The Date - Cover

The Date

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After 24 (or 25?) years, Jeff decides to surprise Lisa with a night to remember.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome", the tuxedoed bartender said. "Welcome to the Victorian Inn. As some of you are veteran members and some are new, I will go over the guidelines for the evening."

"When in the theater, enjoy the show, but please, no touching the actors. You may play discretely with your partner but all other activities will need to take place in the Playroom or in your Private Room. The music is preprogrammed, but if you have a special request, please just let myself or Susan know. You may bring your drinks with you, but there will be no service during the performance. If there are no questions, we will be starting shortly - so refill your drinks, and make your way to the theater. Thank you."

Brief but enthusiastic applause followed him to his position behind the bar. Everyone except Jeff and Lisa and the tall athletic couple went to the bar to refresh their drinks.

"Jeff? Just what is this place and what is going on?", Lisa asked with some mild concern mixed with a feeling of excitement. Excitement of a sexual nature. She had a good idea of what Jeff would tell her, but needed to actually hear him explain this.

Jeff looked down at her hands in his and without looking up, took a deep breath. She could see him struggling with the right words to prevent her from making a mad dash to the nearest exit. With a sigh, he told her.

"This is a private swingers club. It's members only and nothing is carved in stone - people do as much or as little as they want. There are only so many private rooms, so there are always only a limited number of participants - never more than 10. I joined about 4 months ago with this in mind.

"I know we talk all the time about swinging and until we had that weekend with Bill, I thought we would only talk about it. After that weekend, I knew that we could explore more. I really hope you'll agree to stay. I hope that you really will trust me."

When he finished speaking, he looked up into her eyes, again, not pleading, just asking.

Lisa was smiling. She knew that this was where they had been heading. She knew her private fantasies had elements in common with this concept. She just couldn't believe that he had taken this step - in this totally romantic way. She nodded her head and said, "Well, we better get our drinks and head in there. What is the show?"

"It's performance art ... otherwise known as a sex show ... I hear it's hot and lots better than watching porn!" Jeff's relief was huge! Now they could enjoy everything they had talked about, in a beautiful setting with these people who thought like they did.

Well, not all of them. The athletic looking woman and her husband looked like an argument was brewing. She was standing by the table and he looked disappointed. In another minute, she walked away and he got up and followed her out. Jeff and Lisa could hear the sounds of whispered argument as the couple went upstairs. Lisa looked at Jeff and smiled again.

"That's what you were expecting of me, wasn't it?"

"I thought it might be a possibility, and was really hoping you'd understand."

"Well, after all these years, I think we understand each other quite well. And just so you know - I'm really excited about this! And I love you."

"I love you too. Let's get in there and get our seats."

Taking Lisa by the arm, they joined the other two couples going into the small theater.


The music was sensual, seductive. The lighting was low with most of the lights focused on the raised platform. There were fresh flowers, pillows, and what looked like a feather bed. The colors were muted beige, pink, rose, sage green - candles cast shadows and added to the romantic setting.

A woman, about 5'6", trim, with medium length auburn hair, pale, freckled skin, wearing a rose colored shear gown, entered the stage area. It was Susan, the waitress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.