Homecoming - Cover

Homecoming

Copyright© 2008 by apolaustic

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Homecoming continues the story of the USS Yellowstone returning home after a six-month deployment. Petty Officer Meadows and his friends Bailey and Jones, just shared a wild experience in their last port of call, Izmir Turkey, that none of them will soon forget. Each man is eager to return home to friends and family, but that might not be easy as the secrets they share, rip their friendships apart.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

'Blue Betty' leapt out of Norfolk Naval Base Gate 2 and shrieked onto Terminal Boulevard as Bailey wound the modified V-8 engine to redline. A quick shift into second gear and again he mashed the gas pedal to the floor. The Mustang GT responded by chirping the back tires under the car. The rear end lost traction, wiggled for a moment, then bit the asphalt with a renewed vengeance. Betty took off and I felt my body literally pulled deeper into the cushion of the back seat.

As our speed increased, Bailey began to weave in and out of the slower moving traffic. I silently prayed that there were no base police hanging around to witness our launch into orbit. Unconsciously, I gripped the seat belt across my lap and pulled it tight for the third time in as many minutes.

Continuing to slam through the gears, the grin on Bailey's face seemed to expand exponentially after each shift. Winding out fourth gear and with the speedometer effectively pegged, Bailey finally released his foot from the throttle, seemingly happy with the Mustang's performance. We coasted down to a 'normal' speed while Jennifer giggled hysterically from the front passenger seat, "Oh GOD that felt good!" Bailey proclaimed.

Jennifer leaned over and kissed Bailey on the cheek, "It sure did, baby. Poor Betty has been so lonely without you." She placed her hand on his leg and started stroking his thigh, "I took her out occasionally for a little spin, but it just wasn't the same without you controlling the stick." From the back seat, it appeared that Jennifer grabbed Bailey's groin for emphasis.

Bailey smiled at Jennifer and blew her a kiss, "You did good baby. I didn't think you'd actually wash and wax her for me!"

"You're welcome sugar. You know I don't mind getting all wet and soapy."

Bailey, surprised by her flirtatious comment, looked at Jennifer with raised eyebrows.

Jennifer giggled, "Besides it reminded me of you." She continued to stroke his leg with her hand. Through the split in the bucket seats, I caught a glimpse of Jennifer's fingers spread wide as she slowly caressed Bailey's thigh, "Sometimes I would miss you so much, I would just sit in the drivers' seat with the engine idling and I would pretend that you were here with me."

Bailey again raised an eyebrow. "Pretend?"

"Don't worry, I always put a towel down first," Jennifer giggled again.

Bailey took his hand off the shifter and placed it on Jennifer's leg, "Well you don't have to pretend anymore."

"I wasn't planning on it," Jennifer unbuckled her seat belt and repositioned herself in the front passenger seat. With both arms free, she leaned over the center console and began to unbutton Bailey's uniform pants.

"Stupid Navy Pants," she groaned, "Whose lame brain idea was it to put all these buttons here? Hasn't the Navy ever heard of a thing called a zipper?"

I smiled, knowing what a real pain in the ass our dress blue pants can be. We call them 'Cracker Jacks', because when you wear them you look just like the kid on the Cracker Jack box.

Bailey lowered his hand and stroked Jennifer's head sympathetically. "Sorry babe. The thirteen buttons are supposed to represent the original thirteen colonies. Just be thankful that they haven't updated to fifty buttons!"

I leaned forward and spoke up to remind them of my presence in the back seat, "I think the reason the Navy hasn't switched to zippers is because the buttons help prevent venereal diseases."

Jennifer looked at me in the back seat with a confused look on her face. She is so gullible some times, "How can a button keep you from catching something?"

"Because they're so difficult to open, you have to be sober to get your pants off."

Bailey picked up on my train of thought, "If you can't get your pants off, you can't get your dick wet!"

Jennifer rolled her eyes when she figured out we were pulling her leg, "Well it's a good thing I'm sober then." She said as she released the last button, "Tada!"

Jennifer's hands quickly disappeared from view into Bailey's lap.

I was starting to feel like a third wheel. "So uh, where do we want to eat?"

Bailey merged the Mustang onto I-64 east and resumed his normal cruising speed of about eighty-five miles per hour. We weaved through the moderate post rush hour traffic, occasionally bouncing lanes from left to right on the three-lane highway.

"I'm in the mood for something Hot," Bailey said as he looked down to see Jennifer's head moving towards his groin, "How about the Ensenada down in Virginia Beach?"

"That's cool. I could go for some good Mexican," I said.

