Dreamweaver - Cover

Dreamweaver

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow of Moonlite

Chapter 58: Now You've Done It

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58: Now You've Done It - As if being a teenager weren't hard enough, Jimmy must now use his gift to help his friend Angela recover from her ordeal, while still helping the FBI catch the man responsible. And then there are the other little problems... Dreamweaver is the sequel to Sleepwalker, many of the same themes apply but most of the sex has been taken 'off screen'. The themes involved are adult in nature and include references to bondage, teenage sex, dominant/submissive behavior, incest, and rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Paranormal  

"Are we there yet?" I asked ... again.

"No!" the man in front of me screamed. "Damn it kid I swear to God, if you ask that one more time..."

In the darkness of the back seat he couldn't see the smile in my eyes. "Are we there yet?"

"Pull over Dean," he barked.

The driver ignored him.

"If' he's Dean, does that make you Jerry? " I asked with a smile. "No wait, Jerry was the funny one and you don't seem to have much of a sense of humor. He can't pull over, Jerry, you have to get me there in one piece or someone is going to be very unhappy with you. Are we there yet?"

The other thing they couldn't see was that my cuffs were off and neatly tucked into the crack of the back seat to keep them from rattling. As I did my best to irritate my two playmates I was twisting the copper wire to fit around my finger. It wasn't a pretty ring but this wasn't a fashion show.

Dean pulled out a cell phone and hit a button. "Two minutes." He closed the phone.

"Are we there yet?"

"Are you fucking deaf?" Jerry yelled. "Two minutes! Just keep your fucking mouth shut for two minutes."

Apparently I had been right about the warehouse; we were heading into the commercial section of Colton. I closed my eyes and felt the line connecting me to my dream self pull tight. Soon.

"Are we there..."

Jerry spun in the seat and screamed, "Shut up! Jesus Christ, I swear to God if you don't..."

"Are we there yet?" I yelled back. In the rear view mirror Dean's eyes snapped to mine.

I jerked my eyes to the road ahead, ducked and yelled, "Look out!"

Dean slammed on the brake without thinking; there was nothing there but he didn't know that. As two heads snapped around to the front of the car I popped the release on my seat belt and let the braking momentum carry me forward, twisting my body as I went to bring my right arm up and across my body.

Dean apparently caught the motion out of the corner of his eye and yelled, my other playmate was starting to turn his head but my arm was already coming back, the elbow catching the side of his head and driving it hard into the B-pillar.

Don't feel bad if you don't know what that is, I didn't either until I started studying with Wheels Omstead; it's the vertical cross member between the front and rear doors. It usually has a thin piece of plastic or vinyl covering it for cosmetic reasons but it's still a reinforced steel column and Jerry's head was trapped between it and my elbow, twice. I didn't wait to see the results but was already in motion, punching forward to drive two three-quarter inch copper fangs deep into the side of Dean's neck, aiming for the large muscle about two inches below his ear. He screamed and the car swerved but he kept it under control. Grabbing the shoulder belt I pulled it up around his neck and under the edge of the headrest. A quick yank with my left hand pulled it tight across his throat. I brandished the bloody ring where he could see it, then moved it toward his right eye.

"Both hands on the wheel; and drive to the warehouse." Another tug on the seatbelt convinced him he didn't have a choice. When we were about a hundred yards out I had him stop and turn off the engine. This was when it got tricky, now that he didn't have the distraction of driving. I held the wire fangs against is throat just below where the seatbelt constricted his windpipe, right over the point where I could see his pulse hammering to the accelerated rhythm of his heart.

"I don't want to have to kill you, Dean, and if you don't struggle I promise you will wake up with nothing more than a headache and stiff neck. The bleeding has already stopped by the way, although you may want to make sure you're up to date on your tetanus booster. Now, I'm going to pull the seatbelt tighter and you're going to pass out for a few minutes, do you understand?"

