill looked with softening eyes at her new charge. "He likes mincemeat."

"I'm sure he does. So, was that dinner in the dog then?" She laughed a giggle of delight, like a young girl who has won over her dad over a dispute.

Dinner will be in a little while, want a glass of wine?" Jill left Fido and me to get acquainted while she attended to pouring wine and checking on dinner.

I sat in my armchair and studied the dog. He had been aware of being the subject of conversation, but like a prisoner waiting for their sentence, had decided to keep a low profile, just using his eyes to follow the flow between us. He kept his head down, but silently regarded me with dark brown eyes, waiting for what ever happens next. He certainly filled the rug he was laying on. His whole body length sprawled with back legs sticking straight out backwards, something slightly unusual as a pose. His brindle coat shone, I guessed Jill had bathed him.

"So, you're Fido then eh?" I asked the dog whose eyes followed, but no other movement as if he was afraid of antagonising me or appearing threatening. "I can see why Jill likes you, the strong silent type eh?"

His tail thumped on the floor once, by way of answer. His tan coloured eyebrows lifted in a comical expression. It was like the brows had been painted on his face. Everything else was a riot of mixed colours, except these eye brows, a bit like a Rottweiler has light coloured brows surrounded by black.

And so, Fido insinuated himself into the family, taking up the omission of children in our lives. We didn't seem to be able to produce kids, but neither one of us really wanted to know badly enough, which of us was deficient. Besides, we were having too much fun.

Over the course of a week, Fido and I developed a quiet regard for each other. We would acknowledge each other, a pat on the head, a tail wag, but it was obvious from the start, he was devoted to Jill and followed her around the house as if connected by an invisible chord unless he was in his favourite position, in front of the fire, on the rug. When he was in this position, not very much would move him.

It was Friday night; we had a dinner date with friends of ours who wanted to show us their photos and video of their holiday in Viet Nam. Dave and Anne were always good hosts and dinner was usually spectacular.

Jill was supposed to be getting ready, but had been a long time, even for her and the time was marching on. I had to go and chivvy her along, otherwise we would be late. I'd been dressed for ages and becoming impatient.

Opening the bedroom door was something of a shock. Jill was flat on her back on the bed with Fido lapping dementedly at her hairless crotch. Her head was thrashing from side to side while a free fist was stuffed into her mouth, stifling her excited moans of pleasure. Her other hand was gripping the bed cover in a talon like claw, scrunching them up.

"Um, should I call Dave and cancel?" It was lame, but I really didn't know what else to say. It isn't like you would expect to see such a sight and kind of confuses the brain a little.

To her credit, Jill jumped up and pushed Fido away in one movement. She blushed instantly and began to stammer; something she reverts to when she is nervous, a hang over from her childhood.

"I don't know what happened." She managed to blurt out. "One minute I was sitting on the bed putting on my make up, then suddenly, Fido was giving me the most fantastic blow job and ... well you saw. Christ on a stick Rob, that dog gives great head. It hasn't happened before, up to now, Fido has been a perfect gentleman. I don't know how it happened"

"Perhaps Fido should have been called dynamite." I answered dryly.

"More like fucking Nitro." Jill was getting under control, Nitro, nee Fido, had slunk out of the room and was nowhere to be seen.

"Nitro it is then. Now, are you going to get dressed? We should be able to make the sweet."

It appeared that I was nonplussed by my wife cheating on me with a dog, but the feelings and emotions had to be thought through at a time when I was not quite so shocked. Of course I knew what the true meaning of a Lap dog was, but you really don't expect it in your wife, the person you thought you knew so well, but really can surprise you, even shock you. With the twisted logic of a man, I kind of liked what I had seen too. It appealed to my sense of erotic and seeing Jill so turned on is always a pleasure.

We didn't talk about it that evening, but the next morning was a different story. Both of us had had the time to think and brood on it. Breakfast coffee was a tense affair. Nitro had been let out and was running around the back yard, sniffing the hedges.

Jill was defensive at first, explaining that she had come out of the shower, sat naked on the bed while she applied her make up and then, before she knew it, Nitro had shoved his nose between her legs and begun to give her the best licking of her life.

"Honest to goodness, he hit my clit straight off and you know how that turns me on."

"But a dog Jill? I mean, come on, it ain't natural."

"Well I didn't ask him to do it. He just started and I lost control. Fucking hell Rob, it isn't like I'm fucking some bloke." Her defensiveness belied the credence of her answers.

"And it hasn't happened before?" I asked and took a sip of coffee while I looked at her over the rim of the cup.

"Well no ... not really."

"What does not really mean?"

"Well he has shoved his nose into my fanny before once or twice, but I thought he was just being friendly and pushed him away. Last night was the first time I have been naked in front of him." She too sipped her coffee and stared back at me, her eyes steady adding truth to her statement. "Oh, he likes my panties as well. Keeps chewing them to bits, I've got to buy some more."

"So what we going to do about this Jill? Being cuckolded by the family pet is a little disconcerting to say the least."

"I will have to stop him doing it. Perhaps if I smack his nose, he will understand that it isn't allowed."

