The Making Of A Gigolo (14) - Erica Bradford
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Erica Bradford was on the front lines of the Women's Liberation Movement, and proud to be there. She was a strong, independant woman, a teacher by trade, and was quite convinced she didn't need the help of any man. Then she moved to Granger Kansas where she was given a task she couldn't do alone. And the only person who would help her was a man, a man named Bobby Dalton.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Erica thought she was being artful. When Bobby came on the line, she told him that part of the railing on the ramp had cracked and he needed to come take a look at it. She didn’t tell him, of course, that she’d had to throw all her weight at the railing ... several times ... to get something to break. She’d done it at night, when the neighbors couldn’t see her.

She couldn’t admit that she just wanted him. Not on the phone. She wasn’t even sure she wanted him. But she was full of nervous energy again, like she’d been before. She knew Will would make love to her if she asked him to, but she thought of him more and more as Christy’s man. No one must ever find out about her and Will, because that would ruin it for him with Christy.

Besides, Bobby was a different kind of lover than Will. Bobby knew how to make her insane with pleasure. It was those thoughts that made her find a way to get him to her house again. Then, maybe when she could see him, she’d know whether it was him she wanted, or something else. She hoped it was something else. She didn’t know what she’d do if, when she saw him, she got “that feeling.” She knew that if she had to admit to the man who had made her pregnant that she craved his touch again ... well, she’d just die. She was sure of it.

She saw the truck pull up and Bobby get out. He walked right up to the broken support and looked at it. Then he looked at the window, for some reason, and then back at the support. He shook his head and came to the front door.

She expected him to knock again, like he did last time, but he didn’t. He just walked in. She stood there wide eyed as he looked at her.

“If you wanted me to come over, all you had to do was tell me,” he grumbled. “You didn’t have to vandalize my work.”

“I need you!” she blurted.

“I can see that,” said Bobby.

“I’m sorreeee,” she moaned.

“C’mere,” he said, holding out his arms.

She was almost crying when he enfolded her in his arms.

“Hey,” he said into her hair. “It’s no big deal.”

“Yes it is,” she said into his chest. “I feel like such a fool.”

“You know what your problem is?” he asked.

She could think of a dozen things, but she said “No,” instead.

“You’re all wrapped up with trying to be who you think you’re supposed to be instead of just being yourself.”

“What do you mean?” she asked, still pressing her face to his chest. He smelled good, like ... Bobby.

“Do you like me?” he asked.

“Why are you asking me that?” she moaned.

“See there?” he asked, rubbing her back. “I know you like me, Okay? I know it and you know it, so why can’t you just say it? I’ll tell you why you can’t say it. You think you’re not supposed to like me, am I right?”

“Maybe,” she said softly.

“So, instead of just being yourself and saying ‘Bobby I’m horny, come take care of me, ‘ you play this game of some sort that supposed to make you feel better. But it doesn’t. Am I right about that?”

“Yes,” she said, her voice muffled.

“Erica?”

“What?”

“I’m sorry I got you pregnant, but right now I want you so bad it really hurts. I’m stiff for you. I want to hear you have an orgasm and I want to know I gave it to you.”

“Ohhhhhhh,” she moaned into his chest. No man had ever talked to her like that ... that explicitly. Before, if a man had said something like that she would have slapped him. But now ... it made her panties wet. Well, it would have made her panties wet if she’d been wearing any. She had nothing on under her robe.

“See?” he said. “How hard was that? I just said how I feel. Maybe you’ll be happy about that and maybe you won’t, but at least you know where I’m coming from.”

“Tell me more,” she said, her voice high.

Bobby had felt her relax against him when he told her he wanted her. She hadn’t tensed. He thought about Amanda again, who had wanted him, but couldn’t admit it either. He still couldn’t use ropes on Erica. He thought about her reaction to his words and got an idea. He didn’t know if it would work or not. On the bright side, it wouldn’t take long to find out.

“You want me to tell you what I want to do?” he asked.

That was apparently too direct, because she didn’t answer. She just hugged him harder.

“I want to see your fabulous breasts,” he said. He waited to see if she tensed. When she didn’t, he went further. “They’re the most fabulous breasts I’ve ever seen. I could sleep on them. I want to suck your nipples and listen to you have an orgasm.”

“Mmmmmmm,” she mumbled into his chest.

“And then I want to squeeze them, the way you like it so much, squeezing until you almost scream.”

“Nnnnngg,” she groaned.

“And while you’re cumming, I want to slide my prick into your slick pussy until it comes out your mouth. I want to fuck you, Erica.”

She looked up then. Her eyes were hot.

“Fuck you, Bobby Dalton,” she said, her voice husky. “You bastard. You manage to tear down every wall I build up. Nobody’s ever talked to me like that in my whole life. And what pisses me off the most is that I’m dripping wet right now, because of it. So fuck you, Bobby.”

He picked her up. She squealed and wiggled, but had no chance to escape. He took her to her bedroom and dropped her on the bed.

“If you don’t want that robe torn apart, I suggest you take it off,” he said, unbuttoning is shirt.

“Bobby!” she complained.

“Do you want me?” he asked.

Yes!“ she screamed. “There! Are you happy now?!”

“Very,” he said. “In fact, you made my day. Now ... I’m going to make yours.”

She barely got her robe off before he was on her like a lion on a lamb. He was rough, but didn’t hurt her. He growled a lot. He practically attacked her breasts, and she squealed as he sucked one nipple and squeezed the other, just like he’d said he wanted to do.

She came within a minute.

He wasn’t finished, though. From there, after her first orgasm, he forced apart legs she tried to keep together and then entered her in one long lunge that took her breath away. Then he pounded her, making her breasts jump and wiggle like Jell-O in an earthquake. He pushed so hard, going in, that she felt herself moving toward the headboard.

