The Preacher's Wife - Cover

The Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The preacher's wife was raised with strict moral principles, but there's a hot-blooded woman hidden inside. See what happens when a libertine stranger pushes all the right buttons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Reluctant   Cheating   Humiliation   Group Sex   Swinging   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre  

The city traffic was light as Jack drove through the all too familiar streets from the seedy part of town to his hotel, tall gray buildings whipping by on each side as he fought the urge to floor the gas pedal. But the preacher's wife didn't see the buildings -- or anything else. Deep in thought, her eyes stared blankly out the windshield. Her body and clothes were covered in several men's sperm, and the taste of the boy's semen lingered in her mouth. She wondered how the wife of a preacher could be so sinful. But she couldn't return home and her husband looking like she did. She could never explain what happened. She didn't even understand it herself. So she quietly rode with a complete stranger -- a stranger whose cock she had sucked and who made her climax with his fingers -- a stranger who watched as other men jerked off around her and covered her with their sperm -- a stranger who made her show her body to a teenage boy and then suck his cock. What troubled her was that she enjoyed sucking the boy's cock. She even did it a second time on her own. And her orgasm! That confounded her most. For her entire life, she had been taught that no joy came from sex. But what she had experienced went beyond joy. The stranger told her God designed the body to enjoy that feeling. Could he be right?

"Mrs. Calligan, what's your first name?" Jack asked, breaking the silence.

The preacher's wife slowly turned her head, her eyes blinking a few times. "Marge ... Margaret. But everyone calls me Marge."

"I'm Jack. My wife and I used to go to your husband's church. But after the divorce ... well, I just stopped going."

The mention of her husband and the church flooded her with guilt. She wrung her hands in her lap knowing she had committed many sins. How could she have done such things?

After parking the car in the below-ground garage, they stepped into the elevator. Jack pressed the button for the fourth floor, but the elevator slowed down and came to a bouncing stop at the lobby. The doors opened and an elderly man and woman stood waiting for them to exit. The preacher's wife ducked behind Jack, lowering her forehead to his shoulder, trying to shield her condition from the couple. Jack felt her squirming behind him, smiling weakly at the people staring. The elevator stopped at the third floor and the couple got out, both looking over their shoulder at the strange lady. Only when the doors closed did the preacher's wife come out from behind Jack.

They entered Jack's hotel room and he offered her a drink. She declined and he disappeared into the bathroom returning with a bathrobe.

"You better get out of those clothes. Go take a shower and I'll have your clothes laundered. Here's a robe to wear."

The preacher's wife went into the bathroom and removed her soiled dress. She cracked the door only enough to snake her arm through it, her dress dangling from her hand. As soon as Jack took the garment she yanked her arm back and slammed the door shut.

"You better give me your underwear too," Jack said through the door.

"That's okay, they'll be fine."

"Look, I saw how messy they got. Do you really want to go home with them in that condition? C'mon, hand them over and I'll have them cleaned."

Marge looked at her bra and panties and realized the stranger was right -- they had blotches of sperm all over them. She removed the soiled undergarments and bundled them into as small a ball as possible, embarrassed to give a man her underwear. Again her hand appeared through a crack in the door. Jack took the underwear from her and the door closed again.

"I'll be right back," Jack yelled through the door. "They have a quick cleaning service here. I doubt if this is what they had in mind though." The preacher's wife cringed at that comment, and she blushed when he added, "These are the biggest panties I've ever seen. Man, you should buy sexier undies."

Marge locked the door and looked at her nude body in the mirror. She couldn't believe strange men had seen her naked and covered her with their semen. Even her hair was stuck together in places. She undid the bun and shook her head, letting her blonde hair fall to her shoulders. Then she took a long, hot shower, trying to cleanse her soul.

"They said it will take over an hour," Jack called through the door when he returned.

"Okay, I'll wait here."

"I gave you the robe, didn't I?"

"Yes, but I feel more comfortable in here."

"There's a problem with that."

"What?"

"I have to pee."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you'll need to use the bathroom."

"Yup."

"Okay, I'll be right out."

Marge pulled the robe tightly around her nude body and tied the belt. She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed how short the robe was. In reality, it was a couple of inches above her knees, but to the prim and proper preacher's wife that was short -- very, very short! Her hair was wet, damply hanging around her face. She never went out in public with her hair down, but it was too wet to tie into a bun and she needed it to dry. Clutching her robe together one last time, she took a deep breath and opened the door. Jack was waiting in the other room and glanced up and down her body. She knew that he knew she was naked underneath the robe and blushed.

Jack rushed past her and slammed the door shut. Marge waited outside until she heard the splashing of his piss in the toilet bowl and moved away from the door. It was too embarrassing. But the preacher's wife thought about him holding his dick while urinating and longed to watch. Shaking her head, she thought, You're a sinful woman. You're going to hell.

Marge heard the toilet flush and then the shower turned on. She paced, wringing her hands. What was she doing in a stranger's hotel room wearing only a short robe?

Jack reemerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh!" the preacher's wife exclaimed when she saw his almost naked body. "I ... I didn't expect you to, um..." She averted her eyes.

"I felt so grubby I needed a shower."

"Can't you put something on?"

"In a bit ... just need to air dry a little. Unless, that is, you want to give me the robe." Jack smiled at the preacher's wife's blush and then said, "Go on, sit down and let's chat while we wait for your clothes to come back."