"I might want to see that again. It was fantastic seeing you in such a state. Nitro seems to know his way around". I had been thinking during the night and the memory of Jill with her fist in her mouth gave me the hardest woody even.

"It wasn't planned Rob, he just snuck up on me, but you're right, he does seem to know what buttons to lick. His tongue is incredible and had me coming quicker than anything." She began to blush again, always a pretty sight and, judging by the hardened nubs of her nipples pushing against the terry cloth of her dressing gown, the memory was not unpleasant at all.

"Better than mine?" The question slipped out unbidden and I regretted it immediately.

"Different, Rob. Just fucking different, okay?" I knew I had crossed a boundary and shown a jealousy never before realised.

Suitably mollified, but blundering blithely on with all the sensitivity of a house brick I asked.

"So will you get it on with Nitro do you think?" Why didn't I just light a short fuse and see where it led?

"Well that really depends on Nitro doesn't it? But, if you carry on acting like an asshole, you won't know will you?" She was pissed at me for being so pushy and jealous.

It took a day or so before she settled down enough to broach the subject again.

Part two.

Nitro nee Fido.

I learned some time back, not to push things with Jill. If I planted a seed and allowed it to germinate, then it became her idea and both our egos were stroked. I didn't mention the possibility of her and Nitro getting it on, thinking that, if I left the subject alone, it might just happen naturally, or in its own time. Either way, I got my erotic wish and Jill got the tonguing of her life.

It took longer than I though it might. Something like two weeks passed without a sniff of them providing a repeat performance. During that time, Nitro insinuated himself into our daily lives, the rhythm of which changed to include the needs of the dog.

Our regular Thursday night meal out, became a take away or home delivery. We just couldn't leave the dog while we went out and enjoyed ourselves. The fact that the dog spent large lumps of time, home alone was neither here or there, but that was work, so it didn't count.

I didn't bring up the fact that we had booked a holiday in Cyprus later in the year. If Jill started to think about that, it would quickly become a problem and a worry.

Jill and I had been watching some girly film, the title of which, completely escapes me, but Jill loves these weepies and quite often, if I made the right noises, her emotions would be sufficiently stuffed up, that sex would follow as a re-affirmation of our partnership. Usually, these sessions would be frantic, a basic need to be fulfilled.

Tip for the male reader; it is often well worth sitting through an hour and a half of tedium and be in touch with your feminine side if you want regular wild sex from your partner. Just so long as the feminine is an occasional thing. Well it works for me.

Tonight was one of those nights, when Jill had basically bawled her way through the film and I had been the shoulder on which she sobbed. This is enjoying a film? Anyway, because I had shown the right amount of support and made the right noises, sex was assured for the evening. The wine helped too.

Jill showered first, I followed her in after a few minutes, soaping her back and massaging her breasts from behind, my arms wrapped around her and my semi-hard cock in the cleft of her cheeks. Jill loves to relax in a torrent of hot water and my arms encircling her body.

Another tip; find what relaxes her and eases her into the mood. Again, works for me.

Jill turned and kissed me as she stepped out of the shower, leaving me to wash and clean the shower tray of soap suds. It took a few minutes to tidy up, put the damp towels in the linen basket and clear away the soaps.

I found Jill sitting on the edge of the bed; her legs spread wide, a blissful look in her half closed eyes while Nitro lapped with some determination at her labia. Not wanting to break the spell, I stood in the doorway and watched as the door performed magic, his tongue bringing Jill to a crashing climax. She shuddered as it ripped through her and a sigh was quickly followed by a sharp intake of breath between her clenched teeth.

She pushed the dog's nose away and closed her legs to prevent him getting at her quim. Jill looked up and smiled a beauteous grin that was both wicked and conspirital at the same time.

"Jesus Rob, this dog really does know how to lick."

"So I see." The effect on me was instantly evident, my cock was pointing straight at her as if pointing in accusation. "You seem to enjoy it as well. Jill, it looks totally fucking hot, I don't mind telling you, better than watching a stranger fuck you."

"I meant to angle the mirror so I could see for myself." Her blush from her climax spread to her cheeks, an indicator if ever there was one, that she had really enjoyed herself.

"Funny he only does it when you've showered isn't it?" It was an observation I made. "But he likes your panties you say?"

"Hmm. You coming to bed or are you just going to point at me with that thing?" She looked down at my still hard dick and smiled coyly.

Needing no other invitation, I climbed on the bed, behind her and began to stroke her back. Jill loves her skin to be treated to a finger tip massage; it excites her nerve endings and heightens her receptiveness.

Jill began to relax back into me as my strokes covered her shoulders and then found her hardening nipples.

"Jill, spread your legs, I think Nitro wants to see how you taste after coming."

She hesitated for a second or so, but then slowly parted her legs to allow the dog access to her wet sex. He had sat at her feet, watching our prelude to sex with his head cocked to one side.

Nitro's interest in Jill came suddenly to the fore. He seemed to like her honey pot and, as her legs parted, his nose pushed further between her thighs until his tongue flicked out and covered her slit in one long lick that finished over her clit. His muscular tongue, was parting her lips, allowing him to get a little penetration into her hole before slipping over her exposed clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.