Dreamweaver
Chapter 23: Another Typical Night

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow of Moonlite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Another Typical Night - As if being a teenager weren't hard enough, Jimmy must now use his gift to help his friend Angela recover from her ordeal, while still helping the FBI catch the man responsible. And then there are the other little problems... Dreamweaver is the sequel to Sleepwalker, many of the same themes apply but most of the sex has been taken 'off screen'. The themes involved are adult in nature and include references to bondage, teenage sex, dominant/submissive behavior, incest, and rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Paranormal  

School Thursday was a blur; several classes were trying to make up for the time they had lost the day before so we had extra homework. I didn't see the point since it was only the third full day of school, it's not like we were going to be falling behind. Of course I did the bulk of my studying at night so for me it wasn't a big deal either way. At least it wasn't until I got home and discussed it with Allison.

"You might want to re-think that strategy," Allison pointed out when I got home. She was floating around the pool at the time. "Your nights have been pretty full lately and they're not showing any signs of getting easier. You may have a hard time finding time to study with everything else that's going on."

"Good point, and I'll be sure to point the same out to you next week as well." I slipped into the pool gently so that I wouldn't swamp her, and then ducked under water to finish wetting myself down.

"Thanks, I wasn't ready to get wet just yet," she said as I came back up. "So what's on the schedule for tonight anyway?"

"Well, I'm thinking I want to keep reaching as many new people as I can as quickly as I can, just fill in the chart as much as possible, and then go back for more in-depth looks where we need to. What do you think? Do it quickly and go back, or take more time up front and be sure of what we're dealing with before moving on?"

"Mmm, hard to say, I think the chart will fill in quick enough either way, but I'm more inclined towards spending the time when you can get it. Maybe manipulate the environment a little and see what pops to the surface. You don't know when you'll be able to get to them again so why not make the most of it. Also, if it works out, you may be able to start filling in all the connections as well. Figure out who knows whom within the organization. Even just knowing who is messing with which girls may be of value."

That made sense, except for one little wrinkle, "Sounds good but a lot of the time I'm dropping in on memories instead of actual dreams."

She shrugged, "So those are the ones you tag, move on, and come back to later."

"You are just so smart." I said.

"It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, and you've got too much on your plate as it is. Anything else?"

"Well, I still want to talk to Rebecca."

"Sounds good but don't forget I want you to go talk to Samantha and let her know that we know about Rachel. Maybe talk about her and Amanda as well. Somewhere in there I expect Easy's going to want to see you too. Actually, seeing you isn't what she wants but it's a start. I don't know what it is but every time you two start to get close something goes wrong. I'm starting to think it's a plot to keep you apart." I started to answer but she held up a hand and kept going, "And don't bother telling me it's not a big deal. I already know that but it's pretty plain that you both want each other and where you may just be a little frustrated, she sees it as divine intervention."

"And what about you? I know you've wanted to spend some time with her as well, and you don't seem to be having any better luck than I am."

"Too true, but in our case it's different, the opportunity just hasn't arisen. With you it's almost like every time you get close someone sets off the sprinkler system. Who knows, tonight could be my night to keep her occupied while you and Shannon go sleuthing around Vegas."

"Maybe, but if you get the chance you better take it, I'm going to need her to help me with some of these people. We know we can't trust what I see at face value. I'm glad I had you with me when I found the crooked sheriff the other night; that was a close call."

"Tell me about it, but that's the reason we set it up that way, you shouldn't see any of them on your own, not even the girls. If that had been a real girl Essex was abusing the other night instead of a fantasy you might have had a real problem on your hands."

"Don't remind me."

"I think I'm ready to get wet now, why don't you take me inside and we'll get wet together."

Sounded like a plan to me.

Thursday night was just as full as I expected it to be. I started out by going to see Samantha. It was a conversation I was not sure I was ready for. I caught up with her lying by a pool in a bathing suit. It was a place I would never have envisioned her.

"Well, this is certainly a change for the better," I said as I climbed up the steps out of the pool, I hadn't been expecting to suddenly find myself underwater but it's not like I didn't spend a lot of time in water myself. I pulled a towel out of nowhere and dried myself as I walked over to her. By the time I got there she was kneeling on her towel, eyes downcast and radiating fear at a level I could almost feel. I didn't waste time on preliminaries, but touched her cheek, causing her bracelet to change and said, "It's okay Samantha, it's me."

She relaxed visibly and shook her head, "I am so glad it's you. I knew it was a mistake to come here but I just thought that since it was a dream it would be safe. I told myself it would be alright, but as soon as you showed up my first reaction was to panic. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize; you did nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned. And I warned you myself that I wasn't sure that I was the only one who could do this so your fear is well founded. I think you handled it very well, and that goes for last night as well." I hesitated for a moment before continuing, "Sam, there some things we need to talk about. Things that you need to know, well, maybe not need to know, but things I feel you should know. Some of it is just things that I think you need to know that we know."