Marge looked around and spotted a chair. She sat down, trying to keep the robe from riding up her legs but she couldn't stop it. She pressed her hands on her thighs and kept her knees together.

Jack sat on the side of the bed facing her. They began talking and Marge felt a little more at ease, that is, until Jack's knees slightly parted. She was sure it was an accident since men aren't accustomed to wearing skirts and having to keep their legs closed, but she couldn't take her eyes off the gap between his knees and the darkness under the towel. And then his knees moved further apart, allowing light to enter the area between his legs. The preacher's wife held her breath when she saw his limp dick leaning on the mattress.

Jack kept talking, but the preacher's wife couldn't take her eyes off his cock. Jack, of course, knew it and moved his knees in and out, teasing her. He willed his cock to harden and it grew slightly. He flexed his PC muscle and his cock twitched.

The preacher's wife saw it move. It was like watching a worm wiggling, although this was no worm, but a man's cock. Her breathing got shallow and she emitted little sighs.

"Do you want it to get hard all the way?" Jack asked.

"Uh huh," the preacher's wife absentmindedly answered, but then quickly added, "Huh? What?"

"I said, would you like my cock to get completely hard?"

"Please, I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm talking about this." Jack yanked the towel off and spread his legs.

"Oh my ... oh my. Please cover up." The preacher's wife's hand covered her mouth but not her eyes which were locked on Jack's cock.

Again Jack used his PC muscle to twitch his cock and saw the desire in the preacher's wife's face. He spread his legs further apart and humped his hips, causing his cock to flop in the air and back down onto the mattress. Then he sat still, waiting.

After a prolonged silence, the preacher's wife licked her lips and said, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Please make it hard."

"Spread your legs and it will get hard."

As if in a trance, the preacher's wife parted her legs -- first a little and then more. When Jack saw the blonde bush his cock grew a little.

"Oh my!" the preacher's wife exclaimed. She waited and then said, "It stopped."

"You need to open your legs more." Jack was pleased to see her move her knees further apart. She was so pliable and easily aroused. "Now pull the bottom of your robe to the sides."

Marge didn't hesitate. With her eyes locked on the stranger's cock, she grabbed the hem of her robe and opened it, letting the light illuminate her pussy. Jack's cock shot up to a full erection immediately.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and then sighed heavily.

Jack began slowly stroking his erection. Marge watched his hand slide up and down the long shaft, wishing it was her hand. All the while her legs were spread, displaying her pussy to a stranger, something her husband had never seen.

Jack stood and walked towards the panting woman, his bouncing hard cock leading the way. Her breathing turned to deep quick pants, as if she were hyperventilating. But her eyes never left his cock. When he was standing in front of her she grabbed his cock and began squeezing it. But to her dismay, Jack pulled her hand off.

"Please let me tou-- Oh ... OH!"

The preacher's wife didn't finish because Jack dropped between her widely spread legs, grabbed the back of her knees, pulled her butt to the edge of the chair, and buried his face between her legs. His tongue lapped inside her pussy slit and onto her clit.

"Oh my. What are you doing? That feels so ... Oh-my-gosh, you shouldn't do that. Ahhh."

Jack's hands slid between his cheeks and her inner thighs until his thumbs pressed her labia. He pulled the hairy pussy lips apart, affording him better access. His tongue now licked the wet folds inside the preacher's wife's cunt. Marge experienced pleasure she had never known. Her hips bucked so hard that Jack had to grab her to keep her from bouncing off the chair.

Marge didn't understand the new feelings. She leaned forward, bending her body in half and leaning over Jack's back. This changed the equilibrium and they toppled over. While holding her buttocks tightly, with his mouth pressed against her pussy and her chest against his back, the two tumbled to the floor. Jack kept licking, causing the preacher's wife to squirm under him. Their bodies performed a sensuous dance as they rolled around on the floor. Finally, Jack found himself on his back with the preacher's wife sitting on his face, her pussy pressed to his mouth.

During their writhing, the robe's belt came undone. Jack was now looking up at her naked body only partially covered. Without stopping his tongue from moving inside her pussy, Jack reached up and grabbed the robe, tugging it, pulling it down and off. The preacher's wife was now totally nude.

Jack snaked his tongue into her hole and wiggled it around. This set her off and Marge bounced up and down on his face -- fucking herself on his tongue -- her large breasts jiggling above him.

"Oh-my-god, this can't be happening," the preacher's wife screamed, her head thrown back. "I never felt anything like it. Don't stop ... please don't stop! Sweet Jesus, your tongue is in me! It's in my ... oh Lord, how can this feel so good? It's too good ... oh, so good."

Marge was out of control, screaming and violently bouncing up and down, her wet blonde hair whipping across her face. Her pussy smashed into Jack's mouth -- jaw -- nose -- wherever she happened to land. It was almost painful for Jack, but the thought of this prim woman -- another man's wife -- a preacher's wife -- smashing her wet pussy against his face was too exciting to stop her. He felt her pussy hairs against his skin and lips -- her pliable labia conforming to his facial features -- her wetness dripping from her pussy. And then she leaned forward with her palms flat on the ground, humping Jack's face. She let out a screech that Jack thought would bring the hotel security as her orgasm exploded through her body and turned her brain to mush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.