Erica found out something else about herself that she hadn’t known.

She liked rough sex.

He was clearly dominating her this time. That was plain to her. But the intensity of his passion, the way he seemed to almost lose control, the fact that she had driven him to this display of raw male sexuality sent streaks of something through her body that felt, amazingly, like power. She had called him and he had come at her call. He was a magnificent male in the prime of his life. He wasn’t with some other female. He had ignored the other women he could have been with and was devoting himself completely to her.

The orgasm she had while thinking these things was only partially physical. Her mind and body had been joined, and her pleasure was exponentially greater.

He seemed to understand how she could both want and resist this domination of her body. After she screamed through that orgasm, he slowed to give her time to breathe, before pressing himself deep and staying there to rotate his loins and make her cum again. In the middle of that orgasm, he spurted in her.

He rolled them, still in her, and held her tight against him as they caught their breath.

“You made a baby in me,” she said into his chest.

“I know,” he said into her hair. “I’m sorry ... but I loved every second of it.”

“I’m going to be a mommy,” she said.

“You’ll be a wonderful mommy,” he said, stroking her back. “I’m proud our daughter will have such a strong mother and good role model.”

She snorted into his chest. “I’m neither strong nor a good role model,” she grated. “I let you get me pregnant and I’m here with you right now. Both of those are because I’m weak.”

“Is being fully a woman weak?” he asked. “I don’t think so. Being a mother is neither easy nor glamorous, but it’s the most important job in the whole world. It takes a real woman ... a strong woman ... to be a good mother. I think you are both.”

“You’re just trying to butter me up so you can fuck me again,” she moaned.

“Based on tonight, I suspect I’ll get to fuck you again anyway,” he said.

She pulled back and looked up at his face. “Sometimes I hate you.”

“I know,” he said. “You’re a little difficult to get along with too, every once in a while.”


When he was hard again, she rode him. She did that languidly, just enjoying the feeling of his hard prick rubbing inside her. She didn’t try to lean forward to get her clit involved. Again, he somehow seemed to know she was just playing and left her nipples alone. That lasted ten minutes, then changed as he started talking again. He reached for her breasts and pushed them together.

“These are the gorgeous breasts that will feed my daughter,” he said. He ran his thumbs over the nipples. “She’ll suck these beautiful nipples and will get delicious milk from them. I will too.”

Erica shuddered. She thought that was just nasty, but it sent a thrill through her too and she sped up unconsciously.

“You’ll do this after she’s born,” he said. “You’ll ride me like this and your nipples will leak and drip warm milk onto my chest. I’ll suck them while you fuck me.”

“Ooooooo,” she moaned, leaning forward.

“Like this,” he said, lifting his head to capture a nipple. He sucked hard.

“I don’t like yoooooou,” she groaned, feeling an orgasm rushing toward her. She leaned forward more and pushed her belly forward so that her clit got involved.

He let go of that nipple and licked the other one.

“And if you’re not on the pill by then,” he said, “I’ll spurt in you and make a little brother for our daughter.”

“I hate you, Bobby Dalton!” she groaned, as the orgasm burst through her loins and made her go rigid.

He rolled and she cried out as the ecstasy she was in the midst of was threatened. But he pushed in deep as she settled onto her back, with his weight pinning her to the bed, and it came back to make her scream again.

“No you don’t,” he breathed into her face.

Then he spurted in her again.

“If you weren’t already pregant,” he whispered, “I’d be trying to make you that way right now.”


When he got up to leave, the next morning, Erica pulled the covers back over her. It was Saturday and she didn’t intend to get out of bed, maybe until after lunch. She had gotten a little sleep ... but only a little. She had also given up trying to pretend she didn’t need Bobby Dalton in her life. He leaned down to kiss her gently, once he was dressed.

“You’re right,” she said into his lips.

“About what?”

“I don’t hate you.”

“I know,” he said.

“Let’s not wait so long until next time,” she suggested.

“How about twice a week?” he asked.

“I think that’s a good plan,” she sighed.


Agatha’s hand was shaking so badly she could barely dial the phone. When the ring sounded in her ear, she felt like she might throw up.

“Hello?”

It was him! That deep voice had to be him. She knew there was only one man living out there on that old farm.

“Y-y-yes,” she stuttered.

“Hello?”

“M-m-mister Dalton,” she forced out.

“Yes, this is Bobby.”

“M-m-my floor squeaks,” she gasped.

“That’s too bad,” said the calm voice in her ear. “I’m sure that’s very annoying.”

“Can you f-f-fix that?”

“I don’t know,” he said. “It will depend on why it’s creaking and how hard it will be to get access to the underside of the floor.”

“I need ... an estimate!” she barked, finally remembering what she was supposed to say.

“I’d be happy to take a look at it. Who is this?”

Terror gripped her. On pure will power alone she managed to clear her throat and gasp into the phone: “Agatha Roberts.”

“And your address?”

A strange, almost surreal calm descended on Agatha. This was the final step. She’d have to tell the pervert where she lived. But it was all for a good cause. Her voice was surprisingly firm.

“625 Madison,” she said.

“I have some time this afternoon,” he said. “Is that too soon?”

Her calm was instantly displaced, as panic gripped her. Today!? Right now?!

“All right,” her voice cracked.


She’d had to sit down, because her knees wouldn’t support her as she hung up the phone. Then, fearing he might be there any second, she jumped up and ran to her bedroom. She pulled off her dress and got her special dress out of the closet.

She took the time to look in the mirror. She saw a white face, with huge eyes staring back at her, above a plain white bra and the slip. Her hair had a permanent wave in it. All it would need was a quick brushing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.