Dreamweaver
Chapter 51: Looking for Options

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow of Moonlite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Looking for Options - As if being a teenager weren't hard enough, Jimmy must now use his gift to help his friend Angela recover from her ordeal, while still helping the FBI catch the man responsible. And then there are the other little problems... Dreamweaver is the sequel to Sleepwalker, many of the same themes apply but most of the sex has been taken 'off screen'. The themes involved are adult in nature and include references to bondage, teenage sex, dominant/submissive behavior, incest, and rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Paranormal  

We met Bob and Rebecca in my office to discuss the problems I was having finding Rebecca's partner. Lizzy was working so she couldn't be there. No, not like that, working. She didn't need the money but she was getting bored and wanted something to do so she had taken a job at the local pizza place helping college kids get drunk. It had also proved to be a great hunting ground for her other job.

"All I can think is that he's got her drugged," I said. "What scares me is that the only reason I can think of for doing it is to stop me from reaching her. It can't be a familiarity thing because I reached all four of those little girls in Palm Springs, and their parents, just by looking at a bunch of pictures. Drugs are the only thing I can think of."

"I would have to agree," he said. "The only reason I can think of for that is that he knows a lot more than we thought he does."

"That's a scary thought," I said. "Any idea what he may be using?"

"No. I'm afraid pharmacology is a little outside my regular field."

"I mentioned it to Rod, I thought maybe drugs would mean he wasn't torturing her, but he said there were some that went along with torture very nicely. How would that work?" I made the mistake of glancing at Rebecca.

"Hey, don't look at me. I've told you before; we outsource all that to the CIA. I guess I could ask Atkins, she certainly seemed to be up on the all the latest techniques."

"Speaking of that, what do you think the chances are that she's actually working for, or even with, a Supreme Court Justice?"

"She's not," Rebecca answered flatly. "No seated justice would ever even consider being involved in something like this. They'd be more likely to find someone to arrest and try you than have anything to do with it. If it was something they were willing to be involved with they would quit the bench first. But the last time that happened was the Nuremburg trials after World War II. I don't see any of those people giving up a lifetime seat on the ultimate judicial power trip to play with something as potentially disastrous as all this. Personally I think she's a front man for the other two. I think it's Ferris calling the shots, but I also think they have executive support or the Secret Service wouldn't have been there. Of course, none of that is helping us now."

I guess Allison finally figured out Lizzy's voice trick because suddenly I heard her say, "Ask Jasmine," and since no one else reacted I assumed they didn't hear it. It was a reasonable suggestion but it had one particular flaw. Rebecca didn't, and couldn't, know about Jasmine. With that in mind I froze Rebecca so I could talk to Bob.

"Allison suggested asking Jasmine."

He nodded his agreement as he answered, "An excellent idea. If anyone would know about drugs that would enhance the kinds of things this guy likes to do, and keep the girl too disoriented for you to reach at the same time, Jasmine would. You should ask her about..."

"Hold that thought," I said, standing up and walking to an open area. "Amber!" I said, in a commanding voice.

Almost immediately she was kneeling at my feet in the same long white dress that all of Jasmine's girls wore. She even had the same red leather collar fitted snugly around her throat, only hers had a small silver dragon with ruby red eyes dangling from the ring. The only thing missing were the earrings.

"Yes, master?"

"Rise," I said, offering her my hand. She flowed to her feet like water flowing uphill, taking my hand because it was proffered, not because she needed it.

"I see you have found favor with your Mistress," I said. "I am very proud of you."

She dropped a slight bow and said, "Thank you Master, I am happy that I have pleased you. How may I serve you, Master?"

"I need to speak to your Mistress and you'll notice we have company. Do you wish Rebecca to know your secret? Do not consider what you think I may wish, this is your decision. I have no problem with sending her away for a while. She will not question why; she knows we have secrets just as she does. What is your desire?"

"My desire is to please you, but if you have no preference then I would rather she not know."

"Thank you," I said, kissing her hand. "Please ask your Mistress to join us. Simply knock on the nearest door when you are ready. Rebecca will be gone before you return." The slightest pressure on her hand brought her in close enough to press her body against mine. I kissed her cheek and sent her on her way, then returned to my seat and rewound the scene to when I first froze Rebecca.

"Rebecca, I'm going to have to ask you to leave for a few minutes. I have an idea but I can't follow up on it with you here."

"I understand. Can you drop me at, that's at, not in," she said with a glare, "the lagoon?"

"No problem," I said, smiling innocently. "If you get bored try playing keep-away with the dolphins, it's a great workout."

When she was gone Bob said, "Absolutely amazing! I never would have believed it possible in so short a time. How did you do it?"

I smiled, "I'll assume you're talking about Amber, and the answer is; I didn't, she did. Once she accepted the truth that this is not just what but who she wanted to be ... Jasmine couldn't believe it either. I did find out Jamie helped her a little bit as well, but I think that was just what it was intended to be, help. I'm having a hard time keeping up with my role, though. I'm afraid that I'm not doing a very good job as her master."

