Monday Again - Cover

Monday Again

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Another chilly Monday, like any other winter's day. Linda's lunch plans are canceled at the last minute, but her husband has something - and someone - else in mind for her afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Linda shivered as the ice melted slowly over her right nipple and then her left. Jim was merciless too - back and forth until the ice chip was completely gone. No matter which way she moved - right or left, arching her back or hunching her shoulders, Linda could not escape the coldness that was quickly followed by the heat of Jim's tongue as he lapped at the melted ice.

She heard the ice clink in the bucket and soon felt another chip being slowly dragged across her belly, down to her navel where he let most of it melt. He slowly lapped it up and repeated the process over and over. She thought she would go mad if he didn't stop! Her dripping pussy was screaming for his touch - and he knew it. Her release was still his to give, when he chose. She heard another clink of ice.

She felt him shift his position so that he was settled between her thighs, his elbows pushing gently against her. With one hand he pulled the thong tightly against her clit again and moved it back and forth to tease her. With his other hand he held the ice chip. He ran the chip up one side and down the other, briefly touching her hot, swollen clit, and then repeating the motion. Just when she thought she would cum just from this touch, he stopped. She whimpered with need. The ice dripped over her clit - her thong was hot and cold in turns - hot from her juices, cold from the ice. She heard him sigh and then inhale deeply.

"I love the smell of you. You have a wonderful mustiness that drives me crazy. This thong is in the way now, so off it must come!" He got to his feet and walked across the room to his bag. She could hear him rummaging through it and heard his satisfied grunt. "Ah, just what I needed," he said softly, "and a few things that you need too."

She heard a funny metallic sound and then felt her thong come loose - cut with a knife! She stiffened - fear racing through her. She realized that she was alone with basically a stranger! She tried to pull at her restraints but it was useless. Her fear grew.

"Now, now, don't worry - I just didn't want to have to release you to remove them - I'll even buy you new ones! Dozens if you wish ... relax, darling, I would never hurt you. Besides, John would castrate me if you even got a scratch. Let your fear go, this is about pleasure only."

Slowly, Linda relaxed with his soothing voice so close to her ear, she wanted, needed to believe him. His hands began a soft exploration of her body. He started with her face, down her neck. He placed gentle pressure on her throat and whispered, "You have a lovely neck - soft." He continued down her shoulders and upper arms to where her arms disappeared behind her back. He then came back to her upper chest and his hands glided over her breasts, tweaking her nipples gently.

Jim's large hands roamed slowly over her ribs, upper belly, then her lower belly to just above her sex. Then they spread out over her hips, outer thighs, knees, calves and ankles. He knew her feet were off limits - her extreme ticklishness was a source of amusement for both Jim and John, but both knew that she really hated having them touched. So he would avoid them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.