Strangers to Love - Cover

Strangers to Love

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In 1902, a 23 year old woman is practically a spinster. Leanna is left to fix up and sell the farm after Grandfather dies. Help arrives in the form of James Turner - a man with a ghost and a quest and no time for a woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

When Grandfather had installed the indoor plumbing, he hadn't included a bathtub - he only bathed once a week and then only if he thought it necessary. But having a female back in the house forced him to accommodate certain silliness. So, for her, he had bought a tub that was kept behind a screen in the kitchen. Filling it was easier in the kitchen and it was always warm in there. The screen gave her privacy. James thought that for a man without a woman to guide him, he had done pretty well giving Leanna the things she needed.

Now, with the screen pulled aside and the tub filled with very warm water, Leanna added rose water. The scented steam, the single lamp, and two bodies all came together to create a very romantic scene. In the distance, but getting closer, the thunder rumbled with the western sky filled with lightning. The electricity in the air added to the sexual tension surrounding them.

Leanna had surprised and pleased James with her boldness. He knew that for the time being, he was going to be unable to enter her again, but that didn't mean that he couldn't pleasure her. Standing in the tub, they took turns lathering up the other, lingering in the sensitive areas, laughing and tickling, moaning and exciting each other. He turned her around, and they sat in the warm fragrent water, the bubbles from their skin, resting on the surface of the water.

James settled back in the tub, with Leanna sitting against him, his knees rising on either side of her. His now flaccid cock was tucked between his groin and her bottom, perfectly content to just rest there. James reached around and began to caress her breasts while he nibbled lightly on her neck. Leanna let her head fall onto his left shoulder, loving the feel of his lips and teeth under her jaw, at her ear, and down her neck to her shoulder. Her breasts were even with the water line and the soapy water. His hands used the soapy lubrication to excite and sensitize her nipples. Soon they were standing tall and hard. Her breasts were sending signals to other sensitive areas. She felt a tightening in her belly and also between her legs. She shifted slightly, which was all the encouragement he needed.

James slowly moved his right hand downward, over her belly and down to her mound. Extending just his middle finger, he searched for and then found that special spot and began to stroke it. Leanna groaned and lifted her hips forward. Her thighs parted further as he let his index finger join it's brother. Together they spread her lips. Her clitoris was swelling. Reaching just a bit further, James began to slip his fingers into her wetness - independent of the water they were sitting in, she was slippery and hot. She gasped at his touch and could feel herself going higher, giving herself to the sensations, robbing her of all thought.

James lifted her onto his lap. 'Spread your legs - wider - that's it ... lean back, go ahead, put your feet on the edge ... yes, good.' He kept up this murmuring in her ear, between light kisses and nibbles. Using his other hand now, he spread her lips apart, rubbing her nub while thrusting his fingers in and out, feeling her orgasm building, he quickened his pace, driving her over the peak. As she tried to bring her knees together, he forced them apart and continued to stimulate her bringing her quickly to a second and more powerful orgasm. She called out his name as she grabbed the sides of the tub, her belly and thighs spasming, just as a crack of thunder rolled over the house. The rain poured down on the roof, mimicking the flood of fluid gushing from Leanna.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.