The Making Of A Gigolo (14) - Erica Bradford
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Erica Bradford was on the front lines of the Women's Liberation Movement, and proud to be there. She was a strong, independant woman, a teacher by trade, and was quite convinced she didn't need the help of any man. Then she moved to Granger Kansas where she was given a task she couldn't do alone. And the only person who would help her was a man, a man named Bobby Dalton.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The reason Bobby was absent from musical practice while all this was going on was quite simple. First off, the sets were done. But he had received another request from Misty Compton too. She had invited Jasper to come to Nashville, to sell some of his songs. She had also asked Bobby to come with him, and offered to pay his way again.

“I feel bad about you spending all this money,” he had told her on the phone.

“It’s my money,” she said. “I want to see you.”

He had agreed, which was a good thing, because Jasper was almost paralyzed by the idea of meeting Nashville music producers. Bobby spent most of the plane trip to Nashville trying to calm him down.

“Look, Jasper,” he said. “You either sell the songs, or you don’t. If you do, you make a little money, and write some more. If you don’t, you sing them yourself and have fun, and write some more anyway.”

“I guess you’re right,” said Jasper. “I just don’t want to do something stupid.”

“Well that’s easy,” said Bobby. “Don’t sign anything until you have a lawyer look at it.”

“I never needed a lawyer before,” sighed Jasper. “It sounds scary to think that I need a lawyer.”

“If that’s the biggest problem you have, then you’re in pretty good shape,” laughed Bobby.

Misty, though she had specifically wanted Bobby to come, dropped him off at her house, while she took Jasper on to a business meeting. She gave him a quick kiss and said her mother would be there to keep him company. That didn’t bother him. Her mother had sent a kiss through Misty, when he’d left last time. Misty dropped him off at the curb, and didn’t go in with him because she and Jasper needed to get to the meeting.


Misty’s mother was, in fact, at home, waiting for Bobby.

She was also cleaning her father’s shotgun on the kitchen table.

“Come on in here, boy,” she said, gesturing at a chair across the table from her. “Heard you was coming back. Set a spell.”

“How you been?” he asked.

“Been peachy keen,” she said, wiping down the receiver with a rag. “How ‘bout you?”

“I’ve been all right, I guess.” he said.

“How come a stalwart young stud such as yerself ain’t hitched by this time in yore life?” she asked, much too casually.

“Never met a woman who would have me, I guess,” said Bobby. “Why, has Misty changed her mind?” Bobby was referring to the last time he’d been there, when Misty had told her mother ... in front of him ... that she wasn’t interested in marriage, because it would interfere with her career.

“Things change,” said the woman, reassembling the shotgun. “She seems awful sweet on you.”

“Are you asking me if I’m interested in marrying Misty?” asked Bobby.

“Just curious ... that’s all.”

“The subject came up a couple of times,” he said. “Not about her and me, you understand, but about marriage in general. She told me pretty much the same thing she told you.” He looked at the woman sitting across the table from him. “You got something on your mind?”

“Younguns,” sighed the woman holding the assembled shotgun. “They think they’re so smart, an’ that they can keep secrets.”

“What kind of secrets?”

“She didn’t have her monthly last month.”

If she expected Bobby to be shocked, she was disappointed.

“Did she talk to you about it?” asked Bobby.

“Nope. She seems to think I won’t notice somethin’ like that.”

“You think she’s pregnant?” asked Bobby.

“A mother knows these things,” she said wisely. “Course it helps that she’s been actin’ squirrelly ever since she should have started bleedin’. It was pretty clear to me she’d been pumpkinated.”

As serious as the conversation was, Bobby almost smiled when he heard a new term for being made pregnant. He forced his mind to be serious.

“She told me she was on the pill,” said Bobby.

“She talked about that kind of thing with you?”

“Yes, ma’am, she did.”

“You know, I like you,” said Misty’s mother.

“Kind of hard to tell when you’re bandying about a shotgun like that,” said Bobby dryly.