He held my eye for a moment, looking hard. I guess he found what he was looking for as he closed his eyes and gave the slightest of nods, all he could do with the seatbelt biting into his neck anyway. I pulled harder on the seatbelt and his body tensed before he forced himself to relax. Not long after that he relaxed even more, his body doing it's best to slump down in the seat. I checked his pulse and it was a little weak but still there. I didn't want him waking up too soon so I kept the tension on the seat belt as I reached to recover the handcuffs.

Sixty seconds later, two sets of hands were cuffed to the steering wheel; Dean's all the way through and Jerry's just dangling from the chain, convenient that Dean had his own set. I closed the trunk with the keys and both of their guns inside. I had used my shirt to quickly wipe down the guns and any part of the car I may have touched, including the handcuffs and was slipping it back on as I moved toward the warehouse. It didn't take long to find the door they had left unlocked.

Knowing that all three of the bad guys were in the same room I was free to roam around and plan my next move.

Inside the big room Boris was getting restless.

"Jamie, things are going to get interesting here in about sixty seconds. I'd like you to merge with Britney and put her to sleep. As stressed as she is, you'll probably have to stay with her."

"You sure you don't need me?"

"No, I got it."

I put the finishing touches on the surprise I had rigged outside the door, used Dean's phone to send a text message to Rod with the address, and then waited. Right on schedule the horn on Dean's car started blaring. My dream self watched as the two bad guys in the big room with Boris headed outside. Not expecting any trouble inside the building, they crossed the entryway and hit the outer door at a run. The two large rocks just outside stopped the door and they crashed together and bounced back. I was already behind them with the baseball bat I had found in the manager's office. Swinging hard I caught the first one with a solid blow in the upper arm, the force of the blow shattering bone and driving him sideways. He screamed in pain and the gun he was holding flew from his grasp and went spinning across the floor. Without waiting to see if he stayed down I drove the end of bat into the solar plexus of his partner who had spun around to see what was going on. Air whooshed out of him and he did his best not to double over, struggling to bring his gun to bear. Dropping the bat I slapped the gun away, slammed the edge of my hand into his throat, drove my instep sideways down and across the closest knee then grabbed the back of his head as he fell driving my knee upward to meet his descending face. I didn't wait for him to fall. Picking up the bat again, I turned to see what had become of his partner. I found him clutching his broken arm while trying to crawl toward his fallen gun. He was still a couple feet away when I kicked it across the floor and tapped him lightly in the temple with the bat. I was pretty sure neither of them ever even saw my face, at least not long enough to make out any details. A quick search revealed neither was carrying a second gun, though one had a knife, which I used to cut a square of cloth from his shirt. I wiped the knife clean and tossed it out the door into the darkness. Retrieving the two guns I ejected the clips, cleared the rounds in the chamber threw all the ammunition out into the darkness with the knife. I then gave both guns a quick wipe and then threw them towards the far end of the lobby.

Inside, Boris, who had been pacing, finally got impatient and hit a button on his phone. Seconds later Dean's phone began vibrating in my pocket.

Walking calmly across the lobby I clicked the receive button and listened as he shouted, "What in hell is going on?"

"Hello Boris, you sound nervous. You should have taken my advice and let the girl go. Your friend Dean is okay but the rest are going to need medical attention. It's just you and me, Boris. If I give you one last chance to walk away will you take it?"

This was the tricky part. Inside the room my dream self put a hand on Boris' shoulder and I started painting a picture for him.

"I've got two of your people handcuffed to the steering wheel of their car—if you listen closely you can still hear one of them on the horn..." I could feel it starting, " ... these other two didn't do so well. The taller one was still looking for all the pieces of his arm when I put him down. The other one ... well the knee might heal on its own, but he'll be easy to spot walking in a crowd, but that's okay, they're going to have to rebuild his face anyway. Did your cleaning deposit cover blood?

"So here I am, standing in the lobby in my black shirt and jeans, talking to you on your partner's cell phone, and you still think you're going to walk out of this in one piece."

Bingo! Boris had been building the picture in his mind, and with that last little bit the vision took on a life of its own, and as soon as it did, I grabbed it and ran.

