The Date - Cover

The Date

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After 24 (or 25?) years, Jeff decides to surprise Lisa with a night to remember.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The interior of the limo was warm with soft gray leather upholstery. A mini bar held the ice bucket with the chilled Champaign. The roses were in a gorgeous cut glass vase in a space provided between the seats opposite of her. Her jeans and sweat shirt, bra and panties, thick socks and her clunky boots had now been replaced with the clothing Jeff had provided.

The little black dress fitted her very well - accented her firm, full breasts with enough cleavage to make her a bit self-conscious, fell into a neat drape about four inches below the tops of her thigh -high stockings. That would be fine when she stood, but sitting presented a challenge that she was trying to deal with. Of course, her bare ass and pussy were of special concern to her. She was not an exhibitionist in any way, shape or form and she knew that Jeff wished she was.

After twenty-four years of marriage, one son and working as a nurse for the last eighteen years, her once firm, thin, young form was now middle-aged, soft and a bit more curvy than she liked. Jeff constantly told her that she was beautiful, but she had a hard time looking in the mirror without remembering that sexy, younger Lisa.

'She's been gone a long time! I really should let her fade away.'

But she just shook her head and resigned herself to the 'baby pooch' and the thicker thighs. She still had GREAT legs though - all those years of working on her feet had kept them in shape and shapely. In the heels Jeff had provided, she could agree that she had great looking gams.

Putting the final touches on her make up, and giggling again at the red lipstick - a color she never wore - she was startled by Jonathan's voice through the speaker.

"Lisa? Are you doing alright?"

"Yes, all dressed and ready to go! How long before we get wherever it is we're going? Is Jeff already there? And just where are we going?"

"Jeff will meet you there, in the bar. We have about fifteen minutes before we arrive and I'm not allowed to tell you! So relax and drink your wine. "

"Well. Fine. Be that way!" Lisa laughed, "You can put down the window if you'd like."

"No, you're to be surprised when you arrive so no peeking!"

Lisa realized then that she really couldn't see out and knew that no one could see in either. She felt a slight shiver of fear. She was in a car, with a man she didn't know, going to an unknown destination. But she had her cell phone and her mace. And she was sure that it was Jeff's handwriting. Wait! Her cell phone! She mentally slapped her hand to her forehead and took it out. Four bars. She speed dialed Jeff's phone.

Voice mail. Didn't even ring. So either he's on the phone or it's off. She left a quick message for him to call her back and hung up.

She noticed the small TV above and across from her and then noticed the note taped to the screen. Her name on the outside in Jeff's handwriting.

"Darling,

Soon we will be together. Please push play for a brief hint of what our evening will be like. I know that you have probably already tried to get information from Jonathan, but he has been well paid. Sit back and enjoy the show.

With all my love,

Jeff"

Lisa pushed the 'play' button and waited for the DVD to load. The scene opened with soft lighting, candles and bath with rose petals floating on the water - the ideal of romance. Two forms, male and female, met, embraced and kissed - passionately. They were nude she noticed, but shadowed heavily. She could make out hands caressing, hear the soft moans, and the soft music in the background. The male started to kiss her neck and then holding her shoulders began to kiss and lick her breasts.

Lisa could feel the effects of watching this passion - her own juices started flowing as the man worked his way down the woman's belly and stopped where Lisa would have stopped him. The woman arched her back and held her lover's head with both hands. He cupped her ass and brought her most sensitive area to his face. Lisa could just see his tongue reaching to taste her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.