The Date - Cover

The Date

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After 24 (or 25?) years, Jeff decides to surprise Lisa with a night to remember.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"You don't know how good I can be...", she whispered in his ear before licking it gently.

Jeff felt that tug of need in his lower belly as she continued to lick and kiss his ear and neck. His arms went around her and with one hand on her mid-back, he caressed her butt with the other. She tensed slightly and pulled her head back to look at him.

"Um, we are in a public place. Don't you think we should be someplace more private?"

"Not yet, darling. And why shouldn't I play with your ass - it's mine, isn't it?" He continued to gently rub her, loving the feel of the dress sliding over her bareness. His hand strayed down her thigh and he could feel the top of her stocking. That alone was enough to make his cock twitch and begin to want.

"Well, I want a drink then and I think maybe a bite to eat. Is that on the agenda for tonight?" She pulled away slightly and indicated the table next to them. As they sat, the waitress came and took their drink order and left the single page menu of light dishes available in the bar area. "I don't really want a lot to eat, do you?" Lisa smiled seductively and with a wink at Jeff that left nothing to his imagination about what she really wanted to devour. He smiled back with something of a wicked grin.

"No, nothing heavy or too filling - don't want to get sleepy. I took a nap today."

"Brat! I worked my ass off today. You're lucky I'm not already asleep. Just how long have you been planning this, anyway?"

"You have no idea what today is, do you?", Jeff asked, smiling.

"No. It's December 9th, I know that much. What about it?"

"This is the 25th anniversary of the day we met. Remember that bar? Chris introduced us and you told me that you didn't want anything to do with the male gender. We talked until closing and the rest is, as they say, history!" Jeff was quite pleased with himself that he remembered and she didn't. His grin was so self-satisfied.

"Honey. It wasn't the 9th, it was the 29th - after Christmas, remember. I had just broken my engagement to that asshole, Pete. I had been drinking and whining that I was S.O.L for New Years, just like I had been for Christmas. My parents had moved south that year and I was going to be alone and right then, I thought that was what I wanted. Then I met you and you changed my whole life. Oh and it's not 25 years, it's 26." Lisa giggled at the look on Jeff's face. "But darling, the exact date is unimportant - what's important is that you thought enough of it to want to celebrate it." She took his face in her hands and kissed him.

Jeff, looking chagrined, pulled back slightly, and asked, "So I get credit for trying?"

"Oh yes! And I can't tell you how much I love you for this! But I love you everyday, more and more. The date really doesn't matter. Just being with you is all I need. Well, that and a drink and something to eat and then I'm going to show you just how much I love you!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.