"What do you mean? What kind of things?"

"Things like Amanda being Rachel's mother."

She went completely white and started to shake before her hands made it up to cover her face. Without a word I moved in and drew her into my arms. I let her cry against me for a few seconds and then stopped the tears and pushed her back to arms length so she could see my face.

"Samantha, there is no need to cry or be upset about this. Compared to the other secrets in your life, this is nothing and it doesn't change anything. We were just a little surprised when we found out."

"How?" She asked. "How did you find out? Was it some..."

"No, it wasn't anything you did or said. While they were working on the photo album, a few of the pictures triggered other memories and the dreams changed to reflect them. They showed you and Amanda with your father. My friend steered the dreams back to better things but it got her thinking. One thing she noticed was the interaction between Rachel and Amanda. When I asked her if she was sure, she said that there was a big difference between a big sister changing a diaper, and a mother doing it. So don't worry, you didn't give anything away. We were kind of surprised they let this happen though. I mean, they keep you girls on birth control and monitor you so closely, I didn't think anything like this would be possible."

"Doctor Hendricks said it happened because of some antibiotics she was taking. They messed with her birth control. By the time they figured out she was pregnant it was too late to do anything. Rachel's probably the only reason we're still alive."

That shocked me, "What do you mean?"

"Amanda was really rebellious. She'd already been punished a couple times and mom and dad were afraid they wouldn't be able to keep her quiet much longer. Then Rachel came along and they made a deal. Amanda would behave and they would leave Rachel alone. If she misbehaved then Rachel would be punished in her place. That was before she died. The promise died with her. Once Mandy was gone they started getting Rachel ready, having her watch me, all the little things they do to prepare the young ones for what is coming. Mom is pushing hard with Rachel. She wants her started as soon as they will take her. She was so mad when Mandy got pregnant ... she hates her, Rachel that is. Watching Mandy's baby abused like this will be like candy to her. She can't touch her until they say it's time but once she is free to ... I hate to think of what she is going to do to her. That's why it's so important that you stop this before they can get to her. Amanda seemed to think you could, but I don't know, it's just so big, I don't know what anyone could do." She looked up with a panicked expression, "I didn't mean, I mean..."

I waved it off, "No problem, you're right, it is a big job, and I don't know yet what it's going to take to finally put a stop to it. But, Sam..." I held her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "I'm not going to quit, I'm not going to give up, and I will find a way. Right now, this is my number one job. The FBI is handling the other investigation for now, I give them what information I can get but for right now, I'm concentrating most of my effort on this case. None of this stuff that I've told you makes any difference at all, but we wanted to be honest with you about what we knew. Including just how close you and Amanda really were." I released her and skipped right past that before she had a chance to respond, "Now, you're watching Megan at school, but she's not the one watching you, do you have any idea who is?"

"No, how do you know she's not watching me?"

Instead of answering I let the dream change to the one where we met with her at school; the one where she pointed Megan out to us. "Watch, a couple times as you're watching her she looks right at you, but there is no sign or hint of recognition, you're just someone in her field of vision. Her eyes don't flicker around you like she's trying to see who you may be talking to, nothing like that; you may as well be part of the wall. We were watching your memory so we know that this is what you saw, and trust me, your mind sees more than you do. If she knew you, even just knowing who you are, there would be some sign, she has no idea who you are or that you may be watching her. So if you are watching her and she is not the one watching you, then there has to be at least one other person at that school that knows you."

"I don't know, it could be anyone."

"The girl that was killed, did she go to your school?"

"It was before I started there. Mandy never said."

"Well we certainly can't ask. Do you know her name and when she was killed? Might as well tell me what you can about the girl they sold as well." I let the scene change to the one where Frank Watkins and another man were molesting Amanda; this was the scene that I had discovered was actually taken by a hidden camera planted by Amanda's killer. "What can you tell me about this man?"

"He's someone Father knows, they may work together." She giggled. "He's got a little dick, if that helps."

I glanced at her and saw she was smiling.

"Well, I don't think it will help me, but I'm sure it makes your life a little easier."

"Easier for the younger girls maybe ... hmm, I wonder if that's why he likes doing us in the butt?"

"What? Smaller opening, makes him feel bigger?"

She giggled, "Maybe, I don't know, but it makes me wonder."

"Well, if I have my way, his future cell mate is going to be hung like a rhinoceros."

"Put him in with 'The Snake'."

"The Snake?"

"He's one of their trainers; I swear his thing is over a foot long. Thank god it's just average around, not like some of them. I spent a weekend with him learning to deep throat, God it was awful. I couldn't talk above a whisper for days. He'd just keep ramming it in until you got used to it, didn't care if you threw up, he'd just rinse it off, give you some water to rinse your mouth, and then shove it in again. Eventually your body just learns to deal with it. He can go for hours if he wants to, then he just comes buckets, and you either swallow it or drown."

