The Breaker - Cover

The Breaker

Copyright© 2008 by Heel

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story about a man who was not actually an assassin.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Crystal was very angry at her husband. She was so angry that she threatened to leave home and never return. He didn't seem to be impressed at all. He said that he refused to pay for absurd luxuries anymore. His smile was driving her crazy, his calm manners even more so. Crystal wondered what was going on with Bobby. The first year of their marriage was perfect, but then ... he changed.

Crystal bought a new dress, and immediately felt much better. Then she had coffee with a friend hers, a friend who was a good listener. After sharing her problems with him, she felt well enough to go home.

It was already dark outside. She looked around for a taxi, but there was none. Her chances of finding one were slim because she was standing on a deserted side street. Across the street was a park, and in the distance, she could see the traffic lights at the end of East Road. She headed in that direction.

Beyond the arched entrance of the park was a large, stone staircase that was lined with trees and bushes. Two lamps were illuminating the upper part of the staircase. The lower part was in darkness. She could see kids playing among the trees.

Crystal flipped open her mobile and called her husband.

"Bobby, is the dinner ready yet?"

"I kept my promise, dear," he answered sweetly.

"Is it eatable?"

"I hope so," he said dryly.

"OK, then. I'm coming."

Crystal was putting the phone in her purse, when she felt her right high-heel catching on something.

"What the..." she managed to say and threw out her arms to steady herself. Her right shoe refused to move. She stepped forward with her left foot. Her ankle wobbled and turned. Losing her balance, she tumbled down the stairs.

"Oh, my..." she yelped with surprise.

Crystal found herself lying at the bottom of the stairs. Everything was dark around her; coldness was creeping up her spine. She propped up on her elbows and cursed. Her body felt stiff and sore. Somewhere in the distance an owl hooted. She examined her manicure, and noticed a chipped nail.

"Damn!"

The next thing she became aware of was the tingling sensation in her feet. She ignored it as she saw the monstrous run in her stocking. It started at her knee and was creeping up her thigh.

"Ah!"

Crystal brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and sat up, rummaging in her purse. Her cell phone wasn't working.

"This can't be true!"

Then she felt that the straps of her shoes were digging into her ankles. The tingling in her feet was now accompanied with unpleasant throbbing. She moved her feet slightly and gasped with surprise as the pain exploded. The paralyzing feeling spread up her shins. Arching her back, she let out a pitiful wail.

"Heeelp! Please, somebody help me!"

Crystal looked desperately around her, trying to see in the darkness. Nothing. Her cries ripped the silence.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Something has happened to my leeeegs," she wailed.

Her make-up started to run, but she didn't notice. Suddenly, a figure appeared beside her.

A man voice asked, "Have you hurt yourself?"

"I fell down the stairs," she said with a sniff,"My legs..."

"You will be fine, just calm down."

He kneeled down and touched her ankles, then fumbled to unbuckle the straps of her shoes.

"Hey, don't do that! It hurts," she pleaded.

"Your ankles are terribly swollen. I have to take your shoes off."

"Noooo!"

Despite her protests, he removed the shoes. Crystal filled her lungs with air, preparing to yell. The pain subsided considerably, and she just gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.