Man's Best Friend
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I know you all have heard the phrase; "Man's best friend," which refers to dog. Well, in this story you will see how our dog has just become this woman's best friend.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality  

Perhaps it is just the fact that dog-sex is taboo, plus the fact, my current sex life is downright boring. Or, it is time for me to explore the next step in having sexual pleasures with Roue.

I know it sounds insane, but I cannot help it, since Roue has triggered my primal desire, I cannot get enough of him. Oh God, the idea of Roue's dog-cock sliding into my hot pussy keeps me in a constant state or excitement.

It's not just when I'm home either, at work, I check myself often to see is my hard nipples are noticeable. I even have to wear a panty-liner because my pussy is always wet. I wonder if those around me are aware as I know they must smell my arousal.

When I leave work, I cannot wait to get home. It's like Roue had this hold on me. My whole body longs to have sex with him again and again. I want to go the next step, and have him fuck me and make me his bitch.

Once I'm home, I let the dog out to do his business, kick my shoes off, and wait patiently for him to come back into the house. I need his tongue tantalizing every inch of my pussy and ass.

With trembling fingers I open the door and let him back inside. Roue watches my every move, and then he sniffs the air, and his dog-cock begins to swell in anticipation.

I hurriedly strip, sit down in my favorite overstuffed chair in the living room, spread my legs, and pull the lips of my pussy apart.

I call him, caress his fur, then squeal, "Eat my cunt baby, momma needs to cum!"

He zeros in knowing just exactly what I want, lapping, tonguing and panting heavily as I neared my climax. As I watch, my juices excite him and the dog-cock slides out of the sheath until its rock hard.

I reach down, and pinch and roll each nipple as I verbally encourage him to make me cum. All of a sudden Roue's tongue slithers into my hole and I shake violently as my orgasm surges through me.

He licks me deep cleaning up every drop of my sweet nectar. He then sits back and licks his cock, whining, as if to say, "Your turn momma, make me cum!"

I lie down on the floor next to him. I caress his fur gently, getting closer and closer to his throbbing dog-dick. My fingers wrap around it, sliding up and down its gooey shaft. Then I lean down and lick it savoring its taste, then engulf if, sucking it deep and hard.

Roue goes wild, humping my mouth and whining. His actions make my clit throb again, but right now, I want to make him cum.

I notice the knot is now out of the sheath and quiver with excitement. I then wrap my lips around the shaft, and squeeze it. I'm reward with a mouthful of his delicious seed.

Afterwards, I pick him up and cradle Roue in my arms. I caress his ears and purr, "Good boy, Roue, you made momma feel so fucking good."

I then put him down and say. "Well baby, it's time for momma to go search for some information on my computer. After all if we're going to fuck, I need to learn how."

He grins as if he understands and follows me into the den. I sit down and log onto the World Wide Web. It isn't long before I come across exactly what I'm looking for.

I begin to read the article, "How to fuck a dog;"

It starts off by telling me how to find a dog suitable for my needs. It then details how to get it to eat my pussy. However, since we have already done that, I skim through that part.

I continue to read and take mental notes as I go. After the dog learns that the woman loves his attention, she can teach him a code word that only the two of them understand that mean literally, "Momma needs fucked!"

First use a lot of foreplay where he is licking you or you're sucking his cock. Then you will attempt to get him to mount you. There are a variety of positions that could be used for dog-fucking, but most women prefer doggie-style. Because you can rub your pussy and if his knot is inside you, it will stimulate the G-spot, and you will cum continuously.

Once you are in position, slap your ass a couple of times and use the code word. This will tell the dog, that you need his services.

The dog will jump up, grip your waist with his front legs and will dance around trying to find his entry point. (If you don't want scrapes and scratches I suggest you take a couple of pairs of tube socks and place them on his legs, taping the tops to hold them high).

Most of the time the dog will find your pussy, for the first time, it's helpful for you or a friend to guide his cock into you

Be prepared for a hard fucking because if you've every have seen two canines fucking you'll know the male humps hard and fast. He also has a hard bone (grisle) underneath the flesh. If you're lucky enough to have him lock in you (knot) that will be a good time to reach down in between your legs and stimulate your clit to heighten your own orgasm(s).

The knot can be very uncomfortable at first and feel as if it's going to stretch you to tearing. But be assured that it won't and before long you'll be enjoying the knot rubbing against your G-spots. Don't be surprised if/when he knots inside you and starts cumming if you feel as if your lower belly is going to burst or explode. Remember that the knot is made to lock the male into the female to ensure pregnancy and although both your and his cum is filling you to the max you're not going to bust open.

Also remember that once the dog is through cumming and humping its best not to let him try to pull free from you until the knot has subsided and it can easily slip from you. It may take up to 15 minutes for the swelling to go down. I would advice you not try to dislodge his cock from you if you're knotted as it will rupture and tear your vaginal area. Just be calm and let it slide out in its own time. Once he's out of you he'll clean you up.

You may need to allow your K9 companion 10 to 20 minutes rest before going at it again. However, you'll find that he's basically like the Everyready bunny and will go for long periods of time.

The article then suggests that it's always helpful to have someone be present to help me the first time. If you chose to do this alone, just be patient, and don't rush things."

I sit there for a few minutes staring at the computer screen. "Can I do this? Is it safe?

I spent the next few weeks researching the subject, and watching videos, until I'm comfortable, "I can do it."

Then one Saturday after watching the ten-o'clock news, I take a shower and then walk through the house naked looking for Roue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.