"In what universe?" Allison asked sarcastically. "Jimmy, you have been everything that girl wants and needs you to be. If there is anything else she wants, it's to be with you more. Other than that she is happy with everything about you."

I glanced at Bob and he was nodding agreement, "She's right. You would need to see her from an outside perspective to truly appreciate it. As for the rest, if you think there is something she wants, ask her. No, let me rephrase that, offer her a reward and let her ask you."

"Thank you both," I said switching to my usual 'working' persona. Allison immediately changed to 'Alice' as well. "Do you have a disguise in mind, Bob? They'll be here in a minute."

"No, I'm good. It's not like she's ever going to see me anywhere else."

"Your choice, just remember that Amber will look like Diane McKenzie when she gets here with Jasmine."

"Ah, good point," he said. "I had forgotten that actually."

Even as he spoke there was a light knock on the door.

"Enter."

The door opened and Amber preceded Jasmine inside, holding the door for her, closing it behind her, and then escorting her to a chair before coming to kneel beside me. As soon as she was settled I rose and stepped over to Jasmine, kissing her hand, and turning to introduce her to the room.

"Welcome, Lady Jasmine, you honor us with your presence. Allow me to introduce one of my mentors..." I indicated Bob, who rose and bowed.

"An honor to meet you, Lady Jasmine."

As she inclined her head and he sat back down, I moved on, indicating Alice. "And you have already met Alice."

"Lovely to see you again, Alice," she said.

Allison rose and dropped a curtsy, "The pleasure is mine, my Lady. Welcome."

"No, thank you all for your hospitality. I am honored to be here. How may I be of assistance?"

I turned to Amber, "Amber, tea please." She rose smoothly and exited. I noticed Jasmine's raised eyebrow as she left.

"Amber's captor has taken another," I said. "He appears to be keeping her drugged in order to prevent me from locating her. Knowing his predilections we were wondering if you may know of any drugs he may be using that would both keep her too incoherent for me to reach her and still not interfere with his own pleasure."

"Then I commend your wisdom in sending Amber away," she said. Then she paused for a moment before continuing, obviously thinking. "There are several that come to mind. They are not commonly used as they are quite illegal in this country; however I doubt that he would take that into consideration. They are also damaging to the body. Prolonged use would almost certainly kill her. Mostly different psychedelic compounds; it is not uncommon to combine several different drugs. Heroin is a popular one...

Anger consumed me in a flash. I took a breath and said, "Jamie!"

"Sorry,"

Apparently I hadn't done a very good job of covering it.

"Your anger is both obvious and justified," Jasmine said.

Two things happened at once, Amber knocked lightly at the door, signally the arrival of our tea, and I felt Lizzy fall asleep.

"You may enter," I said while at the same time sending my voice to Lizzy. "Can you take Amber for me for a while? We're in the middle of something with Jasmine that I don't want her to hear."

"No problem," She answered. "Will this be a social call?"

"Meaning?"

"Wondering if this is a reward, a punishment, or just a visit to keep her occupied."

"Keeping her occupied mostly but let's make it a reward. You will be impressed when you see her; she has more than earned a reward. I don't want her to know that it's you that I'm giving her to, though."

"Done. What's her safe word?"

"Dragonfly. She'll be along shortly."

I returned my attention to the office, where Amber had already prepared tea for Jasmine and was pouring for Bob and Allison. When theirs were ready she quickly prepared mine and brought it to me, kneeling beside me with the proffered cup. Once she was settled I took it from her and sipped it. Bob and Allison stopped mid-sip as they realized that Jasmine had been waiting for me, as her host, to begin. I stroked Amber's hair, bent and kissed her head.

"Thank you Amber," I said, taking another sip before setting my cup down and standing. "Amber, I am very proud of what you have accomplished. I have been giving thought to a suitable reward, and have decided that I am going to give you to a very special friend of mine while I finish up some business here. You will go to her immediately. You will be hers until she releases you or until I send for you. Or you may leave at any time using your signale. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Master." She said. Then she raised her head and met my eyes so that I would know she was sincere when she said, "Thank you, Master."

"You are welcome. Now kiss me and be on your way." I took her hand and raised her once more to her feet. "Jamie? Do you want to say goodbye with me?"

She did and the look on everyone's faces when Amber left said that the kiss had been just as hot as it had felt. Jasmine and Bob were nodding their approval; Allison looked like she was in shock.

Then I heard Lizzy, "Wow, you weren't kidding, I can't believe this is the same girl!"

"It's not," I answered, and then sat back down and returned my attention to the others.

"Jasmine, wouldn't heroin kind of ruin the whole torture aspect for him?"