“This old thing?” She snorted. “Just needed cleanin’, that’s all.”

“And you just happened to think of that ... on the day I get here ... when you think your daughter is pregnant.”

“I’m just saying that iffen things change, I wouldn’t mind havin’ you fer a son-in-law,” she said. “I’d sure rather have you than one o’ them slick fellers she keeps runnin’ into in the music racket.”

“Well, I’ll keep that in mind, Mrs. Compton,” said Bobby.

“Whyn’t you call me Madge,” said the woman. “We’s friends and all.”

“Okay, Madge,” said Bobby. “Seeing as how I got some time on my hands ... you got anything around here that needs fixing?”


Misty was bouncy and elated when she got home. She’d left an astonished Jasper at the hotel after helping him sell four songs that she said she’d put on her next album. She kissed her mother and went to find Bobby.

Ten minutes later she was back in the kitchen, yelling at her mother at the top of her lungs. She was furious that her mother had even mentioned anything about her suspicions to Bobby. She’d intended to talk to Bobby about it first, and then her mother after Bobby had left.

Bobby waded in and broke up what looked like an argument that could last for hours. After he got them stopped, he turned to Misty.

“Are you pregnant?”

Yes!“ she shouted.

“You don’t have to yell,” he said. “Why didn’t you tell your mother?”

“Because I knew she’d yell at me!” snarled Misty.

“Can you understand why she might?” asked Bobby.

“Whose side are you on?” she complained.

“I’m not on anybody’s side,” he said. “I just want the two of you to get along.”

“Hmmm,” said Madge. “Good lookin’, can fix things, and a peacemaker too. He’s a good catch!”

Misty tensed up and Bobby put a warning hand on her shoulder.

“Mamma,” she said, her voice tightly controlled. “I know in these modern times, things seem strange to you, but I am not interested in getting hitched right now.”

“How can you say that?” wailed her mother. “You’re with child, girl!”

“Yes, maybe I am,” said Misty. “I haven’t been to the doctor yet, but that’s not the point, Mamma. I have money. I have a career. I’m doing so good singing. I like Bobby. Maybe I even love him a little, but I don’t want to marry him!”

“How could you let him get you with child then?” complained Madge.

“I didn’t intend for him to get me with child, Mamma!” yelped Misty. “That part was an accident.” She looked shrewdly at her mother. “Why are you so upset about this anyway? You’ve been yammering about grandbabies for the last two years. And my cousin Sadie has three children and isn’t married. And I can think of at least two more cousins like that too!”

Madge’s lips got all tight and she folded her arms across her chest.

“Oh, all right then,” she said, sounding disgusted. “I just like this one ... that’s all.” She was referring to Bobby.

“And you point a shotgun at him?” Misty’s voice climbed.

“I didn’t point it at him,” said Madge grudgingly. “And it weren’t loaded nohow.” She frowned. “Wouldn’t have done no good anyway. This one has backbone. That’s one of the reasons I like him.”

“I like him too, Mamma,” said Misty. “And I’d like to see him again someday. Do you really think he’ll ever come back here after this?”

“Of course I will,” said Bobby.

“You shut up!” snapped Misty, turning her hot eyes on him. “In fact, you go wait for me in my room!”

“Better do it,” sighed Madge, looking at Bobby. “When she gits like this, can’t nobody do nothin’ with her.”

“I found that out when she got off that plane and I met her for the first time,” said Bobby smiling.

He hurried out of the room before Misty could find something to throw at him.


He was sitting on her bed, wondering what might happen, when she opened the door and walked in. She stopped and just looked at him.

“I’m not happy right now,” she said.

“I kind of figured that out.”

“I was very happy when I knew you were on your way here.”

“Were you going to tell me?”

“That I’m pregnant? Of course I was going to tell you,” she said.

“What do you want to do about that?” he asked.

“Don’t you start in on me too!” she snapped. “Take off your clothes!”

“Misty...” he said.

“Don’t argue with me,” she said, stepping closer. Her voice had changed. It wasn’t pleading, but it wasn’t ordering either. She started unbuttoning her own western style shirt.