"What do you think, Honey? Would you like a 'burrito' in your belly?"

Jennifer looked up to meet his gaze. "I could so go for a burrito right now, but I don't think I'll be able to wait until we get to Ensenada's," She smirked as her head followed her hands and disappeared into Bailey's lap.

Feeling a little uncomfortable with the show in front of me, I tried not to look, but it was no use. The slurping sound from the front seat called to me like a siren. My eyes peeked forward and I watched as Bailey shifted in the driver's seat. He was lowering his pants to better accommodate Jennifer. I chuckled to myself when I imagined the look on Chief Mills' face if he were to see how wrinkled Bailey's pants were currently getting while bundled around his ankles.

Jennifer's body continued the slide closer to Bailey's lap and spread across the front bucket seats with her breasts smothering the center armrest. Bailey grabbed her blond locks and positioned her hair to rest between his legs and the steering wheel. With her hair out of the way, Bailey and I both had a better view as her head slowly moved up and down in his lap.

Bailey reached up with his right hand and readjusted the rear view mirror. I looked up to see his eyes reflect as his gaze met mine. Jennifer kept sucking, completely ignoring the fact that I was in the back seat.

"Oh yeah, baby. God I've missed your tongue," Bailey gasped.

This was too much. Since I'm twenty years old, I'm eternally horny, and I did not need this kind of stimulus.

Why didn't I go with Jones?

Unconsciously, my hand made its way down to my groin. I started to rub the outline of my full-blown erection with my fingers as we continued blazing down the interstate.

Keeping his left hand on the wheel, Bailey reached over and he started tugging on Jennifer's shirt. He pulled the cloth up to reveal the clasp of her bra. He released the hook with one hand and continued removing her top. Jennifer raised her chest allowing him to pull her shirt and bra over her head. She released her lips from sucking his shaft just long enough to remove the top and throw it onto the floor by her feet. She dove back into his lap, recapturing his member with her lips.

Bailey slid his hand down and cupped Jennifer's now exposed breast. I've always admired her double-D cups, but this was the first time I've ever seen them naked and up close. Her flesh was so smooth. Her breasts hanging seemingly weightless as Bailey caressed and squeezed the supple skin. I fought the urge to reach up and help him fondle them.

Just a little touch.

There was more than enough for us to share. Bailey twisted her nipple between his fingers and Jen moaned softly around his cock. The rhythm of her head bobbing increased, as the volume of the sucking sounds grew louder. He firmly cupped her fullness with his hand and her breast overflowed around his fingers. He continued to grasp and tug while Jen continued to moan around his member.

Somehow, Bailey remained in control of the car as he steered us onto the exit ramp for the I-264 interchange. We merged into the left side of traffic directly next to the cab of a tractor-trailer. The driver looked down and probably got himself an eyeful of Jennifer's naked back and her head buried in Bailey's lap. He then saw me in the back seat. I waved to him as we quickly passed.

Bailey said, "Oh fuck, baby. Suck my cock. Suck it all the way to the root."

My head whipped back to the action in the front seat. I saw Jennifer's head disappear deeper into Bailey's lap. I could hear the sound of her breathing deeply through her nose.

He never told me Jennifer could deep throat!

Bailey moaned for several long seconds while Jennifer's head remained motionless, buried deep in his lap. Jennifer finally released her deep suck and continued with a slow and steady pace; her cheeks hollow as she intensified the pressure. The snail pace up and down Bailey's shaft must have felt amazing, because his moaning increased. I imagined the pleasure of her tongue on my member and a surge of pressure caused my own cock to throb.

Bailey rested his hand on the back of her head and pushed her mouth onto his member. Jennifer's head slid into Bailey's lap and stayed there for what seemed like an eternity. I could see the muscles in her neck flexing as she milked his cock deep in her throat.

"Oh Jen!" Bailey cried.

Jennifer deep throated Bailey's member for almost a mile before she finally lifted her head and released her lip lock on his dick. A trail of saliva lingered from her lips to the head of Bailey's member. Her hand reached out and grasped his slick shaft. With a firm grip, she began quickly to pump his length while watching the reaction on Bailey's face.

Luckily, we were on a fairly straight section of highway. Bailey's eyes clamped shut and he rolled his head back against the headrest. With our driver currently incapacitated, Blue Betty started to drift into the lane next to us.

We are going to die!

Jennifer glanced at me in the back seat. Her lips were wet and her eyes full of desire. She focused on my hand slowly rubbing my erection through my dress pants. She grinned at me while never slowing the pumping action of her fist. Bailey moaned and began to pant. Suddenly, Jennifer released her grip and quickly dove down to resume sucking him with her mouth.

