Strangers to Love
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In 1902, a 23 year old woman is practically a spinster. Leanna is left to fix up and sell the farm after Grandfather dies. Help arrives in the form of James Turner - a man with a ghost and a quest and no time for a woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

After tending to the horses, James stood looking up at the stars. His mind kept drifting back to the kitchen and Leanna. She had no idea how beautiful she was and those clothes! If she kept wearing those he was going to be in a constant state of embarrassment. He could feel his cock twitch just at the thought of her. This was going to be difficult. And she looked so hurt when he ran out of there but maybe that was good. If she thought he wasn't interested, maybe he could keep her at arm's length. But who was he kidding? They were going to be together every day. At least Billy would be here too. That helped.

Leanna gave up on the idea of reading and went to her room. The candle at her bedside was all the light she needed as she undressed and washed her face at the basin. Grandfather had installed indoor plumbing - mostly for her, but he loved new gadgets and innovations. She was thrilled to have running water in the kitchen and a privy in the house.

Pulling a nightgown from the drawer, she turned towards her bed. Without thinking, she opened the window to let in the fresh breeze and sat down to comb her hair. As she sat, naked in front of her mirror, she thought about James. The mirror showed a pretty girl with a scattering of freckles across her nose, strong farm-girl shoulders and arms, nice high breasts with pale aureoles - her nipples were standing up now from the breeze that blew in from the window. Her hair was long - nearly to her waist - and a golden honey color with the shorter hairs around her face and neck curly ringlets. She quickly and efficiently plaited her hair for bed. When she stood up, she could see her narrow waist and hips and ran her hands over the curves. Grandfather used to say that she had "baby bearing" hips. She guessed that was good. Turning, she looked at her bottom. It was ok she guessed - not too big like Alice's and not too skinny either. Her legs were long and well muscled from working the farm and hunting. She ran her fingers through the silky hair over her sex. It was the same color as her hair, but very short.

Thinking about James had produced a strange reaction 'there'. She could feel a moistness, a heat that was pleasurable on one hand and annoying on the other. She felt that she wanted something but was unsure what. She knew what sex was. Grandfather had made her learn the how of sex when breeding and birthing the animals. She understood the mechanics well enough, but not the feelings that were whispered about among the girls.

Apparently, boys, or men, wanted sex all the time - according to Grandfather. But she was supposed to wait for it until she fell in love and got married. It was a funny thing. Grandfather wouldn't say anything more about who boys had sex with or where or when, but he was very vocal that she wait no matter what.

Leanna sighed and thought, 'Wait for what? For who?' She didn't have a clue. And she was afraid that if she waited too long, it would never happen.

She finally gave up the assessment of her body, donned the nightgown and got into her bed. Blowing out the candle, she prayed that she could sleep and that James was well in his bed in the barn.

James just stared. Hidden as he was by the corral, she had never even noticed that he watched her through the window. He was almost lightheaded with desire for her. She was perfect! He kept trying to pull his eyes away, knowing that he was so wrong to watch, but unable to help himself. When she had run her hands over her breasts, ass and then had touched herself he had nearly exploded. His cock was a throbbing, engorged animal that needed release.

When she blew out the candle he took three steps towards the window without even thinking. Then he stopped. No, he couldn't go in there. She was young, innocent and he was sure, probably still virgin. He could not defile that. His raging hard on begged to differ, but his mind and his honor won out. Turning on his heel, he went to the barn loft and settled down on his makeshift bed. He didn't even undress - afraid to free himself of even the cloth constraint. It was a long time before he calmed himself and even longer before he could sleep.


Morning dawned bright and warm. Leanna, James and Billy had already gotten the cows in for milking and then released them to the pasture. The horses had been fed and watered and now it was time for their breakfast. James and Leanna had both been too busy to think about the mutual attractions and had worked side by side without too much sexual tension surfacing. But it had been there.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.