Wishbone: Student Teaching - Cover

Wishbone: Student Teaching

Copyright© 2008 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The devil sends 18 year old Kyle the magical wishbone, on the condition that he teach his high school math teacher a special lesson.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

"All right girls," he said, clapping his hands together. "This is a math class, after all! Take your seats and we'll get to work! Pop quiz time!"

Erika and Christine grumbled, saying that they had already earned A's in the class and couldn't they just fuck some more? Kyle pointed out that Hillary was still failing miserably and that if she didn't have good students like them as examples, she would never be able to be able to get it through her stupid head. The girls glared at Hillary but told Kyle that they'd do anything they wanted them to do, even if it was boring math. They took their seats.

"I don't have to put my clothes on, do I?" asked Erika.

"Perish the thought, gorgeous!" Kyle said. "Those titties want to be free!"

"Can I be naked too Mr. Philips?" Christine asked.

"Of course, baby!" he said, eliciting and squeal of delight as she began to shed her blouse.

Hillary looked uncomfortably back and forth between her classmates. Then she looked timidly up at Kyle, who was also naked.

"Me too?" she asked.

Kyle made a sour face.

"I don't think so, Hillary," he said dismissively.

The blonde sank in her seat. Kyle picked up paper and pens from the floor and passed them out to the girls.

"All right then, pop quiz," he said. "It's a story problem, so listen up: Holly the Whore can suck six cocks in one hour. Cindy the Slut can suck five cocks in one hour. If they both suck cock for three hours, how many more cocks will Holly suck than Cindy?"

Erika and Christine giggled naughtily and started writing. Hillary went bug eyed and swallowed hard, looking back and forth between her classmates, who hid their papers in response.

"Come now, Hillary," Kyle said. "Do your own work. It's an easy problem."

Hillary trembled.

"But math is real hard," she said in a small voice.

Kyle shook his head in disappointment and Hillary shrank down even more in her seat.

"Holly the Whore can suck six cocks in one hour," he repeated. "So write down 6 per hour."

She did so, slowly.

"Cindy the Slut can suck five cocks in one hour," he continued. "Write down 5 per hour."

Hillary again did as instructed and looked up proudly, as if she was done. Kyle shook his head and her face fell.

"They both suck dick for three hours," he reminded. "So to figure out how many more cocks Holly sucks than Cindy, you need to subtract 5 from 6 and multiply the result by 3."

"Subtract 5 from... 6?" she asked.

Erika and Christine snickered and Hillary blushed.

"6 minus 5 times 3" Kyle spelled it out.

Hillary stared bewildered at her page.

"Time's up, Hillary," Kyle said. "If you don't know, you'd better guess."

Hillary squeaked, then quickly wrote something down. She closed her eyes tightly and moved her lips as if she was praying.

Kyle strode over to Erika, looked at her paper, then stroked her head.

"Very good, Erika!" he said.

"Thank you Mr. Philips!" she said proudly.

Kyle bent down and kissed her, groping her left tit. Then he strolled back towards Hillary, but bypassed her at the last moment and went to Christine instead. Hillary breathed a violent sigh of relief at the reprieve.

"Oh that's very good, Christine!" he said after glancing uncaring at her paper. "I guess I must have fucked you smarter!"

Christine giggled and wiggled her naked tits at him.

"Thank you Mr. Philips!" she said, and stroked her twat.

Kyle kissed Christine as well, twirling a strand of her hair around his finger and wishing a tiny orgasm for her that made her shudder. When he broke off the kiss, she panted and stared worshipfully at him. Kyle grinned at her, then put on the sternest face he could manage on the best day of his life and turned to his transformed teacher turned student.

"And now, Hillary," he said, his voice laden with low expectations.

The blonde trembled as he approached her paper. On it, she had circled the number 6 that she had written when he told her to write down the problem.

"Six?" Kyle asked, incredulous.

Hillary glanced at her paper, blushing, then back up at Kyle.

"Five?" she asked hopefully.

Kyle slowly shook his head 'no' and Hillary hunched up her shoulders and lowered her head chin until it nearly nestled in her cleavage. She looked up at him with big, tremulous blue eyes.

"Try three, bimbo," he said.

"Three?" she asked.

"Pathetic," Kyle said, and Erika and Christine laughed derisively.

"I'm sorry," said Hillary. "I can't help it that I'm such a stupid cunt!"

"Well I can't help it that I can't give you a lower grade than you're already getting, Hillary," he said. "So I guess we'll just have to resort to corporal punishment."

"What's that mean?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Kyle shook his head.

"It means I'm going to spank your stupid ass, bimbo," he said.

"Oh," said Hillary.

Kyle wheeled his chair around to the front of the desk and sat on it. He pointed at the stupid blonde and then at his naked lap. To the derisive laughter of her classmates, Hillary got up and dutifully but shamefully bent over her new teacher's knees. Kyle flipped up her skirt and admired the ass he had wished for her. It was full and firm and round and ready.

"You're making me do this, Hillary," he said. "You just aren't trying hard enough to pass this class."

Holding the wishbone in one hand, he held his other hand flat and let it fall with a loud 'whack' on her bare flank. Hillary squeaked and her ass quivered. Kyle grinned. He was enjoying this much more than he expected. Squeezing the wishbone, he wished that every blow would bring nasty, erotic images to his victim's mind, arousing her more and more. The next fall of his hand brought a similar squeak, but was followed by a surprised intake of breath. Kyle smiled wickedly and spanked her again. Her outburst took on more curious, bemused tone. He continued to paddle her ass and soon she was moaning, but not from the pain.

"How many was that, Hillary?" he asked once his hand started to smart.

"I ... I don't know, ' the red assed blonde confessed. 'I ain't good at counting.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.