Monday Again - Cover

Monday Again

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Another chilly Monday, like any other winter's day. Linda's lunch plans are canceled at the last minute, but her husband has something - and someone - else in mind for her afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

As Linda lay back, her whole being was centered, focused on what Jim was doing to her clit, through the thin lace of her thong. Suddenly, Jim pulled the flimsy material up tightly between her labia, increasing the pressure on her clit. He was kneeling on the floor with his upper arms pining her thighs to the bed. He maneuvered his chest in order to spread her thighs further apart in order to open he up completely to his searching tongue. She reached down with both hands to grab his head. He allowed that for only a few minutes then looked up at her with a grin on his face.

"You're not the one in control here, you know. But I think you may need help controlling yourself." With that, Jim reached towards the bag he had brought in with him. He quickly withdrew a pair of velcro cuffs, and then held them up for her to see. Still smiling, he said, "Give me your wrists."

Smiling, she sat up and put her hands in front of her. He place a cuff on each wrist, checked for good circulation and then forced her arms behind her back - hooking the cuffs together.

"HMMM - I think that is a good start. But we both know that you need more." With that he reached back into the bag and brought out the ankle cuffs and straps. He quickly cuffed her and then secured her legs to the legs of the bed. Finally a blindfold came out of the bag, along with a ball gag and his favorite toy of all - a butt plug. He had more, but those were for later.

They had discussed this exact scenario in their chats. He knew that this was a fantasy for her - forced sex, forced orgasm, loss of control, being taken by a strong dominant man without pain or fear. As he placed the blindfold over her eyes, he saw the arousal mixed with some concern - after all, they had never actually met. This level of trust is usually earned over time, and she was giving him all of herself on faith that he was the same man she believed he was. He smiled again.

Legs spread wide, hands under the small of her back, blinded, she was literally dripping wet now. The thong she still wore was soaked through - her scent rising to great him - making him even more aroused. His cock felt like it would burst soon. He walked around the bed and pulled her head to the edge of the bed until her head hung over the side.

"Open wide... ", and he thrust his engorged cock into her mouth - loving the hot wetness of her mouth, unable to hold back for long, he took her mouth- fucking it - watching her struggle to take all of him. "Relax your throat - breath through your nose - slowly ... yessssss, that's the way ... oh, God, your mouth is so good ... there ... suck harder ... take it all ... yesss!" With that he came deep in her throat while she tried not to gag with the large amount of cum that he forced her to swallow. She took every drop, and started sucking again, knowing that his now half hard cock would get hard as steel again.

"Ha, ha, no my little slut ... I have much to do before I cum again ... Don't worry, you'll feel my cock everywhere before this day ends and then I'm going to send you back to John full of my cum. Because you are my cum slut today and tonight he will fill you again. Today, you are going to be used like the slut you are and you are going to love all of it!" With that he put the ball gag in her mouth, ran his wet cock over her face and then walked away.

It was quiet. She wondered what he was doing, where he had gone. What would happen next? She strained to hear but only heard voices in the hallway, a TV on too loud and then the door opened and closed. She felt alone. Knew that he had left. She wasn't really worried - she knew he wasn't done with her. But she did wonder what he planned and felt a flutter of fear mixed with arousal. Her pussy was so wet, throbbing, needing release. Would he allow her a release soon?

With these thoughts going through her head, she was startled by the sudden opening and closing of the door. She tried to talk with the gag in her mouth, but could only mumble. Then she felt his hands on her breasts, rubbing, kneading, pinching her erect nipples.

Then the ice. He ran the ice cube over her nipples, making them even harder! The sensation on her hot skin was intense! But she knew this was only the beginning. She knew he had much more that he wanted, that he knew she wanted. How far would he go? How far could she go? She decided to stop thinking. She would float on the sensations - higher and higher - and give herself completely to him and these needs. Her last coherent thought as he continued his playing with the ice, was that John was going to love this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.