Dreamweaver - Cover

Dreamweaver

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow of Moonlite

Chapter 55: Night Classes Pay Off

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55: Night Classes Pay Off - As if being a teenager weren't hard enough, Jimmy must now use his gift to help his friend Angela recover from her ordeal, while still helping the FBI catch the man responsible. And then there are the other little problems... Dreamweaver is the sequel to Sleepwalker, many of the same themes apply but most of the sex has been taken 'off screen'. The themes involved are adult in nature and include references to bondage, teenage sex, dominant/submissive behavior, incest, and rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Paranormal  

"That was certainly interesting," Jamie said, walking back toward me.

"Very interesting," I said as she merged into me. "I take it you were just as surprised as I was at Walter's little trick?"

"Totally. It never even occurred to me that I might be able to merge with someone else. Of course, we don't know for sure that I can. It could just be because, like he said, he's sort of your creation, but then, so am I, so..."

"Jamie, there is so much difference between you and Walter it's not even worth going into."

"But how do you know that? I mean, you heard what Lizzy said, I can't live without you. Walter said as much the other night when he took oath to us."

"Jamie, trust me, I know. It's like comparing an acorn to an oak tree. Yeah, they have DNA in common but other than that ... Anyway, it's going to be interesting to see if you can merge with someone else, and what you can do while you're merged."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean how much control you have when it happens. You know how you used to take me over before we met?"

"Of course," she said. "Are you wondering if I can do that with someone else?"

"Among other things, I also want to know if merging with someone else can keep you safe if you have to stay away for a while, you know, extend your time limit."

"That would be good to know, but I don't see that it will make much difference. I'd still come back to you if anything went wrong or if I felt weak in any way. It's not like I couldn't get to you if I needed to."

"So far that's been the case, but I'd like to know that I'm not going to lose you if we run into something new and that changes somehow. If that did happen, it would be nice to know that Allison or Lizzy may be able to keep you alive. This is something I'd like to experiment with when we get home."

"Me too, do you think Allison will mind?" She asked.

"Are you kidding, she's going to love it. Like you said, Allison loves to discover new things, especially about us. Come on, class is over, and we've got a quiz in Geometry."

"Angles and planes and lines, oh my!"

The quiz was pretty easy, but if you start getting perfect scores on everything people notice, so I 'missed' two answers just for appearances. PE was a little different. Our regular teacher was out and the substitute broke us up into teams and had us do a round-robin, three-on-three, mini basketball tournament. It was fun enough but I was quickly reminded that I suck at basketball.

"Maybe we should spend some time on the court with Allison and Lizzy," Jamie suggested.

"There's a thought," I answered sarcastically. "That would certainly help us fill up all this free time we have lately."

"There is that. How about we just bridge this year's NBA all-star team and get it that way?"

I was pretty sure she was joking but I answered the question anyway.

"I don't have a problem getting information we need from guys like Wheels and Malloy, that's survival stuff we need to know. Stuff like this, that's just cheating, kind of takes the fun out of playing if you can be the best without even trying."

"Yeah, I guess it would kind of take the fun out of life. Jimmy, when we do find the Sandman, what are we going to do? We can't just tell the FBI where he is without risking him just trying to take as many people with him as he can. At the same time, we can't go with them without exposing ourselves. I don't really like the option that's left."

"Which one's that?" I asked.

"You and me going one on one with the world's greatest killer."

"There is another option."

"There is?"

"Yeah, we can take Rebecca with us, maybe Rod too. He already knows me so that's not an issue. The problem is getting him to go along with it. Just like Rebecca, he's not going to want us exposed, so if we tell him about it he's going to want to go in without us. I don't think that will work. Sandman's going to have that place wired, just like before, we're not going to be able to sneak up on him. This whole operation is going to come down to timing."

"So how are you going to get to him?"

"Well, it's something we have to experiment with but if it works then I'm not, you are."

"Congratulations, you lost me."

"I have to be with Kurtz, to break him out when the time comes. Unless something has changed, you can't do it. Last time we tried, you couldn't get in. Of all the things to discover I can do but you can't, that would have been way down my list. So once we find him, we have to split up. I'm hoping that since we're going to Kurtz on our own this time, maybe we'll be playing by our rules instead of someone else's and I'll still be able to reach you once I'm in. Or that you will actually be able to go in with him and I can do the other part."

"And the other part would be?"