Blue Betty had fully crossed into the lane next to us and I was getting ready to reach up and grab the steering wheel when Bailey finally pried open his eyes. He quickly corrected our course and went back to enjoying the pleasure of Jennifer's ministrations. Bailey must have been really reveling in the moment because our pace had slowed. We were barely doing the speed limit. Other cars were starting to pass us on the left and right.

"Oh god, yes. I hope you're ready babe, 'cuz I'm about to come."

Jennifer moaned.

I rubbed a little harder.

Bailey locked both hands on the wheel in the "ten and two" positions. His knuckles went white as he squeezed hard. His body became rigid as all of his joints locked in preparation for release.

Jennifer knew he was about to blow. Her head dropped deep into Bailey's lap once again as she sucked him into the back of her throat.

"Yes! O God yes ... Ooo ... Ooooo," with a loud moan Bailey exploded. I could visibly see the waves of pleasure crash over him as his body shuddered in the driver seat.

Jennifer's head jerked back a bit. Bailey's geyser of semen must have caught her off guard because she choked a little as she tried to swallow the load. Several gulps later, she finally lifted her head.

"Jesus Christ, Bailey!" she gasped, "You've never come that much before."

Bailey chuckled as he sat motionless in the afterglow of release, "Oh that reminds me. Remember that surprise I had for you. The one I was telling you about in my last letter?"

Jennifer nodded, "Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, I stopped jerking off about ten days ago so I could build up some pressure for you. Surprise!"

I was impressed, "You mean that you actually observed the BOCOD?"

Jennifer returned to her seat and collected her shirt and bra from the floor, "What's the BOCOD?"

"The Beat-Off-Cut-Off-Date," I said, "It's something the married guys do before returning to port."

"Why would they do that?" Jennifer questioned.

"I think the BOCOD was thought up so that you have a respectable load for your wife when you come back from deployment," Bailey said with a satisfied smirk. "You know kind of a sign of faith that you weren't cheating or jerking off everyday for the last six months. I think it also gives your wife a more memorable first night home."

Jennifer leaned over and kissed Bailey on the cheek, "I loved my surprise!" She wiped her lips with her forearm. "I just wish you would have warned me."

Bailey laughed, "Then it wouldn't have been much of a surprise."

Jennifer finished clasping her bra and pulled her shirt on over her head. She spun around in her seat to look at me. "So, Kevin? Do you have a surprise for me too?" Her eyes motioned to my groin and my still bulging penis.

"Uh ... well ... I don't..."

Jennifer spun back around and started laughing. Bailey looked at me in the rear view mirror and winked. He reached up and readjusted the mirror, putting it back to the normal position.


After lunch at the Ensenada, we decided to cruise around some more. Well, actually Bailey decided to cruise around some more. Jennifer didn't seem to mind as long as she got to continue teasing Bailey. I was just along for the ride. We drove out to the Virginia Beach waterfront and made a couple of passes on the strip. Since it was November, the beginning of the off-season, traffic was light and the boardwalk sparsely populated with a few local residents.

We made our way onto Pacific Avenue and cruised north following the coastline. At the point, we drove onto the Fort Story Naval base and cruised past the lighthouse that I saw from the Yellowstone earlier this morning. After buzzing through Fort Story, we got onto Shore Drive and headed back towards Norfolk and the naval base.

Jennifer lived in little apartment complex called Swells Creek on Little Creek Boulevard. The irony of her apartment location is that it's about three miles away from the naval base. Therefore, after spending almost four hours in the car joy riding, we were now barely a stone's throw away from the ship, where we had started this morning.

Bailey pulled into the apartment complex and parked Betty in her usual spot at the corner of the parking lot, away from all the other cars. Jennifer checked her mailbox and we made our way to her second story apartment.

We entered Jen's place and I collapsed on the couch. Bailey headed straight for the bathroom.

"Hold my calls," He said as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

I kicked my dress shoes off, stretched out, and watched Jennifer as she sifted through her mail.

"Is this a different sofa?"

"Sure is. Renee took the old one when she moved out."

"Really? I didn't know she moved out."

"Yeah, she finished up her classes at ODU and moved back to Suffolk with her parents. Last I heard she's getting ready to marry her fiancée this January."

"That dork Pete?" I laughed.

"Yep," Jennifer looked up and smiled at me. She knew I was a little jealous of Pete, "I can't believe it either. Anyway, I doubt I'll receive an invitation to the wedding. Renee and I really weren't getting along very well towards the end."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.