"Couldn't you just spit it out?"

"Waste seed? Never! Oh my God you don't even want to think about it. Amanda told me about a girl that did it once." She kind of shuddered, "Trust me, you don't want to know."

Considering what I already knew about their ideas on discipline, she was probably right, "Sorry I mentioned it. Okay, I've got stuff to do so why don't you just relax and enjoy yourself and I'll be back to see you again soon. I may be bringing someone new with me so don't panic if there is a stranger with me."

I hugged her and jumped back into the pool, landing in my office. I made a few notes and then pulled out my phone and called Rebecca. There was no answer. I paced the room for a few minutes thinking about what it might mean, and the settled myself comfortably on the chair and concentrated on her like I had on Lizzy the day before. With Lizzy I had been able to find her in her dorm room, but for some reason I couldn't find any sign of Rebecca anywhere. I was starting to worry about her.

I made a note to myself to check back later and went looking for someone to accompany me on a few visits to bad people. To my delight, everyone was available, both Shannon and Lizzy had joined Allison at the beach. Since both of the other girls had homework, Allison was looking a little bored.

"Thank God you're here," she said, rolling her eyes. "These two are no fun at all, I swear if I wasn't already asleep..."

"Give me a break," Shannon said without looking up from her book. "It's a dream baby, you can do anything you want, anywhere in the world, I mean, come on, use your imagination."

"Well, if you're really bored I need a chaperone to go visit some strangers. I would like to see if Lizzy can be around the adults or if they're going to give her the kind of problems she had looking at Samantha. I figured I'd take you or Shannon for the girls."

Lizzy put her book down, "Thanks, Jimmy, I appreciate that. I'd like to try again with Samantha but not just yet. What did you want me to do?"

Shannon set her book down and joined the conversation, "We're hoping you'll be able to help him sort them out. We suspect that some are actually being blackmailed as opposed to others, like that other doctor he found, who are just evil and enjoying themselves."

"I must have missed that part," Lizzy said, "I thought there was just the one doctor."

"Jasmine told Jimmy about another one, Hendricks may be being blackmailed, but Essex is just a fucking psycho. You wouldn't believe the fantasy we walked in on, that woman is hard core."

"Hmm, maybe that would be a good test then," Lizzy answered. "I'm pretty much done here. You guys were right; it goes a lot faster in dream time. Anyway, you could take me to see both of the doctors and see what my gift perceives from them. That is what you're hoping for isn't it? That my gift would be able to see the truth rather than just trying to figure it out through the images? Not all of them are going to be as obvious as she was. You're sure it was a dream for her and not a nightmare right? I mean, she could have been having a nightmare about what all this may be turning her into."

"That's a good point," I said. "But I'm pretty sure about this one. It wasn't the only image I saw. From what Jasmine showed me, plus what we saw from her directly ... no, she's seriously into hurting people. I think what she does with Tanya is an outlet for what she wants to do to the girls but can't."

"Hard to believe there's anything they can't do with these girls." Shannon asked sarcastically.

"I'm no doctor," Allison said, "but I don't think a girl that age could survive what we saw, and that's not something you could gloss over or cover up in an autopsy."

"Did you stick around to see how far she went?" Lizzy asked.

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "No thank you, if we hadn't left I don't think I would have been able to keep out of it."

"I was just curious to see if she actually fantasizes about fucking them to death. If she is ... then she needs to be stopped before she loses it and actually does kill someone. I'd like to see her, see if there's some other reason or if she's just whacked."

Allison looked at her funny, "Would it matter? I mean sure I understand about past abuse and all that, but at some point free will is involved here. We're not talking about someone with a drinking problem because they were raised by drunks, or a woman who lets her husband smack her around because her dad did it to her mom, we're talking about a lifestyle that's centered on slavery, rape, and torture. I don't care who did what to her, you can't pass it off as learned behavior. I don't remember reading about freed slaves going out after the civil war and getting slaves of their own."

"No," Lizzy said, not really defensively but not really in an argumentative tone either. "I'm just saying that I've seen things in people before, things that made them the way they were. All you see is their actions, you can't always judge by that."

"I disagree," Allison answered, "It's our actions that argue the strongest for how we are judged. Look at the guy that kidnapped Angela, Jimmy's been talking to his primary persona, learning about him; he knows exactly what happened and even he would kill this guy if he could. At some point you have to be willing to draw a line and say 'no, it stops here. If it's learned behavior then by God, it's not going down to the next generation.'" She was really getting intense now, "This bullshit of letting things just go on and on because it wasn't their fault is just that, bullshit, someone has to stand up and take responsibility, make a conscious decision that they are not going to hide behind the past and do the same things to someone else."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.