Monday Again - Cover

Monday Again

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Another chilly Monday, like any other winter's day. Linda's lunch plans are canceled at the last minute, but her husband has something - and someone - else in mind for her afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

As Jim's breathing and heart rate slowed, he slowly pushed himself up onto his hands.

His cock, spent now, was still inside her. He could feel her last remaining spasms as he very slowly withdrew himself to the point where just the head of his cock remained. He could feel Linda's intake of breath and the relaxation that came with her exhale. As soon as he completely withdrew, he used his thumbs to hold her open.

What a sight! Loose, wet, filled with his cum - just the way John wanted her. But Jim wasn't done using her yet and he and John had planned this out completely.

John had told him a trick he had used once. Jim removed one hand and reached for the smaller plug that was in his bag and before she could guess his intent, he inserted it easily and quickly. She took a sharp breath, but did not pull away. In fact, she pushed against his hand holding the plug.

"That will stay in place now. It's not to big so you should be comfortable, but it should keep you loose and all of my cum will stay put. John will be very pleased with you!" He chuckled at the thought, knowing that John was going to be thrilled, and sooner than Linda could imagine.

Linda was incredibly sated right now. Her eyes were heavy, she felt like she could sleep for days. As soon as Jim removed the ankle cuffs, she rolled over, pulling the blanket with her and snuggled into the pillow. Jim got another bottle of water and drained half of it before offering it to her. She took a few sips and sighed contentedly.

"I'm going to hop in the shower while you rest - and then we'll see what other mischief we can get up to...", he said, knowing that for all intents and purposes, she was asleep. That was good. She'd need just a bit more energy.

Jim grabbed his cell phone and headed for the bathroom. After turning on the shower and closing the door, he made his call. Jim answered on the first ring.

"How's it going? Have you worn her ass out yet?"

"Well, right now she's sleeping, all curled up in the blankets with my cum and the plug in her ass. She took her punishment very well - I was kinda hoping she'd let go of her clit though - the second punishment would have been fun too, but we can save that for another time."

"Don't worry, at some point you'll get your chance to spank her pussy. We call it a punishment, but when she cums that hard from it and usually squirts, well ... let's just say, it's not a hardship."

"Sounds good. So, how do you want to do this? I need at least a hour to recover and we want her to be up for this too, so how about you get here in about an hour and a half? We don't want her to know it's you right off, so I'll blindfold her again, but do you want her tied down or mobile?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.