"You disappoint me, Boris. I wouldn't think a man like you would need to hide behind an innocent girl. We'll do it your way, but remember, I gave you the choice. As for hurting Britney, you remember what I said before, and that everything else I've told you has already come true. You're the last one between me and her. I'm going to count to five and open the door. Do yourself a favor and don't be there when it opens. Five..."

It really wasn't a fair warning. I had no intention of letting him get away. Boris was in charge; either he was behind the people who were following me -- the people who had kidnapped Britney, or he knew who was. Rod should be well on his way by now and he would make sure no one killed this one. By the time I hit one he was so deep in the dream I had created he never stood a chance.

" ... One," I said and then my dream self whispered in his ear, "Sleep."

Boris never even felt his body hit the floor. As far as he was concerned he was still standing next to Britney's bound and blindfolded form. Across the room the door to the lobby area opened and a teenage boy entered. Since he already knew who I was there was no point in switching to my usual dream disguise.

I closed the door and walked slowly into the room. When I was about ten feet in I stopped and raised my hands, slowly turning in place to show that I was unarmed. The big man's gun never left me from the moment I entered the room.

When I once more faced him, I finally spoke, "You should have left when you had the chance Boris. But I'm glad you stayed. Now you're going to tell me what this is all about, who you are, why you've been following me, and most importantly, who you're working for."

I started walking towards the big man. When I was about five feet away he growled, "That is far enough. Get down to your knees and put your hands on the top of your head."

"No," I said.

I think that's what they call a sneer.

"Get down on your knees now," he growled.

"Or what?"

He moved the gun and aimed it at Britney's right knee. "Now!" he yelled. "Or I shoot."

I smiled, "Shoot who? Walter? You shoot him and you're likely to make him mad, and he's not happy with you already. Are you Walter?"

"No my Lord," a deep gravely voice replied. "I most certainly am not."

Boris' head snapped to the figure in the chair, jumping back as he found Walter's nightmare form staring back at him.

With no apparent effort Walter stood, the ropes binding him snapping and falling away. Boris fired two shots as Walter rose, staring in disbelief as the bullets tore through the hairy flesh with no apparent effect.

"He's all yours Walter." I turned and walked back out.

Inside the warehouse I was actually busy with Britney. I'd had Jamie wake her up as soon as I put Boris to sleep.

"Britney, it's Jimmy," I said as I touched her shoulder.

"Jimmy!" she cried. "Oh my God, Jimmy, no, you shouldn't have come..."

"Shhh," I interrupted, touching a finger to her lips. "Don't be afraid, it's okay, I'm fine and I'll have you free in a minute. Then we'll get out of here." I suddenly regretted tossing that knife out the door. "Just a second," I said. "I'll be right back."

"Jimmy! Please don't leave me," she cried, struggling against her bonds.

"Easy, easy," I said, touching her arm again. "I'm right here; I just need to find something to cut this tape and these ropes with. "Here, this will help." I untied the blindfold, being careful not to pull her hair.

She blinked against the light and then looked around, taking in her surroundings and giving a start when she saw Boris' body sprawled on the floor.

"Jimmy, how did you... ?"

"Doesn't matter," I said, moving to search Boris. I found a small pocket knife and started cutting away Britney's restraints. Once her hands were free I handed her the knife and asked, "Can you do the rest? I need to make a call."

Pulling Dean's phone from my pocket I called Rod.

I was surprised when Rebecca's voice answered, "Hello?"

"Rebecca? It's me. Where are you?"

"Hauling ass down the I-10," her voice faded for a second and I heard her say, "that's our exit." Then she returned her attention to me. "If this fat Mexican doesn't kill us first we'll be there in two minutes. What's the situation?"

"Two in the car out front, two in the lobby; a couple are going to need medical attention but they're all alive. I've got the boss in here with us. He's not going anywhere, but I need a way out of here and we've got to get Britney home. I don't know what we're going to tell her parents. I'm sure they called the police hours ago and..."

"No," Britney interrupted. "They had me call home first and tell them not to. They said that if everything went well I would be home in the morning, unharmed, but that if they called the police they'd kill me."

