Strangers to Love - Cover

Strangers to Love

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In 1902, a 23 year old woman is practically a spinster. Leanna is left to fix up and sell the farm after Grandfather dies. Help arrives in the form of James Turner - a man with a ghost and a quest and no time for a woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

When Leanna got to the kitchen, the morning sun was brilliant, the tub emptied and behind the screen once again and the smells of coffee and bacon permeated the air. Billy and James were sitting at the table, devouring a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon and bread with preserves.

'It's 'bout time you got up, lazybones!', Billy said, his mouth ringed with milk and egg on his chin. 'Da mornin' chores is done an' James let me 'elp wit breakfast an' I cook good!' Billy's smile was warm and happy.

James smiled too, but with something more in his eyes. Getting up, he held a chair out for her and then poured some coffee in a mug for her and topped off his own. Going to the stove, he filled a plate and set it in front of her, resting a hand on her shoulder. She didn't see the wink in Billy's direction and was taken completely by surprise when James bent forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. Billy laughed out loud and Leanna blushed all the way to her hairline.

'James and 'Anna kissin'! Now 'ur gonna have babies!', Billy squealed with delight.

'Billy! We are not going to have babies.' Then in a hissing voice, she turned to James, 'What are you doing? He'll tell his mother and then, well, then... ', her voice trailed off at the smile on his face.

'Mrs. Preston knows that I'm not your cousin and she told Billy that. He asked me why I fibbed and I told him that it was to protect you, but that I liked you alot. He's promised to help protect you too. Then HE asked me why I didn't kiss you, if I liked you. He reminded me that he kisses you all the time and that you like it.' James was trying very hard not to laugh and Leanna was seeing the mirth bubble over.

Smiling, Leanna turned to Billy. 'Yes, we like each other and sometimes we kiss. Is that alright with you?'

' 'Course it is! Kissin' is good. Mama says so. James, can we go now? You promised I could go to town with you.' The abrupt change of topic told Leanna that it was not important to keep up appearances around Billy any longer and that he had given his blessing.

'Well, as long as you two are going to town, I have lots to do here in the house. And I think I might need to weed the garden after all that rain. Will you be back before midday?'

'I think we will. I only have to get a few things at the hardware and I'll stop at the General Store and get what you need if you can give me a list. I'd like to start on those porch stairs this afternoon.'

'That's fine. I'll get that list for you.' And she lifted her chin expectantly. He obliged by kissing her again and then startled her when he whispered in her ear, 'I'll kiss more of you later!'


As James and Billy were just reaching town in the wagon, a man on a horse passed by quickly in the opposite direction. James glanced at him, and had a moment of recognition, but couldn't put the image into context and was distracted by Billy's chatter about the things they would buy in town. He forgot all about the man until much later.


Buddy remembered this road very well. He had courted Rose here but had never won the respect of her father. The old man had hated him on sight and tried his best to prevent Buddy from seeing his daughter. But Rose was stubborn and independent and defiant. This worked in Buddy's favor. To a point. Rose had made it plain that she would not have sex without a ring and he hadn't seen a problem with that. So they had eloped and she had been disowned by the old man. Some mistakes only became apparent when it was too fucking late. He had been smart enough not to use his real name however. His family was known as trouble in town and it was easier to lie about his name than endure the questions. Well, the hell he had endured, despite the name change, first from her father and then from Rose and the brat were going to pay off now.

He had asked around and knew that the farm was prosperous and would fetch a good price. Word around town was that Leanna was just like her mother - independent, strong-willed and according to the ladies he had met, was wild and unable to attract a man. Since no one mentioned her looks, he still assumed that she was probably ugly. It might be harder to get her a husband, but he knew places that needed women. One way or the other, he'd be rid of her and have full pockets.

Seeing the drive, he was surprised at how little things had changed in 20 or so years. The house and barns had been painted, and the garden looked bigger, but other than that unchanged. The place looked good. He could see the new roof and thought that the other work needed must be nearly done. It was definitely good enough to sell. He pulled up on the reins still at a distance from the house. He thought he saw movement inside the front door and now had a case of nerves. What if the 'cousin' was around? Or the hired hand? She should be happy to see her 'father', but what if she wasn't?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.