"Try to sneak in, either way; one of us will be with Kurtz watching while the other tries to get in as close as they can. I'm hoping whoever is in the cell will be able to see what the other one sees and Kurtz will be able to spot any security measures that his alternate has installed. The closer we can get without being detected, the better."

"And if we can't sneak in?" she asked.

"Then we go to plan B."

"Do I want to ask?"

"We knock on the door."

"I just knew you were going to say that. Did I mention I didn't like the first plan, back when I thought I knew all our options? Well, just for the record, I really don't like plan B."

"Me either," I said. "And I hope we don't end up there. Let me know if you come up with any other options."

Starting this week, Allison, had basketball practice after school so I was picking her up on my way home after cross country practice. Roxy was really bummed that she wouldn't be able to swim after school any more. We were going to try and have her over for dinner at least one night during the week and for an afternoon on the weekends.

"I see our tail is back," I told Jamie. We were only about two miles from the school so obviously they had been waiting for us.

"Yeah, I was just about to point him out," she said. "The beige Pontiac, three cars back in the right lane?"

"That's him, bet they didn't steal this one."

"Probably not, maybe if we get the plate Rod can find out if it was a recent purchase and who the buyer was."

"Good idea. You think he's got a partner?" I asked.

"You naughty boy, you just want to play. Go for it; let's see if we can smoke him out."

As we came up on the next intersection our shadow drifted into the lane behind us, but he was still two cars back. The light changed and I put my foot on the brake as if I were going to stop. Naturally the car behind me slowed down, and as soon as he did I floored it and beat the light, leaving my playmate stuck in the pack waiting for the next green. I made a right at the next corner and went over two blocks before turning left again to head back in the direction of Allison's school. Two blocks later I watched a motorcycle make a right towards me; he was wearing blue racing leathers with a matching helmet. The knowledge I had gained in my night with Wheels told me the bike was a Yamaha or Suzuki, being the only manufactures to use that particular blue in their recent production years. Chances were this was my tail, and verifying it should be pretty simple.

I reversed the process, turning left and then right again, back onto the street I had started on. Unless the tail guessed that I was messing with him he would have turned further back to try and pick me up again. Without a bug on the truck, the only way he should be able to find me again was if there was a second car near enough to put him back on the right track.

"Motorcycle," Jamie said. I glanced in the mirror and blue boy had just turned to follow us. Before the corner he had been coming the other way. When he followed us through the next turn it eliminated the coincidence factor; around the block is a long u-turn for a bike. I pulled into the next gas station and went inside. Sure enough, the beige Pontiac passed by a minute later. I picked up a soda for Allison and I to split and headed back out to the truck. I had lost sight of the Pontiac while I was paying but when I pulled out it was parked about a block up the street. Jamie got the license number as we went by. I couldn't help but wonder where the bike was hiding. It didn't really matter anyway so I let it go. I didn't think there was much chance they were working three people on me just yet so I ignored them and went on to pick up Allison. She was waiting out front chatting with her coach, Lynn Hewitt. I pulled up and got out to open Allison's door.

"Hey, Miss Hewitt," I said. "How's it going?"

"Jimmy, I told you, it's Lynn, you're not my student. Looks like it's going to be a good year. We're going to have to work at it though; we're weak at center, no real height on this year's team. Did you hear about the tournament?"

"Yeah, Mel said we really kicked ass."

"Well, you won, let's leave it at that. I was there and a couple of those games were a lot closer than Mel probably let on. Now if you hadn't lost Shannon, it would have been a different story." She stopped for a second, realizing what she had said.

"It's alright Lynn, I talked to Mel, and we all saw the same thing. I miss her, but I'm okay with it," I put my arm around Allison, "we both are."

She kind of studied Allison's face for a second before nodding. "Yeah, that was some dream. I don't think I'll ever forget it."

"No kidding," I said. "That's one I'll carry with me my whole life." I blew Jamie a kiss as I said it, then turned back to Allison. "Better get going, you're supposed to be making dinner and I think you forgot to take it out of the freezer."

"Oh crap!" Allison said. Once we were in the truck and moving she turned and asked, "Okay, obviously that was to get us out of there because you watched me taking the roast out, so what's up?"

"Several things, actually; one of them is pretty cool, the other two aren't."

"Okay, bad news first, what are the two bad ones."

"That would be the beige Pontiac about four cars back. The other is his partner on the motorcycle. Not sure where he is at the moment, but I'm sure we'll see him somewhere between here and home."

"Jimmy! This is getting scary. Have you called Rod?"