"I heard her," Rebecca said. "You lead a charmed life, Matthews. Obviously you're dealing with professionals that wanted to keep things quiet as long as possible. No one is even going to know you were involved."

"You're wrong, but we'll talk about it when you get here. Meanwhile, you still need to figure out how to get us out of here, you only have one car and obviously you'll have to stay here for a while to clean this mess up."

"How far is it to your house?" She asked.

"Maybe ten minutes?"

I could hear them talking for a moment.

"Do you want her father to know you were involved?"

"Yes."

"Really?" she sounded surprised. "Then once we've secured your playmates I'll take you to get your truck. Then we'll drop the car off with Rod and you and I can take her home. It would be better if no one knew I was here anyway. We've got some serious talking to do before the night is over; this shit has officially just gotten deep."

"I understand," I said.

"I don't think you do, but we'll add that to the list of things we need to discuss later. We're here, is that guy leaning on the horn part of this?"

"Yeah, his name's Dean. He and his partner brought me. I'll tell you about that later. I need to talk to Britney."

I closed the phone and turned to face my friend. She had finished cutting herself free and was standing picking the tape carefully away from her wrists while she waited for me to be done. As soon as I pushed the button to end the call she stopped what she was doing, flew into my arms, and hugged me tightly. I thought she was doing pretty well but then she began to shake. I put my arms around her and held her, rocking her slightly as she cried against my neck. One of the things we had covered in psychology was the calming effect that rocking had on people and animals.

"Thank you," she said when the sobs had faded far enough to speak. "Thank you for coming. Jimmy I was so scared. I was waiting for my mom to pick me up after practice. I didn't even notice the guy walking up to me but then suddenly there was a gun in my side and the car pulled up and he told me to get in. As soon as I got in they shoved me down in the seat and put this hood over my head. I thought for sure they were going to ... you know" I nodded. " ... but then they brought me here and sat me in this chair..."

I pushed her back a little and asked, "Did they hurt you?" I started working at the tape again while she talked.

"No, they just tied me to the chair and stuff, and then I heard them call my house and talk to my dad. They had me say hello and tell him it was me, then they told him I was safe and that as long as he did exactly what they told him I wouldn't be harmed and they would let me go in the morning. After that they pretty much just ignored me. A while later I told them I needed to go to the bathroom and they walked me somewhere. Ow!" she said as I yanked the tape off of one wrist.

"Sorry, you were saying?"

"I thought they would at least cut my hands loose but the next thing I know I'm being pushed backward into this stall and someone pulls my shorts and stuff down and pushes me down on the seat. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment and it took me forever to go. He didn't get mad or impatient or anything, just stood there and waited. He didn't even go outside, just stood there in the doorway of the stall. I know because when I was done he just stood me back up, dabbed me off with a piece of toilet paper, pulled my panties and shorts back up and then brought me back out and tied me back in that damn chair. He was actually kind of nice about the whole thing. Then it got real quiet for a long time and I wasn't sure what was going on. I got real scared and started yelling and the guy with the accent came in and told me to shut up. Then he told me he was going to call my boyfriend and let me say hello and then I knew it was you they were after. Jimmy, I'm sorry, I..."

"No," I said, stopping her. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Britney, it's me that should be apologizing, for letting you get caught up in this. Britney, you can't see me any more."

"What? Jimmy, you caught them, why can't I..."

"No," I said. "We caught some of them, we still don't know who is behind this or why they are so interested in me. Britney, this was a test."

"What? What do ... Ow! Damn. You could warn a girl you know, that shit hurts!" She rubbed her arm where I had just ripped the last of the tape away. "What do you mean it was a test?"

"He means," a deep voice said. "That they used you as bait." I looked and saw Rod walking toward us from the lobby area. "Hello, Miss Cotton. My name is Samuel Rodriquez; I'm with the Los Angeles Office of the FBI. I didn't catch it all, but I'm guessing young Jimmy here was explaining why you can't see him any more?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.