Kneaded Relief

by starrkers

2007

Erotica Sex Story: Greg finds a way to ease all the aches and pains after Sharon has a rough day at work - a no strings massage. But sometimes a massage can become so much more in the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   .

Remember payday. It will all be worth it then. Sharon let the thought repeat in her head like a mantra as she clung to the pole on the train.

Of course, there wasn't a spare seat, not after a mongrel of a day like today. Her feet ached, her mind reeled and her back was killing her. All she wanted was to sit down and close her eyes. She'd be home soon but until then, she'd just have to endure.

Endurance was the name of the game on stock take day. Sharon had spent the entire day on her feet, and the day had started three hours early and ended an hour late. Twelve hours climbing up and down ladders, counting pens, rulers, boxes of paperclips (thank god she didn't have to count the contents of each box!). The overtime would be lovely but, right now, her body didn't care.

At last, she was home. She closed the door against the world and dumped her bag on a chair.

And there he was - a smile on his face, a hug in his arms and a glass in his hand.

"I'm not even going to ask, I can see it in your face." Greg handed her the glass - white wine with a dash of soda water. "Are you hungry?"

She took a long sip before answering. "No, not at all — the boss organised a Chinese banquet in the loading bay. The food was great. Pity there were no chairs though."

"Thought it might have been a day like that." Again Greg smiled, taking her hand and leading her gently to the bedroom.

"Honey, I'm really tired, I don't want..." Sharon's protest dried in her mouth at the door. Greg had been busy. The room was bathed in soft candlelight and a soothing aromatic blend of lavender and chamomile filled the air. A towel covered the bed and a large bottle of oil sat on the bedside table.

"A massage, no strings attached. OK?"

A grateful smile answered him. "Can I finish my wine first?"

"Oh, I think so. Now, sit down."

She sat on the edge of the bed and sipped her wine while he went to work, kneeling in front of her and gently removed her shoes, sliding his hands under her skirt to unclip the stockings and roll them down her legs and off. Then he stood, carefully loosening her hair and letting it fall across her shoulders before turning his attention to her blouse.

He carefully unbuttoned it and eased it off her shoulders, taking her wine glass and setting it on the bedside table as she shrugged out of the sleeves. He reached around her and undid her bra, removing and giving her back the glass.

"OK, baby, stand up for me, please."

She did, finishing the last of her wine. Again, Greg knelt before her, reached around her, almost resting his head against her stomach as he unclasped the skirt and let it fall to the floor. The garter belt followed and, finally, he slipped his thumbs into the elastic of her panties and slid them down her legs, lifting each foot in turn to free her from the last of her clothing.

For a moment, he sat back on his heels, looking up at his woman; the candlelight playing soft shadows across her body. God, she was beautiful. He rose up, kissing her belly button, sliding his hands across her ass and up, across her waist to her rest at her breasts as he stood up. He kissed each breast and her neck before taking the now empty wine glass from her hand and steering her to lie on the bed.

He had seen the small spark in her eyes but ignored it. He'd promised no strings.

Greg straddled her legs, covering her back with massage oil and kneading the tired, tight muscles gently but firmly. "Relax now, honey." Her shoulders were so tight, the muscles tensed in big knots. Gradually he felt the tension release under his fingers.

"Is that good, honey?" It certainly looked like it — her eyes were closed, her features relaxed.

"Mmm."

Smiling, he kept working; slowly moving down her spine, easing the muscles, watching her relax. Lower and lower he worked until he reached her firm buttocks. Greg loved Sharon's ass. He really hoped she'd relaxed enough from her busy day to enjoy some fun, but he'd promised no strings and would take his cue from her.

He lightly massaged her ass cheeks and ran his hands full length up her back and down again, coming to rest on her buttocks.

Sharon's voice had a dreamy quality. "Don't stop. Mmm, that's so nice." She wiggled her ass at him, opening her thighs just a little.

His cock stirred, remembering the look in her eyes. Greg dribbled the massage oil across her cheeks and let a little run down the crack. He began kneading and caressing each cheek and between them, following the trail of oil, his fingers skittering across her pucker, around her pussy and loving her clit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.