Office Space

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2008 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: Sally is at the office and bored. She finds a way to pass the time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Sally placed one high heel against the wall and pushed. The chair rolled across the floor, the casters rumbling faintly. She spun around and braced her other foot on the far wall as she neared it and pushed again. This time the push was not so hard. She bumped over the carpet behind her desk and came to a stop just about exactly where she wanted to be.

The fifty year old woman sighed heavily. She was bored. There really wasn't much to do here at the office, which is why she generally avoided being here much. But right now this was her place. Her partner and long-time girlfriend MaryAnn had gone to Washington for a conference on the new SEC regulations. Sally would have loved to have gone too, but this week they had promised several new customers and two old ones a tour of their new suite of offices as well as sit-down conferences. Since MaryAnn couldn't be here, Sally would have to be. After all, MaryAnn had pointed out, those people were who were paying for all this.

Sally sighed again. It wasn't that she didn't LIKE the customers who were scheduled to be here over the next few days. She had signed just about all of them up. She enjoyed people, she enjoyed making money for them and for she and MaryAnn too. But in between conferences and tours she just didn't have a thing to do. They really had trained their staff too well. A couple times a day the new intern they had just hired from the local business college brought papers for her to look over and sign.

She swiveled in the chair and tucked her legs under the desk. She leafed through the stack of papers in her "Out" box, finding nothing that she hadn't read and reread several times. She peeked at the "In" box. Still as empty as it had been five minutes earlier.

She had already wandered through the office suite twice. Repeating that again would accomplish little except bug the people that worked so hard. She checked her date book and the clock sitting on one corner of the desk. Still 30 minutes until the next meeting.

Sally had hung her jacket up when she had first come into the office. That left her in her matching skirt, gray with a faint pinstripe that went with her blouse. Earlier she had pulled out one of the upper desk drawers and cushioned it with a throw pillow from the couch and had sat back in the reclining chair. She propped her legs in their dark gray heels and light gray stockings on the edge of the drawer. She lifted one leg and examined it critically. Ankle still trim, calf shapely, thigh smooth and showing the results of a near daily regimen at the gym. She lowered that leg and examined the other. Still pretty darned good, if she did say so herself.

She lifted her feet from the pillow and stood up. She walked to the office door and peeked out. She could see down the hallway, past open doors to Beth, the receptionist and jack-of-all-trades who kept the place running. Often Sally had called from the field needing anything from an phone number of another company's Financial Officer to someone to put the blast on the car rental company who's trusty steed had left her stranded in the middle of Iowa. Beth always took care of whatever the crisis was and in no time at all.

Sally closed the door. She started back towards her desk, then stopped. Well, there WAS one way she could pass a little time. MaryAnn had been gone for a couple of days and Sally was feeling the effects. Sometimes she thought that she really was over-sexed. Oh well, of she was, she was, and it could be a lot worse. Her sex drive could be at the other end of the scale and that would be too terrible for words.

She turned back to the door to lock it. A naughty little grin crossed her face. Nothing like the possibility of getting caught to add some extra spice to things. She left the door unlocked. Quickly walking back to her desk, she slipped off her heels and lifted her skirt. She caught her skimpy lace panties and pushed them down. Stepping out of them, she snatched them up and carefully tucked them under the pillow still resting in the open desk drawer. She rose on her toes, spun around and giggled. This was why she always put her panties on after she donned her garter belt and stockings.

The still trim brunette sat in her chair and once more propped her feet on the pillow. She crossed one leg over the other and rubbed the bottom of her nylon covered foot up and down the other leg. She stretched and then ran her hands up and down her sides before bringing them back up over her tummy to her breasts.

Leaning back further in the chair, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and slid one hand inside it. She pressed the fine lace of her bra against her nipple. That felt good. She gently pinched the hard nubbin, using the black material to scratch lightly across the sensitive flesh.

"Oh yes," the older woman murmured. It felt good. Good enough that she unfastened another button and opened her blouse enough so that her free hand could join in the fun. Both sets of fingers were busy now. They squeezed, they rolled, they pinched the increasingly hard pink nubbins. Sally rasped the lace harder and harder, making her entire body squirm. She always had enjoyed balancing herself on the edge between pleasure and a bit of pain. The lace hurt slightly as she drug it over her skin, but it only made her hotter. She wished that MaryAnn would walk into her office right now, snatch her up and bend her over the desk to do whatever her lover wanted.

Since MaryAnn was on the other side of the country, Sally supposed she would have to do everything herself. She grinned. That was okay too. She lifted her hips, reached down and hiked her skirt up around her waist. The white skin of her thighs, still firm and smooth, showed above the flowered tops of her stockings. So did the neatly trimmed patch of brown curls between her legs. Sally really hated wearing panties.

She ran her fingertips along the tops of her stockings. One finger touched a garter strap. The older woman lifted it and let in snap against her skin. Ouch! That was good. She pushed her legs wide apart and touched herself> She was already wet.

To toy or not to toy? Sally grinned. Maybe both. She swung her legs down. Leaning forward she opened the bottom drawer and rummaged under some papers. Removing a slender silver tube she touched a switch on the base, hoping the batteries in the vibrator weren't dead. A cheerful "Buzz" rewarded her.

Returning to her previous position Sally ran the vibrator's tip over her breasts. She pressed it firmly against each nipple in turn, still keeping the lace material pinned against her nubbins. She traced the edges of the bra cups and then slid the silver bullet between her breasts.

Switching it off, she lifted it to her lips. She grinned, remembering the old joke about a blonde chipping her teeth trying to give a blow job to a vibrator. Sally had given a lot of blow jobs in her life, some to real cocks and some to latex ones but had never chipped any teeth doing it. She closed her lips on the metallic tube and began to pump it back and forth in her mouth. Then she plucked it free, reached down and touched herself between her legs as she flicked the switch back on.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.