Broken Wings - Cover

Broken Wings

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A story about a girl that tries to heal her wounds while falling in love with the wrong guy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Angela returned from her walk hours later. Her uncle's words were still fresh in her ears. John was really desperate to find her and according to Mitch all he wanted to do was apologize! What a ridiculous idea! She didn't believe a single word.

John was a truly cruel man who never showed any kind emotion. An apology would be considered a weakness, something that John would never allow to himself. He would rather die than admit that he had hurt her so bad. And after all these years it seemed so impossible that Angela laughed.

Maybe he was really dying, she thought. But she knew that even on his deathbed he would still pretend that nothing had ever happened. Oh my God, how she feared him! She was still afraid of the dark because of him. She was still afraid of men because of him. She hated herself because of him.

Angela looked herself in the mirror. The woman looking back at her was a stranger. A tired stranger with coffee-colored eyes that were almost black, a nice complexion, a small but full mouth and red hair that were like a halo around her head. Then time turned back and for a moment a girl with the same red hair appeared and stared at her.

Angela turned away and reached the bed. As soon as her head touched the pillow she fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. She felt queasy and tired but she was certain that it was because of her pregnancy. She went to the bathroom and changed her clothes quickly.

She didn't feel like seeing Mitch or anyone else so she reached the front door of the hotel trying to disappear as fast as possible but a tall figure with a suitcase was blocking her exit.

Angela threw her head back to take a better look at the stranger and she froze. For there, in that old Greek hotel James Thomson was standing, leaning on the door frame, looking at her without the slightest hint of surprise.

"You look like shit", were his first words.

Angela wished that she could reply "likewise", but unfortunately he was tall, strong and as handsome as she remembered.

"I take it that you didn't expect to see me".

"You on the other hand don't seem so surprised", she retorted.

"Spare me the cutting remarks", he said and walked inside the hotel forcing her to take a few steps back. "I spent all night on an airplane and I can assure you that I'm exhausted".

"No one asked you to come", she replied defensively even though the sight of him made her insides melt.

"Are we really going to play that game?"

"What game?"

"The one where you treat me like shit and you tell me that I should have never come here and that I should have left you alone?"

Angela folded her arms. "I have no reason to treat you like shit", she said. James gave her one of his sardonic smiles. He didn't believe her and she didn't like that. "However", she added, "I don't understand why you are here. I thought that it was up to me to decide about us. I thought you were going to give me time".

"I'm not here about us Angela. I am here about you".

She stared at him perplexed as if it was the first time in her life that someone had said that to her. "Let's go to my room", she muttered. "We can't talk here".

James nodded but it was clear that he wasn't expecting that reaction. Angela couldn't help herself though. She had sworn that she would avoid James partly because she didn't know what to do with him and partly because she still felt that she had hurt Georgia ruining their friendship beyond repair. But he had done the most unselfish thing she could imagine. He got on a plane, traveled across the world simply to speak to her. She couldn't refuse him or play games.

They climbed the stairs quickly as if someone was chasing them. The room was full of sunlight as they entered. James stood still looking completely at ease but Angela felt uncomfortable and afraid. The two of them in the same room brought back too many memories. Of his hands on her, of him being inside her...

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Nothing".

"You've got that look on your face".

"What look?", she demanded.

"The one that you have when you are about to run away".

Angela couldn't understand how this man could read her like an open book. The only person that knew her that well was Georgia but she had talked to her and expressed her deepest thoughts. The amount of time she had spent with James was minimal and they hadn't talked that much. But that didn't prevent him from reading her face and her reactions easily.

"How are you?", he asked and for a while she couldn't understand his question.

"You want to know about the baby?"

He simply nodded but she felt glad that he cared. "I am fine. A little tired and of course I can't eat a thing but other than that fine".

James didn't look happy with that statement. His grey eyes traveled all over her body seeing that she was thinner than before and very pale. She spoke before he had the chance to comment on anything.

"James I have to ask, although I know the answer ... Who told you where to find me?"

James lifted his eyebrows as if the answer was too obvious to voice. "Georgia?", she whispered.

"Who else? She still cares about you".

"Have you seen her?", she asked striving to sound indifferent.

"Yes. I wanted her advice and she agreed to see me". Sensing that the subject was painful for her he continued, "She tried to act like it didn't matter but she couldn't. I believe that she still loves you".

"Our friendship is over", she said miserably.

"No", he objected. "You have many issues to solve and it will have some scars from now on but it's definitely not over".

Angela gazed at him feeling vulnerable and exposed. She couldn't talk about Georgia without the wave of remorse drowning her. James knelt in front of her while she sat on the bed.

"What kind of advice?", she asked suddenly looking worried.

James thought carefully his next words. "I saw your brother".

Angela noticed the shadow beneath his chin and flinched. "I hope he is in a worst shape than you are".

He chuckled. "Of course. Why? Did you have any doubts?"

Angela relaxed a little. If he was laughing it couldn't have been that bad. "No. I had faith in your abilities", she assured him.

"Thank you!", he said and she smiled. "However...", he paused trying to find the right way to explain.

"Just say it James", she urged him.

"He claims that he was in love with you".

"What?", she shouted.

"I know it sounds ridiculous and unbelievable but-"

"I don't know what he told you James but there is no way that Nick ever felt anything other than hatred for me. For years he tortured me in every possible way. He liked it when I cried and suffered. For the love of God, he was present when his father ... Well, he saw things he wasn't supposed to and he didn't do anything to stop them", she concluded.

James got up and paced around the room considering what she revealed. However when he spoke it was clear that he had reached his limit. He wouldn't tolerate anymore mysteries and unfinished sentences, she thought.

"And what did he witness exactly?" He put emphasis on the last word to make his point clear.

"James..." Her voice trailed off unable to continue. He was going to push her and she knew it.

"Don't start that Angela. No more. To be honest I have never been so patient in my life but I'm only human. I can't do it anymore. So, if you're about to explain all the reasons why you can't tell me..." He paused for a moment and his eyes focused on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.