The Date - Cover

The Date

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After 24 (or 25?) years, Jeff decides to surprise Lisa with a night to remember.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The doors to the theater opened, revealing the bar through the left hand door and the Playroom through the right. Lisa could just make out heaps of pillows, low couches, low lighting and soft music. She and Jeff noticed that the other two couples were heading there. With a shy glance at each other they followed. The other two couples were obviously veterans and knew each other.

Within moments of entering the Playroom, the women were kissing and the men were getting rid of their confining tuxes. Jeff and Lisa were both feeling a bit shy and Jeff slowly removed his tie. Lisa watched the two women kissing and exploring each other through their dresses. She didn't consider herself even bi-curious, but watching them was making her even wetter.

Jeff moved behind her and began running his hands over her and up under her dress. She became distracted by the sensations of his hands moving over her ass and reaching around to her belly and down between her legs as he kissed her neck.

One of the other men moved towards them, undressed except for black boxers that were tented with obvious arousal. He reached for her face and looked at Jeff. Seeing permission, he bent down and kissed Lisa lightly, then moved his hands over her shoulders. Jeff lifted her dress up over her head and then undid her bra. Her new lover removed it and immediately started to kiss and lick her breasts.

The sensations of four hands and two mouths drove her to her first climax. Shuddering, she reached for the stranger.

He led her and Jeff to the pile of pillows, Jeff shedding his tux on the way. Lisa lay back and the stranger moved between her legs and slowing began kissing, nibbling and licking up and down her dripping wet pussy.

Jeff positioned himself at her head and she took him into her mouth, his erection hard and strong. She then felt another pair of lips on her breasts and reached out to find another hard cock which she began to stroke.

The sounds coming from the two women were adding to her excitement and she could feel another orgasm building quickly. This time when she came, she drenched stranger #1 with the wetness of a powerful squirt! She had only squirted a few times before, but the sensation was familiar and she gave into it completely. Mr. #1 just lapped it up!

After a minute, the men changed positions. Mr.#2 laid down on his back, Mr. # 1 lifted her up and set her down onto Mr. #2's cock. He penetrated her slowly and deeply, her wetness all the lube they needed. Mr. #1 stood next to her so that she could stroke his cock. Leaning over she took it in her mouth and then felt Jeff insert a finger with lube into her ass.

The sensations were coming at her fast and strong. She was lost in a sea of sensations now and could only concentrate on the men, forgetting that the other women were even in the room.

When Jeff entered her anally, she was overwhelmed by the fullness and the total sexuality of this experience. This was a fantasy fulfilled! Mr. #1 then exploded in her mouth and she was being taken powerfully and completely by the men pumping her full of cum in both her ass and pussy - she took it all and gave back her own explosive orgasm - or as Jeff would say 'THE BIG ONE'!

Mr. #1's now semi-erect cock slipped from her mouth and she allowed herself collapse onto Mr. #2's chest dragging Jeff down on top of her. She could feel Jeff's hot breath on her back and his arms straining to keep himself from crushing her.

Mr. #2 was panting into her neck, his hands holding her hips, his cock still inside her. Jeff slowly withdrew and she could feel the wetness leaking out. Mr. #2 then slowly relaxed his grip and slid out of her pussy with excruciating slowness, causing her to gasp with pleasure when he was completely withdrawn.

Mr. #1 sat down and muttered a 'Damn!'. Mr. #2 and Jeff both laughed and echoed him.

Lisa was spent. After Jeff sat back, she rolled off of Mr. #2 and lay on her back, breathing hard. Jeff removed her stockings and put them with her dress. Within minutes, she curled up in a ball, dragging a pillow with her and could feel herself drifting off.

Soon, after a brief rest, the men turned their attentions to the other women. Lisa fell asleep to the sounds of arousal taken to new heights as the women were taken by the men.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.