“It’s just that your mother is here,” he said.

“She knows what we’re going to do!” The edge was back in her voice. “I told her what we’re going to do! I’m grown up now. It’s none of her business!

“Don’t pout,” said Bobby softly. “You’re not very sexy when you pout.”

“Please, Bobby.” Now she was pleading. “I’ve been looking forward to this for so long.”

“All right,” he said softly.


She had been looking forward to it. That much was quite plain. She came within about a minute of him penetrating her, and she came hard. Her legs wrapped around him and her arms were tight as he lunged into her. Her nails dug into his back as she moaned, “Ohhhh yessss.”

Three orgasms later she calmed down a bit and lay there while he continued stroking her with his prick.

“I love this so much,” she moaned.

“I can tell,” he said, grinning and kissing her lips.

“You made a baby in me,” she said softly, looking up at him.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“I was too,” she responded. “But the more I think about it, the less upset I am.”

“Why’s that?” he asked.

“Tell ... you ... in a ... minute,” she panted, as her pussy muscles started rippling all along his prick and she had another orgasm.

When she caught her breath she went on like nothing had happened.

“I love you,” she said, looking into his eyes. “I don’t want to marry you, but I love you. And now part of you is growing in me, and I’ll have a beautiful little baby that will be half yours, and I can love him, or love her, for the rest of my life.” She arched against him as he kept stroking. “Maybe I’ll change my mind in a year or two,” she panted. “I don’t know. But I’m not mad at you.”

“I’m glad,” he said.

“I want to feel it, Bobby,” she panted.

“Feel what?”

“I want to feel what it was like when you made me pregnant.”

Within two or three minutes, with her lips locked to his ... she did.


Misty didn’t even attempt to put up a pretense and install Bobby in a guest room. Both she and her mother were hard-headed, and Bobby worried about that. Madge said she was going shopping that evening. Her mood was still stiff, but only towards Misty. Apparently she assumed any man would act like a man, regardless of the circumstances. She didn’t seem to hold any of this against Bobby.

Misty was insatiable that night. Each time she got him hard again she did it while moaning that he was leaving the next day, with Jasper, and that she didn’t know when she could have him again. He tried his best to satisfy her and finally, soaked in his sperm, she fell asleep in his arms.

Apparently she was satisfied, because when he awoke the next morning, he was in her bed alone. He got up and got dressed, and found them in the kitchen. Mother and daughter were holding hands and talking softly. He backed up and made a noise, but it didn’t make any difference to them. Madge got up, made him a waffle in an electric waffle iron, and then sat back down to continue their conversation.

It was good to know they’d made up, when he and Jasper got on the plane to fly back to Wichita.


The New Year’s event of 1976 was the wedding of Jill Trimble to Sal Warner on Sunday, the fourth. Christy was her maid of honor and Jillian was her flower girl. Steven, of course, was the ring bearer. Sal had wanted Bobby to be his best man, but Bobby had asked him to choose someone else. He didn’t think it was fair to Jill to have him standing beside Sal while they got married. Since most of Sal’s existence, to that point in time, had been the diner, he’d asked one of his long time customers to stand up with him. There was little fanfare, and only thirty or so guests, but neither the bride nor groom cared about that. They had eyes only for each other. The honeymoon was postponed so that they could spend a week camping at Yellowstone National Park when the weather was good.


On the twenty-third of January, while Bobby was rubbing warm oil on Janet’s distended belly, her water broke.

It had been a surprisingly comfortable pregnancy, at least for the first eight months. She had continued to work and, while her back ached, occasionally, usually at work, she hadn’t had many complaints. They’d stopped having intercourse when she couldn’t find a comfortable position to be in. Even being on her hands and knees got uncomfortable in her eighth month. After that, he simply gave her massages and ran his hands over her body, bringing her release with his fingers and mouth. Leaving her without getting his own satisfaction wasn’t a problem. The twins were only three months along and still wanted him pretty much constantly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.