Monday Again - Cover

Monday Again

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another chilly Monday, like any other winter's day. Linda's lunch plans are canceled at the last minute, but her husband has something - and someone - else in mind for her afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Linda and Jim ate the lunch they had ordered, finished a couple of relaxing drinks and talked. They talked about family, jobs, the government, the economy, religion - anything but sex.

Linda was so nervous that she ordered her third drink without even a thought. Usually two was her limit, and that was more than enough to loosen her up. She always thought of herself as a 'friendly' drinker: more likely to flirt, tease, dance - activities that were very hard for her when she was totally sober. More than three and she was an out and out slut - and knew it. So having three was rare and was reserved for very special occasions. She never drank more than two without John there.

But today was different. Today she was going to, for the first time in her marriage, be with an attractive, sexy man without her husband there. In fifteen years she had only been with John and only in the last six months had she had sex with anyone besides John. Sure, she had had 'cyber sex' with many men and some women - but not this.

Jim finally looked her in the eyes, his smile gentle and then he took her tiny hand in his large one.

"Are you okay? I don't want you to feel pressure, but I have to tell you that I can barely contain myself - I want you - now. I want to lick your breasts, I want to taste your pussy and your ass - just like we talked about. I want to feel every inch of you and explore those spots I've only dreamed about. I want to take you out of here now. Please say yes."

Linda looked into those gorgeous eyes. She too wanted to feel him, taste him and hold him. Slowly she nodded, licked her lips and said yes in such a way that she wasn't sure it actually came out audibly.

"Yes.", she said in a firmer voice, trying to sound calm, in control. Jim quickly took care of the check, came around the side of the table and took her hand. As she stood up, she suddenly felt the effects of the three drinks and swayed slightly towards Jim. His arm went around her, bringing her close. Looking into her eyes, he bent his head and gently, but firmly, kissed her.

The electricity between them was very real - raw need, chemistry, pheromones: call it what you will but it was there. Linda felt it in the dampness between her legs and could see the evidence in the bulge that Jim was trying to hide. They made their way to the exit and into the dreary cold of a rainy afternoon.

"I'll drive, if that's ok - my hotel is only a couple of blocks and I really don't want to let you out of my sight." Jim's rental was close to the door - he unlocked it and she slipped into the passenger seat. In the 5 seconds it took him to get in the drivers' side, she tried to even her breathing, but soon gave up. As soon as he got into the car, he started it, turned up the heat and turned to her. In one fluid motion, he took her face in his hands and kissed her with the pent up passion of too much talk, not enough action. He told her without words that she was going to give him everything he wanted and in return she would be totally and completely satisfied. When he finally pulled back, she looked into his eyes and just nodded her acceptance.

The drive to the hotel only took a few minutes. He retrieved her bag from where he had put it in the backseat and grabbed another one with a somewhat sly grin.

"You have your toys, I have mine." He laughed lightly. They went to the elevator and he punched in the floor number. Turning to her, he ran his hand possessively over her back and down over her butt, which he squeezed lightly. When the door opened, he led her to his room and opened the door with his key card. After they entered, he turned the lock but left the lights off.

They came together with all the pent up lust of 3 months of wanting. First they kissed, long, wet and with the sweetness of lovers. Their tongues explored, their teeth grazed lips, their lips searched. Her hands were holding the lapels of his suit coat, his hands were holding her head - his fingers entwined in her short hair. When he pulled his head back, he looked at her in the dim light and then starting at her hairline, placed light kisses all over her face. She felt her knees go weak with desire. Her hands were caught between them, he was in control and he planned on staying that way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.