"Yes and no. To finish what I started to say before the tea arrived; heroin is more common as a tool for long term projects, addiction and withdrawal become tools for behavior modification. Also, the body builds up a tolerance to it quickly, requiring more and more to achieve the desired result. That can be expensive, but still, I cannot rule it out as there are other drugs that, when used in conjunction, would cause her to focus specifically on the physical sensations themselves. They do so by ... what would be a good word... ? Super-charging the nervous system, stimulating both the pain and pleasure centers to the point where the two sensations become blurred. You've been reading Carey, think of the person as a chemically induced anguisette, with every touch burning like fire or soothing like a cool breeze. Orgasm under such circumstances is hard to achieve and impossible to imagine."

She paused, looking into the depths of her tea cup for a moment before continuing, "I saw it once, many years ago and I hope to never see such a thing again. To this day I do not know how she survived. When the convulsions and screaming finally stopped she passed out and I thought her dead. She slept for almost a day and when she awoke she was covered in bruises, the strain on her muscles had been so great that several had torn. It was terrible to see and understand what had been done to her." Her gaze was distant and her eyes had a haunted look. "The worst was yet to come. She cried, wept really, not at the pain, but to have it again.

"I was required to tend her while she healed and during a few lucid moments we talked. She said it felt like touching god and she would do anything to feel it again. The sensations, both pain and pleasure were so intense, and yet, at the same time the drugs would keep her from thinking rationally enough to try to sort them out and deal with any one of them. Her physical injuries meant nothing to her, and she seemed to be in a constant state of arousal, begging me to touch her. It was like she was blind but I know she saw me, deaf though she heard everything I said. Everything functioned normally but every other sensation seemed to be lost in the haze of her reality. I am no psychologist but I don't think that the mind would dream to escape sensations of that type. I would think that they so resemble an out of control dream that the mind may seek elsewhere for a respite. I..."

I cut her off, "Please, My Lady, it is clear this is painful for you, and you need not continue."

From my reading I knew what she was referring to, knew exactly what she was saying. In Kushiel's Dart, the main character, Phedre, was an anguisette, someone touched by the gods whose body reacted to pleasure and pain as if they were the same sensation. There were passages in which Phedre described being so lost in the sensations that she could not fully recall what had happened. It sent a chill down my spine. Like Rod said, we were past sugar-coating this stuff. I took a deep breath and felt Jamie take away my anger.

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

"Thank you," Jasmine said, looking away. "Forgive me for rambling. It is painful, but it is also important that I remember. You see, she was an example, and a threat. At one time she had been an important person, but she angered a very powerful man, he had her kidnapped and sent to my ... he sent her to be broken. Eventually she was given back to him, as a pet. I was seven." She took a sip of her tea before continuing.

"I was raised in what you would call a whorehouse, but to call it such is like calling a milk stool a throne. There was nothing in this house that money could not buy. My father owned it; my mother helped him, and I helped her, tending the girls. Bathing them, caring for their hurts, tending wounds, whatever they required, from a massage to a manicure to changing bandages in places they could not reach. Most were slaves, but not all. The slaves were valuable, the others ... I learned much from them over the years. I learned that pleasure comes in many forms, and I learned that freedom, the right to choose, the right to say no, is the most valuable thing one can ever possess."

There were tears in her eyes by now but she went on.

"That is why it is so important that we stop these ... things, this evil which preys upon the girls of my city. That I have in some part helped them in their work taints my very soul."

I nodded and turned to Bob, "How long?"

"Before he breaks her mind? No way to know. It depends on how strong the subject is; on a scale of one to a hundred, a hundred being someone like Jasmine's girl Tanya that you told me about, someone used to living in the extremes; I'd give any trained agent a starting point at somewhere in the eighty to ninety range just on pure stubborn, mental toughness. From there, it just depends on how hard he pushes. For one thing, he's not using the kind of methods that she's describing. Unless I'm mistaken, what happened to that girl took a very long time. Our guy is after something completely different so his methods while similar ... it's like that milk stool and throne thing she mentioned. As for Henslith, no matter what he's doing, I guarantee she is holding back, or trying to hold back, a tiny part of herself that can stay focused and act if she gets a chance. Sort of an advanced form or compartmentalization, but the act of holding back, even trying to hold back will create more stress and accelerate the process. When you find her..."

"If I find her," I interrupted.

"No, when you find her," Alice corrected me.

"Right," Bob said. "It's a question of how long she can hold out When you do find her, the first thing you need to do, absolutely the first thing..."

I held up my hand to stop him, rising as I did and crossing to Jasmine. "My Lady, thank you for coming, you have been most helpful. We need to discuss some things now..."

She smiled and held up her hand to stop me, "I understand. As with Amber, there are things that I do not need to know. Thank you for the opportunity to serve. Before I depart, there is something I wish to share with you. A curious thing happened today. Victoria Essex came by to cancel her session with Tanya tonight. This has never happened before and Tanya is beside herself with worry. I assured her that everything was alright, but she is still very anxious. I know you have much to do, but I was wondering if I might trouble you to look in on her. I am ... concerned."

"I understand, Lady, and I will make it a point to do so. Tell me, you said it's never happened before. What reason did she give?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.