Broken Wings - Cover

Broken Wings

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story about a girl that tries to heal her wounds while falling in love with the wrong guy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Kalimera", said a deep voice.

Angela looked up and saw Mitch standing above her and smoking. Like a true Greek he believed that a cup of coffee and two cigarettes are the best way to start your day. She beamed at him and wished him good morning.

"How are you today?", he asked sitting beside her.

"Fine. But I can't seem to hold anything down".

"Morning sickness?"

"I'm afraid so".

"Have you tried eating some bread?"

Angela covered her mouth with her hand and shrugged. She found it impossible to talk about food or even think about it. It seemed that her daughter didn't like anything on a plate.

Mitch poured some coffee and drew in a deep breath. Probably another lecture would follow.

"Oh God! Please uncle! Not again. I promised to think about it. What do you think is going to happen if you keep talking?"

"I wasn't going to talk about him or the baby! There's something else you should know".

Angela felt really surprised and she didn't like it. She prepared herself mentally for whatever Mitch had to say.

"I wasn't sure if I should tell you but your father is trying hard to find you".

"He is not my father! I have no father!"

"I know aggele mou". He caressed the back of her hand until she calmed down. "I'm sorry. Anyway, he remembered that you used to stay here and he called this morning. Giorgos wouldn't tell him whether you're here or not so he asked to talk to me".

"What did he say?" She was shivering but she couldn't help it. Every time she heard about John she felt the old fear numbing her soul. A therapist would say that she had some unsolved issues. Being afraid of John after all these years was not natural.

"He said that he is dying and that he wants to see you. He said..." Mitch stopped abruptly as if he had second thoughts. "Well, he claimed that he wants to apologize".


James was trying to persuade Georgia for two days to speak to him. He knew that it was her right to refuse but the truth was that he didn't know who else to turn to. Angela was gone and he needed help in order to understand some of the things that Nick had disclosed.

Georgia was his only chance to find out more and perhaps to learn Angela's whereabouts. She arrived at the small cafe 10 minutes late looking perfect as always. She crossed the room with her usual confidence and heads turned. He could see now that she had bewitched him but it was only temporary. Compared to Angela she looked like any other girl, nothing special about her.

No, that's not fair, he reminded himself. Georgia was a great woman, strong, independent and sexy as hell and she deserved someone to fall in love with her. It wasn't her fault that he was not attracted to her qualities. It wasn't her fault that all he could think about was Angela's red hair, Angela's small sensual mouth, how intelligent she was, how interesting ... Fuck!

"Hello James".

"Georgia".

"So I'm curious as to what I'm doing here", she admitted after she ordered a double espresso.

"And that's the only reason why you're here?"

"Of course. I want to know everything. I can't help it!"

"I don't buy it", he said. Georgia was trying too hard to convince him that she was cool and indifferent and that was exactly why he didn't believe her. "I think that despite what happened you still love Angela and deep down you care about her".

Georgia crossed her bare legs and smirked in a sarcastic way. "And how did you reach that conclusion? I'm interested in how your little mind works".

James knew that Georgia had no way of persuading him so she used these remarks in order to avoid the subject. But he was too smart for that. "If you think that I'm going to reply to that stupid question you are a fool. I am certain that you care, there's no reason in having an argument over something that I already know".

"What do you want?", she asked bluntly.

James smiled. If she was angry it meant that he was absolutely right. But he was not going to push his luck anymore. He needed her for something more important than arguments. He needed help and he was ready to beg for it, if he had to.

"I had a very interesting meeting with Angela's brother", he said. Georgia raised her head and looked at him. At least she was curious. That was a good sign. "He claimed that he never touched her or hurt her-"

"What? Bullshit!", she interrupted him. "Nick was nothing but mean all these years. He hated Angela for reasons that nobody understands. For the love of God, he tried to kill her!"

"I know", he admitted. Even now the memory of Angela in the hospital tormented him. "However, he said something so peculiar and so strange that I don't know if I should believe him or kill him".

"I should warn you. Nick is a compulsive liar and he would say anything to get rid of you".

"This is why you are here. You are the only person I trust to tell me the truth".

"I'm flattered", she replied but her eyes implied otherwise.

"Nick claims that the reason he treated Angela so badly is that he was in love with her".

Georgia's jaw dropped. For a few moments she stood unable to utter a single word. Suddenly understanding swept over her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.