"No, didn't have time and I thought it might be a little too obvious," I handed her my new phone. "Here, you call him. We got the plate on the Pontiac so he can run it. We're betting it was sold recently and we're hoping maybe he can find out who bought it. Maybe get us a lead on who we're dealing with."

"You ready to try this?" I asked Jamie while Allison was giving Rod the latest information.

"Oh yeah!"

"Rod's going to run the plate," Allison said, closing the phone. "So what's the good news?"

"It's a surprise; think you're ready for it?"

"I like surprises; do I need to close my eyes?"

"I don't think so. Actually I'm not sure if it's going to work or not so bear with me." I put my hand on her arm.

"Off you go," I said, and Jamie slid out and across the seat and disappeared. I couldn't see her eyes because I had to watch the road, but I could feel Allison tense up.

"Jamie?" She asked tentatively. Then she practically screamed, "Oh my God! This is sooo cool!"

"Hey, hey, keep it down," I said.

"Jimmy, this is amazing, it's like ... oh my God!"

She was a little excited.

"Yeah, actually it is. Now the fun part starts, we need to see what else we can do with it. Allison, don't answer for her. Jamie, can you answer me?"

"Yes." I had to trust that it was really Jamie talking since it was still Allison's voice.

"Okay," I said. "What about now?"

The answer came in distorted stereo and took me a minute to sort out as Jamie said, "Wow! I can!" and Allison said, "Holy Shit! I can hear you guys talking in my head!"

"Okay, wasn't expecting that. Jamie, say something and concentrate on not letting her hear."

"You are so smart!"

"Allison, did you hear that?" I asked.

"No, nothing. This is so cool! Jimmy, this is big, really big! Gosh, the things you two are going to be able to do."

"First things first, we still have a lot to work out. Jamie, can you get out again without me touching her?" She didn't answer but suddenly she was sitting on the seat between us. "Okay, back in. Now try again, only this time, Allison I want you to concentrate on keeping her there." It was a few seconds before Jamie was out again and I could tell it had been a strain for both of them.

"You two okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay but I felt like I just played a whole quarter," Allison said. I could hear the strain in her voice.

"What about you?"

"I'm okay, but it was a struggle," Jamie answered.

"So there is a chance that someone may be able to keep you from getting out if they tried hard enough?"

"I don't think so," she said. "I was trying not to hurt her at the same time. I could have gotten free sooner if I had tried."

"Good. That's really good to know. I'm going to tell you to come back, when I do I want you to go back into her instead, but try not to let her know you're there. Just see if you can hide and still stay aware of what's going on." Then out loud I said, "Okay, I think we'll save the rest for later when I'm not driving. Jamie I think you should come back for now, just in case." I watched out of the corner of my eye as she slid sideways into Allison and disappeared.

"Can you still hear me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Cool, I want you to stay there until we get home, but if anything even begins to feel off, you let me know and come back home, okay?"

"Home? Is that how you think of it, like you're my home?"

"Of course," I said. "Home is where you live. You can leave it for a while, but it's the one place you will always belong, and always be welcome, so yeah, I'm your home."

"But what if I do something horrible while I'm out, will you still take me back?"

I knew what she was asking and I had to think carefully about my answer. "Jamie, I can't promise that. Not without lying. I think I would, but I know there are things that you could do that might change that. I can't think of what they might be right at the moment, but like you said before, you're really not a nice person at heart, so I guess the answer is it depends on what you did and why. Is that a fair enough answer?"

"That was a really good answer," she said. "And it was the right one. If you had said yes automatically I would have argued the point, because you're right, if this was Oz, the Wicked Witch of the West wouldn't hold a candle to what I'd do if there was no one to keep an eye on me." Something in her voice told me just how serious she was.

"Then it's a good thing I'll always be here for you. How are you feeling? Everything all right?"

"Yeah, I'm doing good. Don't worry; I'll let you know if anything changes."

Fortunately that whole conversation didn't take nearly as long to have as it did to write down.

"Walter found Kurtz." I said to Allison.

"Already! Wow that was fast, could you get to him?"

"Yeah, walked right in and found him asleep on the cot in his cell."

"So that's step one?" She asked.

"More like step one hundred with who knows how many thousand to go but at least it's a step forward," I said. "I feel like it's taken forever to get even this far and there is still a lot to do."

Allison took my hand in hers and squeezed it. "Don't sound so discouraged, you're making progress, that's all that counts, and this, this was a big step."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.