Man's Best Friend - Cover

Man's Best Friend

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I know you all have heard the phrase; "Man's best friend," which refers to dog. Well, in this story you will see how our dog has just become this woman's best friend.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality  

Around five o'clock that Thursday, I was lying naked on the bed after some hot-sexual play with Roue. I just love the way his doggie-tongue and cock made me cum like crazy. As I start to cool down, I begin day-dreaming about our sexual encounters. While he just sat on the end of the bed, licking the juices off his dog-dick. I thought to myself, 'Oh God, I'm still horny as hell, and needed a hard-longer dick.' Don't get me wrong, I liked having sex with Roue, but his dog-dick is just not big enough. Let's face it; a girl can only go so long without being fucked by a big, long, hard cock.

I reach across the bed, open the bedside table and took out my eight-inch, flesh colored, cock shaped, gel vibrator. After opening my long shapely leg I turn it on high and shove the toy deep inside my pulsating pussy.

Roue watched me and cocks his head as if to wonder, "What are you doing momma?"

I ignore him for the moment and fuck myself deep and hard. All of a sudden, I stop abruptly, withdraw the toy and toss it across the room. "Damn-it to hell, with that stupid toy, I need more than a chunk of rubber to satisfy me right now! I also know that is not about to happen, anytime soon anyways!"

My actions scares Roue, and he rushes out of the room.

I decide to calm down and doing something else to distract my perverted mind. I get off the bed walk over to the closet to get something to put on, so I can go get me a diet Pepsi from the refrigerator. After that I plan to go into the den to see what's on TV.

I stand there for a moment ogling my full figured body in the mirrored closet door. My round face frames a pair of seductive emerald-green eyes, a small button nose, and sexy voluptuously lips. Long red hair cascades over my shoulder caressing my large breasts, accented by dark pink aureoles and half-inch long nipples. As I gaze downward, I see full hips that curve smoothly into a reddish patch of hair. That forms a perfect triangle over a pronounced pussy, which has large, always swollen cunt-lips.

I snarl at the glass image, "Hot-damn honey! You'd think someone with a hot body like yours would be surrounded by hard-dicked studs just dying to slam some good hard meat to you."

I open the door and ruffled through the closet looking for something to put on. Soon I eye a cobalt blue sexy silk night-shirt, which is one of my favorite outfits to wear around the house. I select it and tremble as the sensuous fabric ripples down across my naked body. I then step into a matching pair of slippers, turn to cross the room, and walk toward the kitchen.

As usual when I am laying down having some sexy fun, I turn the ringer off on my phone. I enter the living room on the way to the kitchen and see Roue lying on the couch. I walk over; sat down, rub his head and purr, "Its okay baby. Momma loves you." That seems to appease him and he is content on just watching me.

I then reach over to the table beside the sofa where my telephone and answering machine sits. I turn the phone back on notice the light on the answering machine was blinking, which indicated I had a message.

I make a face, push the playback button and threaten, "God-dam it, you'd better be a hot, hard dicked hunk!"

My friend Sally voice chirps, "Hey sweety. It's just me wanting to know what you are doing this week-end. Matt had to go out of town on business and he asked me if I'd watch his dog. Since I cannot go out like I usually do, maybe you can come over later today and stay overnight. I'd love your company."

I thought for a moment then hit the erase button, pouted and screamed at the now silent machine. "You could of said Matt and I want you to come over tonight for a hot threesome, instead of asking me to help you watch his damn dog!"

I went into the kitchen to get my drink. After a few sips I grumble, "God, I need some hot-hard big cock!"

After downing the beverage, I decide to call Sally back. After all she always has a way of cheering me up and it was better than sitting at home alone and sulking.

I sit back down on the sofa and Roue climbs up into my lap. I pet him as I reach for the phone.

I dial her number and after a few rings she picks up the phone, "Hi Sal, it's just me returning your call."

"Hi Kandy, I hope you can come over tonight. By the way, you don't have to worry about Roue, bring him with you, because I have a large fenced in yard. I just know he will enjoy playing with the other dog whose name is Champ. If you want, we can watch a movie, share a few beers, let our hair down, and have a girl's only weekend."

"Well, I don't mind. After all, I'm not doing a fucking thing. I'm bored as hell and would be glad to join you. After all it beats sitting here at home looking at these four walls."

"Aww honey, are you feeling that blue?"

"Hell Yes!" I shout.

After calming down I reply, "Sorry Sal. How about I bring the beer and you get the movie?"

At first Sally replies, "I'm sorry you're in a bad mood." Then she giggles and says in a Dracula tone, "I have my ways to cheer you up honey."

I laugh and answer, "Hum, I'm anxious to see hear how you're going to do that Sal. See you around eight tonight."

She answers, "You'll have to wait until you get here."

We both say good-bye and I hung up the phone.

I nuzzle Roue and say, "We're going out tonight boy, just you and I."

He barks and wags his tail excitedly, then follows me into the bedroom.

Once there Roue lay on the bed while I take a shower. Afterwards he watches me dress causally in jeans and t-shirt. I then pack an overnight bag and make sure to include his toys and food.

I then head toward the front door with Roue following me. I put his leash on, walk him to the car, secure him safely and then drive off toward Sally's house.

Her house is about five miles out of town. A plush forest surrounds the three acre property, which offers Sally a private serene setting. As for me, I love going there, especially when I need to get away from the hustle and bustle of the noisy city.

As I drive, I vow to have a good time, even if there were no human males present.

I stop at a Convient store; purchase a six-pack of beer, and some munchies. I return to the car and drive off toward my destination.

Soon, I pull into the driveway and park the car. I grab my things, and put Roue on his leash. I walk through the gate, up the steps and ring the doorbell.

Sally opens the door, hugs me and says, "Boy, I glad you could come over. I hate spending the weekend alone without Matt around."

As she escorts us into the room, I see a large Golden Retriever. The dog sees Roue, checks him out, then came over to me and places his nose in my crotch.

Sally grabbed his collar, giggles, and says, "I see Champ has already introduced himself."

She kneels on the floor, pats the dog's head and says, "Champ, mind your manners will yah, or I'll bop your ears off."

The dog backs away from me, walks over to Roue, and soon they are playing like two kids.

Sally grabs the beer and tells me to put my bag in the front bedroom, as she puts it in the refrigerator,

I grab the movie from my purse and walk into the living room to join Sally. I lay the DVD on the coffee table and then sit down on her sofa and begin talking. Champ trotted over to where Sally is and rests his head on the cushion next to her, and looks up with big, sad eyes.

She scratches the dog's head, "What's the matter baby, are you missing Matt. Maybe I ought to find you a girlfriend that you wouldn't be so lonely."

She continues to pet the dog and resumed our conversation. Champ responded to this attention by putting his front paws up on the sofa while standing on his back legs.

Sally chuckles as she rubs his furry neck, "Oh, I see, someone wants to sit on the sofa with us," She pats the area next to her and purrs, "Come on you big baby."

Turning back to me Sally continued talking as the dog climbed up beside her. It lay on his back, and she unconsciously moves her hand down to his tummy.

I start to reach for the movie to show Janice which one I picked out to watch. My eyes glance over at Champ.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.