The Voyeur - Cover

The Voyeur

by Ghostrider

Copyright© 2008 by Ghostrider

Erotica Sex Story: Alice thinks she is all alone in the forest as she masturbates but she isn't, Jack is watching her and jacking off. He would love to fuck this woman but what would he have to do to accomplish that?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Alice had been hiking for a couple of hours and hadn't seen another soul and that was just fine with her. This was her day to enjoy herself and she intended to do just that. She wasn't going to think about anyone else, not her husband, not her son, not her job, no one but herself. She finally reached the secluded overlook she had found years ago and she laid out the blanket and undressed. Naked, she looked over the edge and saw the beauty of the valley far below then she took out the sunscreen and liberally applied the lotion all over her body, at least to the places she could reach then she laid down, put on her sun glasses and closed her eyes.

She let the sun soothe her body and when she was sufficiently warm she let one hand drift down to her labia while the other one cupped her smallish breast. She began her ritual by squeezing her breasts and then pinching and pulling on her nipple. She felt herself getting wet and soon she knew it was time to concentrate on her pussy.

Jack stood back in the trees and watched as she disrobed, God but she was beautiful. Her breasts sag a bit and there was just a hint of fat around her waist and butt but other than that she was gorgeous. When she started playing with breasts he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock and began stroking himself.

Soon it was hotter than she had expected and Alice took her water bottle and poured some of the liquid across her breasts and pussy then slowly began touching herself. Her pussy was her prized asset. There were several folds inside, once you got through the labia and she slowly explored each one with her fingers. Her clitoris was growing by the second until it was almost as hard and as big as her nipples. It grew large enough that she could hold it in between her fingers and jack it off like a little cock and she did. She moaned with pleasure as her first orgasm overtook her body.

Jack held the binoculars to his eyes and adjusted them until the focus was clear. He found it difficult to hold the glasses to his eyes and still jack off but he managed. God what a sight, her pussy was perfect, puffy lips with hair cut so short that you could see her wetness before she spread her lips. The redness inside was gleaming in the sunlight and Jack imagined his cock slipping between her lips and deep into her pussy — then he came. He bit down on his knuckle so that he wouldn't cry out and reveal his position to her as cum ran down across his fingers and dripped onto the forest floor. Finished he braced himself against a tree and was able to use both hands to hold the glasses and spy on her.

Alice wanted more, after all this was her day to pleasure herself. She reached into her backpack and took out her special sex toy, an almost human feeling dildo she had purchased on the internet. She used the special lubricant and slid the fake cock into her pussy and turned on the battery power and felt the vibrations starting. They radiated out from the center of her womanhood, first giving her another cum as they passed her labia then worked their way up to her breasts and finally making her so horny and excited that she lifted her butt up in the air as she slammed the dildo deep into her pussy and came again. "OH GOD! Oh fuck that feels wonderful. Please baby fuck me again, slide that beautiful cock of yours deep inside me and make me cum! Oh God yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.